The best cutting cycle, is it worth adding winstrol?

  1. Lion86
    Guest
    Lion86's Avatar

    The best cutting cycle, is it worth adding winstrol?


    For the past 6 months I've been on a cycle of (1iu HGH) (4x d-bol tablets) every day. Combined with 2ml of (test-hep) and (test-prop) a week. This combination has really worked well for me and I've gained so much size and defined muscle, but no matter how much cardio and a good diet I've thrown in I've got stupidly cut everywhere except my stomach! I've just got hold of some winstrol in a last ditch attempt at shifting the gut, but is winstrol as good as everyone says at weight loss? And is there anything else I could throw into the mix to ferther target the gut? I suppose at this point I'm past being warned what not to do and I more care about getting where i want to be. I'm aiming to do my PCT just after I finish the winstrol, but as ill be back on the "juice" as soon as my PCT is over I'd like to know for future reference how to avoid leaving my stomach out.

  2. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,091
    Rep Power
    156079
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What is your diet like? How long have u been on cycle?
  3. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234452
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

    6 months on cycle is crazy. Winny is the shiznit but it got its minuses, if your prone to mpb winny will wreck your hair. I personally think anavar is just as good if not better, with less side effects. If you wanna burn some fat off of your stomach take clenbuterol, or t3 along with winny or var. it's intense... You can also add a little bit of cocaine into the mix, I see no harm in that, your already on cycle a half a year.

    Having a clean diet also helps.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,875
    Rep Power
    379217
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    52.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    6 months on cycle is crazy. Winny is the shiznit but it got its minuses, if your prone to mpb winny will wreck your hair. I personally think anavar is just as good if not better, with less side effects. If you wanna burn some fat off of your stomach take clenbuterol, or t3 along with winny or var. it's intense... You can also add a little bit of cocaine into the mix, I see no harm in that, your already on cycle a half a year.

    Having a clean diet also helps.
    HAHA a little more smart ass then me but Kilo has a point 6 months on dbol is not the best of plans...also your trying to cut dude dbol makes you hold water I dont understand the cycle plan here. If you want to cut up fast 50mg Tren Ace 125mcg t3 both ED and ramp up over 4-6 weeks to 125 mcg of clen a day 2 on 2 off....run it with low does test to keep the water off and you will cut up if your diet is good. I myself might avoid the cocaine but hey to each there own
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  5. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,091
    Rep Power
    156079
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    HAHA a little more smart ass then me but Kilo has a point 6 months on dbol is not the best of plans...also your trying to cut dude dbol makes you hold water I dont understand the cycle plan here. If you want to cut up fast 50mg Tren Ace 125mcg t3 both ED and ramp up over 4-6 weeks to 125 mcg of clen a day 2 on 2 off....run it with low does test to keep the water off and you will cut up if your diet is good. I myself might avoid the cocaine but hey to each there own
    Lol agreed.
  6. Lion86
    Guest
    Lion86's Avatar

    Yeah I know guys, the amount of time I've been on is ridiculous!!! To be honest it's mainly because within the six months I had to start with no clue what I was doing even down to how to jab, lol. I've got so manny mates that are bodybuilders and personal trainers, but instead of helping me with advice they all took a moral stance on "your big without ever going to the gym so you don't need juice" not really helpful when your starting off. That's why I'm aiming to finish off after some good cutting and get strait on a pct then start afresh a bit more knowledgeable after the pct. My diet is really strict and I started off on the usual for bulking up, but now I've cut it back to one of the typical cutting cycle diets I've cut everywhere but my stomach. As I said I've kind of been gathering what I can from new people at my gym even tho I know that's not wise. So do excuse me if I'm not to knowledgable n pretty new to all this. What would you guys suggest the ideal diet and a fast working extreme cutting cycle would be? And yeah I know that there's no such thing as fast with juice it's 90% diet 10% juice lol.
  7. New Member
    hgjespersen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    40026
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.06%

    Different hormonel response from foods can also be the problem... if you limit your foods to bro foods like chicken, egg whites, brown rice, sweet potato etc... and add some HIIT before your first meal in the morning i will promise you will get where you wanna be
  8. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234452
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    Yeah I know guys, the amount of time I've been on is ridiculous!!! To be honest it's mainly because within the six months I had to start with no clue what I was doing even down to how to jab, lol. I've got so manny mates that are bodybuilders and personal trainers, but instead of helping me with advice they all took a moral stance on "your big without ever going to the gym so you don't need juice" not really helpful when your starting off. That's why I'm aiming to finish off after some good cutting and get strait on a pct then start afresh a bit more knowledgeable after the pct. My diet is really strict and I started off on the usual for bulking up, but now I've cut it back to one of the typical cutting cycle diets I've cut everywhere but my stomach. As I said I've kind of been gathering what I can from new people at my gym even tho I know that's not wise. So do excuse me if I'm not to knowledgable n pretty new to all this. What would you guys suggest the ideal diet and a fast working extreme cutting cycle would be? And yeah I know that there's no such thing as fast with juice it's 90% diet 10% juice lol.
    Hmmm I see. Have you tried going on a zero carb diet? It's almost impossible to last even 3 days on it but its been done before. It helps shed stomach fat, and cleans out your guts very well from the trash that you might have ingested months ago. All you can really eat on a zero carb diet is meat (any sort, made any how) and vegetables & fresh herbs (only green vegetables, meaning no tomatoes, eggplants...etc). Usually that will result in a minimum of a 2kg loss in 3 days. I'd also start cycling Clen if I were you. It is very popular for cutting and weight loss. Also as the other brother said, lose the Dianabol As it will make you retain unwanted weight. Your 1000000% better off with Tren & Winny, together they are just f**king hard core. I wish I could cycle test, Tren, and winny, but I'm prone to MPB and I do not want to go bald.

