furuzabolin, is there something like it

tyler731

Banned
Awards
iv been reading up on furuzabolin, and i see great reviews until recently. everyone with the blue and white pills have nothing good to say about it, is there something else like it or does another manufacturer make a similar product, or if they redid the furuzabolin after all the complaints because its not on their site anymore

tyler731

Banned
Awards
just did some searching on hexadrone looks like people say its no good is there really nothing else out there like it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
just did some searching on hexadrone looks like people say its no good is there really nothing else out there like it?
R u just looking to harden up and lose some bf?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I know a Strong Supplement Shop that may sell something similar

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any site that claims to have cel hormonal products in stock I don't trust.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
any site that claims to have cel hormonal products in stock I don't trust.
Think maybe it is some foreign company just using CEL's label?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iv been reading up on furuzabolin, and i see great reviews until recently. everyone with the blue and white pills have nothing good to say about it, is there something else like it or does another manufacturer make a similar product, or if they redid the furuzabolin after all the complaints because its not on their site anymore
Well furuza is known for being good at decreasing bodyfat and increasing muscle hardness. 11 oxo and stanodrol are the most similar in the results that you will achieve. Check out tunedsports.com. That place is great for getting detailed info on prohormones.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
i ran a cycle of epistane a few months ago and loved it, i thinned up nicely and had a nice strength and decent size increase, so im looking for something to stack with it to help lean me out more and if possible aid in strength but ill settle for just the lean out

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ran a cycle of epistane a few months ago and loved it, i thinned up nicely and had a nice strength and decent size increase, so im looking for something to stack with it to help lean me out more and if possible aid in strength but ill settle for just the lean out
Add stano or 11-oxo dude

tyler731

Banned
Awards
dp prefer one to the other, i looked at 11-oxo compared to the furuza and people seemed to favor the furuza

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well furuza is known for being good at decreasing bodyfat and increasing muscle hardness. 11 oxo and stanodrol are the most similar in the results that you will achieve. Check out tunedsports.com. That place is great for getting incorrect info on prohormones.
I couldn't agree more.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dp prefer one to the other, i looked at 11-oxo compared to the furuza and people seemed to favor the furuza
I would add 11-oxo. Less sides imo. Epi will increase blood pressure. Furuza will only enhance this, it can also cause anxiety.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
buy dienazone from iron legion. this will compliment your epi perfectly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know whats wrong with it? I dont agree with the pct section, but it seems to sum up the dosages and effects nicely/accurately.
a bunch of people copy and pasting info from the internet without checking the facts? yea, nothing wrong with that.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a bunch of people copy and pasting info from the internet without checking the facts? yea, nothing wrong with that.
Everything I have read on there seems to be consistent with what I have read from other sources.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

tyler731

Banned
Awards
i see furuzabolin for sale in alot of places, but im worried im gonna end up with the batch that was messing people up

tyler731

Banned
Awards
and it looks to me like the 11-oxo is discontinued so where can i get some

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
try six star nutrition, i hear theyre doing big things....

:-|

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and it looks to me like the 11-oxo is discontinued so where can i get some
screw 11-oxo, go with 11-spray from prototype nutrition. better yet, again, topical dienolone aka trenazone, which is now sold by iron legion as dienazone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see furuzabolin for sale in alot of places, but im worried im gonna end up with the batch that was messing people up
it's expensive because it's hard to make pure. so companies get the bargain stuff contaminated with lord knows what.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i thought 11 spray was discontinued. i would love to try that stuff

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
screw 11-oxo, go with 11-spray from prototype nutrition. better yet, again, topical dienolone aka trenazone, which is now sold by iron legion as dienazone.
Good suggestion, I totally forgot about this.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
so you prefer the topical to the spray? did you see better results

tyler731

Banned
Awards
and im finding the prototype nutrition 11kt spray on a couple of European sites, but its damn near 100$ a bottle