What else should I add?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
1st 6weeks of my cycle is just gonna be a little bit of prop while dieting. Maybe 400mg a week. Also keep in mind I started HGH at 4iu's a day 5on/2off for 25weeks. My ? is what else should I add the last 14weeks of this cycle? Do I need anything else. This is gonna be cycle #3 and my goal is to add lean mass. No water, no fat
weeks 1-14 test prop 175mg EOD
weeks 1-6 Tren 75mg EOD
weeks 8-14 anavar 40mg ED
Formestane(injectable) 200mg E3rdD througout cycle
hcg 500iu 2x a week throughout cycle
nolva/clomid at end. What else can I add. Maybe 400mg EQ the whole 20weeks? Maybe 50mg winny ED at the end with the var? Maybe a couple 4week IGF-1r3 cycles? Thanks

kojie

Awards
why not use test enan or cyp?? 14 weeks of eod pinning?
you could do it like this
week 1-2(or 3) testprop 175 eod
week 1-14 test cyp or enan 500EW

the rest seems ok

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
How about running your tren longer, like 8 weeks. You could look into a Var/Winny blend, or just keep it simple.

As for the eod pinning, it's only once more per week. Now, everyday would not be my cup of tea.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Cant use enanthate or cyp. I bloat too much. Even anti-e's don't work, and when they do, I have to take lots of them, which can hinder gains. Im leaning towards an anavar/winny combo. Maybe 40mg var ED with 50mg winny ED or EOD. THink im gonna add IGF the first and last week of the cycle. Supposedly its awesome when you mix it with HGH.