    And for God sake bro don't get back on the juice for at least 3 months after your PCT, have some mercy on your boys.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  9. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,091
    Rep Power
    156079
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah take a good break after your pct bro. I wouldn't run clen though, its no good for your heart. I'd go with either ECA or albuterol and maybe throw in a lil T3 but no more than 50mcgs a day.
  10. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,875
    Rep Power
    379217
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    52.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah take a good break after your pct bro. I wouldn't run clen though, its no good for your heart. I'd go with either ECA or albuterol and maybe throw in a lil T3 but no more than 50mcgs a day.
    ECA would be great in PCT but I'd hold off on the T3 without an anabolic its just too catabolic I'd also dodge clen in Oct. Also ghrp-2 cjc1295 who/dac would be a great addition.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  11. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,091
    Rep Power
    156079
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    ECA would be great in PCT but I'd hold off on the T3 without an anabolic its just too catabolic I'd also dodge clen in Oct. Also ghrp-2 cjc1295 who/dac would be a great addition.
    I totally agree. I meant while he's on Winny though, definitely not during pct. Yeah peptides r great no doubt, maybe some igf lr3 too.
  12. Lion86
    Guest
    Lion86's Avatar

    Thanks guys its nice to get some proper advice! I think with so much stuff pumped out there by people that have never touched juice it's a bit if a mine field nowadays. Ill dump the dbol and hit a decent 3-4 month pct and let you know how I get on. So far 2days into a no carb diet, thought it would be pretty easy as the mrs doesn't touch carbs anyway, but it's really starting bare on me, lol! Yet again much appreciated for all the advice though! On that note as I've got some sound people that know there stuff, I like to stock up on my new cycle months before I start, just to make sure I've got it all ready and can plan my diet ahead. Do you guys have any advice on a really extreme bulking cycle? I'd like to keep HGH mixed in with whatever cycle I go on, not only do I get it strait from a pharmacist at a great price but it's crazy how well it works even in low iu doses, though I will say as personal experience a 15iu dose is bad Jew Jew! Lol.
  13. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,091
    Rep Power
    156079
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    Thanks guys its nice to get some proper advice! I think with so much stuff pumped out there by people that have never touched juice it's a bit if a mine field nowadays. Ill dump the dbol and hit a decent 3-4 month pct and let you know how I get on. So far 2days into a no carb diet, thought it would be pretty easy as the mrs doesn't touch carbs anyway, but it's really starting bare on me, lol! Yet again much appreciated for all the advice though! On that note as I've got some sound people that know there stuff, I like to stock up on my new cycle months before I start, just to make sure I've got it all ready and can plan my diet ahead. Do you guys have any advice on a really extreme bulking cycle? I'd like to keep HGH mixed in with whatever cycle I go on, not only do I get it strait from a pharmacist at a great price but it's crazy how well it works even in low iu doses, though I will say as personal experience a 15iu dose is bad Jew Jew! Lol.
    Lol 15ius that's Ronnie Coleman status! Test p, tren a and dbol is what I'd run for a big bulk.
  14. Lion86
    Guest
    Lion86's Avatar

    Yeah I had no clue at first and managed to crack the vile and was the middle of the night so couldn't call anyone to ask what was best to do, when it came to the loss of money on my first load or just jab n pray I thought why not. Won't lie the following day I felt like a Titan but that eve I thought I was going to die! Lol
  15. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,091
    Rep Power
    156079
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    Yeah I had no clue at first and managed to crack the vile and was the middle of the night so couldn't call anyone to ask what was best to do, when it came to the loss of money on my first load or just jab n pray I thought why not. Won't lie the following day I felt like a Titan but that eve I thought I was going to die! Lol
    Damn what happened?
  16. Lion86
    Guest
    Lion86's Avatar

    Palpitations, really staggered breathing started to loose any grip I had on what was going on, my mrs actually thought I was going to die but told her to just let me ride it out till morning, I spoke to my mate and he said you get the same kind of reaction if you inject into a vein, but there was no chance I did, I'm way to careful at aspirating. Think if you got it that hard on the ius without building them up slowly it sends your body into shock.
  17. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,091
    Rep Power
    156079
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    Palpitations, really staggered breathing started to loose any grip I had on what was going on, my mrs actually thought I was going to die but told her to just let me ride it out till morning, I spoke to my mate and he said you get the same kind of reaction if you inject into a vein, but there was no chance I did, I'm way to careful at aspirating. Think if you got it that hard on the ius without building them up slowly it sends your body into shock.
    It does, especially when your insulin goes crazy.
  18. Lion86
    Guest
    Lion86's Avatar

    Hey guys was wondering if I could get some more sound advice as my new post isn't getting any. I'm still on PCT. but I'm already planing my next set of cycles. Ive got a few mates that have been mentioning Pro-Rip (winny 25mg & anavar 25mg) combined with (40mg clenbuterol) (4iu a day HGH) for a great ripping cycle. I wont lie I've laid my hands on a good supply of both so in addition is there anything else i could throw into the mix? I've also herd there's Pro-Mass think it's d-Bol and anadrol mix. Was just wondering if anyone has either herd anything about these products or better yet used them?
  19. New Member
    overworked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    1143
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    43.4%

    Curious about those products. Ive never heard of them. It will be interesting to hear from someone who has
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 02:14 AM
  2. Which would make the best cutting cycle?
    By Stavross in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 07:41 AM
  3. Cycle Support...The best way to take it
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 11:14 PM
  4. Is it worth getting the ester in vitamin c
    By kappaz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 02:05 AM
  5. what is the best cutting pro.
    By crane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Log in
Log in