first hdrol recomp

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Gonna take the plunge and start my first Ph cycle.

Got cycle assist for during (no need to pre load am i right cos it contains celery seed?)

Hdrol 6 weeks at 75

Pct is gonna be

nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 5g

This seem OK?

As for the recomp, I'm sitting around 13% ATM and wanna lose some more but don't like the idea of my first cycle being a full on cut. If I ate 250 over on workout and 250 under on rest would I see a drop of a few % bf in a 6 week cycle?

I work out 2 days on. 1 day off BTW.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do cardio regularly with it and you shoud drop 2-3% over 6 weeks.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
On workout days? I wouldn't be in a surplus then tho?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On workout days? I wouldn't be in a surplus then tho?
Eat at maintenance level or slightly above. Because of increased nutrient partitioning, your body will store more food into muscle cells than it normally does. Furthermore, when you perform aerobic training, your body will have a tendency to use fat at an accelerated rate. You have to do aerobic training with a cycle if you want to see more than marginal results.

The only other time you should expect to "cut" fat while eating a ton is when you're running Tren for like 10 weeks or longer. Otherwise, you'll still need to put in the hard work of cardio to get some good results. Don't worry, the H-Drol will prevent muscle loss and in fact will likely increase glycogen retention and strength even while doing lots of cardio.

Just my .02 from experience

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3g DAA is plenty. No need to waste 2g a day. My opinion of course

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Eat at maintenance level or slightly above. Because of increased nutrient partitioning, your body will store more food into muscle cells than it normally does. Furthermore, when you perform aerobic training, your body will have a tendency to use fat at an accelerated rate. You have to do aerobic training with a cycle if you want to see more than marginal results.

The only other time you should expect to "cut" fat while eating a ton is when you're running Tren for like 10 weeks or longer. Otherwise, you'll still need to put in the hard work of cardio to get some good results. Don't worry, the H-Drol will prevent muscle loss and in fact will likely increase glycogen retention and strength even while doing lots of cardio.

Just my .02 from experience
Ah. So if I ate at say 250 over every day but continued to do cardio I would still gain a bit of muscle?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah. So if I ate at say 250 over every day but continued to do cardio I would still gain a bit of muscle?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Well yeah. You'd likely gain muscle even without the H-drol if u consistenly ate over maintenance. Understand that ur maintenance level changes when u do cardio with training. If u are at 2000 calories maintenance level but add in 30 minutes of cardio every day then ur maintenance level will likely rise to something on the order of 2150-2250 kcals.

I'd eat about 500 calories over on lifting days and eat at maintenance on non-lifting days, doing cardio on those non-lifting days as well. Lets say ur maintenance is 2000 claories and u lift M,Tu,Th & F. This would be an example:

M - 2500 calories
T - 2500 calories
W - 2000 calories + cardio
T - 2500 calories
F - 2500 calories
Sat - 2000 kcals + cardio
Sun - Same as Sat

Repeat and be sure to load ur carbs and larger meals POST-Workout to increase nutrient partitioning.