Plateud gains

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Current cycle

Week 1-3 dbol 40mg
Week 1-14Enanthate 500mg
Week 4-13 masteron 400mg
Week 1-17 aromasin 25mg (just dropped to 12.5)

Currently 184lbs. 5'10'' (lean all around except the belly button line ofcourse)

Started 170lbs.

Needless to say I'm up 14lbs just just approaching end of week 6. I'm not holding much water at all...the only person who sees change is my wife, the changes haven't become apparent to outsiders yet which I'd think is normal... However, my point is that all that weight I put on was week 1-4...... Haven't gained an ounce last couple weeks..... I keep track of everything that goes in my mouth with myfitnesspal. I'm consistently hitting 3000-3100 cals a day. I kept them at this level to avoid adding on body fat.... Happy with my gains so far, but want to keep treading upward. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

I work out with all the main compound moves. Switching between dumbells and barbells. Deads, dips, pull-ups, squats .....all the good stuff...rep ranges 8-12 for 3-4 sets each move.

This is a typical day of mine:

Attachments

MuscleJ

Awards
These products you have are they all from the same company? I've heard a lot of people ordering few items here and then from a diff company then ends up one of the companies sent fake gear. That would be my first guess.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
It's pharma grade test. It all comes from a source I've had 15+ years. Legitimacy is last of my concern. After all, I'm up 14lbs in 6 weeks total! Which is good.....But the gains have plateud after week 4.. Strength is definitely up, no doubt! But I'm not seeing the steady climb in weight or size.... Would it make sense that calories should be bumped up? Just wondering because the calories I'm eating is what originally put 14lbs on me to begin with, so I'm not sure if that's the answer. Again, I'm not holding much water at all, So the cycle isn't exactly going wrong or bad. I just want to make the most of it and build more!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It's really hard to say. Sounds like the dbol was good and that's where you got your initial gains. By enanthate, I assume you mean testosterone? By week 5 the test should have kicked in, and once you dropped the dbol the test should have sustained the weight. It may have. I would give the test a little more time, like week 10, to see it it works. Mast at 400mgs per week isn't all that strong so don't expect much from the mast.

Try this: Go back on the dbol for six more weeks. You can drop it to 20mgs, but if it were me, I'd stay at 40mgs. Dbol isn't just for front loading. Hell, I'm doing tren/dbol and will stay on that for months. Stay with test @ 500mgs per wk and do whatever you want with the mast. You can actually drop the mast and stay with test and dbol.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
It's really hard to say. Sounds like the dbol was good and that's where you got your initial gains. By enanthate, I assume you mean testosterone? By week 5 the test should have kicked in, and once you dropped the dbol the test should have sustained the weight. It may have. I would give the test a little more time, like week 10, to see it it works. Mast at 400mgs per week isn't all that strong so don't expect much from the mast.

Try this: Go back on the dbol for six more weeks. You can drop it to 20mgs, but if it were me, I'd stay at 40mgs. Dbol isn't just for front loading. Hell, I'm doing tren/dbol and will stay on that for months. Stay with test @ 500mgs per wk and do whatever you want with the mast. You can actually drop the mast and stay with test and dbol.
I don't have enough dbol on hand. Also, I was experiencing some gyno sides, that's why I originally dropped the dbol and like the idea of Masteron for its anti-e properties. I'm actually still trying to fight a small lump on left side pec.....libido is normal , I'm wondering if my estro is on the lower side from aromasin.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why my threads go dead once I mention any gyno? Seems to happen on every one.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why my threads go dead once I mention any gyno? Seems to happen on every one.
It's dead because there isn't anything else to say. You're confident that the gear is good but you're not making the kind of gains you want. On paper it all looks good. Maybe your expectations are too high?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I decided to pulse the dbol intermittently for a week or 2 and maybe another week later in the cycle.... Only 20 mg pre workout.... I gotta say what an insane difference... Strength is through the roof and up another 3lbs already(day4). I wish test affected me this way.......while on test I seem to keep all my dbol gains even after weeks of discontinuation.....17lbs up today week 6 of a 14 week cycle.... No visible bloat thanks to aromasin.