The best cutting cycle, is it worth adding winstrol?

Lion86

For the past 6 months I've been on a cycle of (1iu HGH) (4x d-bol tablets) every day. Combined with 2ml of (test-hep) and (test-prop) a week. This combination has really worked well for me and I've gained so much size and defined muscle, but no matter how much cardio and a good diet I've thrown in I've got stupidly cut everywhere except my stomach! I've just got hold of some winstrol in a last ditch attempt at shifting the gut, but is winstrol as good as everyone says at weight loss? And is there anything else I could throw into the mix to ferther target the gut? I suppose at this point I'm past being warned what not to do and I more care about getting where i want to be. I'm aiming to do my PCT just after I finish the winstrol, but as ill be back on the "juice" as soon as my PCT is over I'd like to know for future reference how to avoid leaving my stomach out.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What is your diet like? How long have u been on cycle?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
6 months on cycle is crazy. Winny is the shiznit but it got its minuses, if your prone to mpb winny will wreck your hair. I personally think anavar is just as good if not better, with less side effects. If you wanna burn some fat off of your stomach take clenbuterol, or t3 along with winny or var. it's intense... You can also add a little bit of cocaine into the mix, I see no harm in that, your already on cycle a half a year.

Having a clean diet also helps.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
6 months on cycle is crazy. Winny is the shiznit but it got its minuses, if your prone to mpb winny will wreck your hair. I personally think anavar is just as good if not better, with less side effects. If you wanna burn some fat off of your stomach take clenbuterol, or t3 along with winny or var. it's intense... You can also add a little bit of cocaine into the mix, I see no harm in that, your already on cycle a half a year.

Having a clean diet also helps.
HAHA a little more smart ass then me but Kilo has a point 6 months on dbol is not the best of plans...also your trying to cut dude dbol makes you hold water I dont understand the cycle plan here. If you want to cut up fast 50mg Tren Ace 125mcg t3 both ED and ramp up over 4-6 weeks to 125 mcg of clen a day 2 on 2 off....run it with low does test to keep the water off and you will cut up if your diet is good. I myself might avoid the cocaine but hey to each there own :p

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
HAHA a little more smart ass then me but Kilo has a point 6 months on dbol is not the best of plans...also your trying to cut dude dbol makes you hold water I dont understand the cycle plan here. If you want to cut up fast 50mg Tren Ace 125mcg t3 both ED and ramp up over 4-6 weeks to 125 mcg of clen a day 2 on 2 off....run it with low does test to keep the water off and you will cut up if your diet is good. I myself might avoid the cocaine but hey to each there own :p
Lol agreed.

Lion86

Yeah I know guys, the amount of time I've been on is ridiculous!!! To be honest it's mainly because within the six months I had to start with no clue what I was doing even down to how to jab, lol. I've got so manny mates that are bodybuilders and personal trainers, but instead of helping me with advice they all took a moral stance on "your big without ever going to the gym so you don't need juice" not really helpful when your starting off. That's why I'm aiming to finish off after some good cutting and get strait on a pct then start afresh a bit more knowledgeable after the pct. My diet is really strict and I started off on the usual for bulking up, but now I've cut it back to one of the typical cutting cycle diets I've cut everywhere but my stomach. As I said I've kind of been gathering what I can from new people at my gym even tho I know that's not wise. So do excuse me if I'm not to knowledgable n pretty new to all this. What would you guys suggest the ideal diet and a fast working extreme cutting cycle would be? And yeah I know that there's no such thing as fast with juice it's 90% diet 10% juice lol.

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
Different hormonel response from foods can also be the problem... if you limit your foods to bro foods like chicken, egg whites, brown rice, sweet potato etc... and add some HIIT before your first meal in the morning i will promise you will get where you wanna be

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Yeah I know guys, the amount of time I've been on is ridiculous!!! To be honest it's mainly because within the six months I had to start with no clue what I was doing even down to how to jab, lol. I've got so manny mates that are bodybuilders and personal trainers, but instead of helping me with advice they all took a moral stance on "your big without ever going to the gym so you don't need juice" not really helpful when your starting off. That's why I'm aiming to finish off after some good cutting and get strait on a pct then start afresh a bit more knowledgeable after the pct. My diet is really strict and I started off on the usual for bulking up, but now I've cut it back to one of the typical cutting cycle diets I've cut everywhere but my stomach. As I said I've kind of been gathering what I can from new people at my gym even tho I know that's not wise. So do excuse me if I'm not to knowledgable n pretty new to all this. What would you guys suggest the ideal diet and a fast working extreme cutting cycle would be? And yeah I know that there's no such thing as fast with juice it's 90% diet 10% juice lol.
Hmmm I see. Have you tried going on a zero carb diet? It's almost impossible to last even 3 days on it but its been done before. It helps shed stomach fat, and cleans out your guts very well from the trash that you might have ingested months ago. All you can really eat on a zero carb diet is meat (any sort, made any how) and vegetables & fresh herbs (only green vegetables, meaning no tomatoes, eggplants...etc). Usually that will result in a minimum of a 2kg loss in 3 days. I'd also start cycling Clen if I were you. It is very popular for cutting and weight loss. Also as the other brother said, lose the Dianabol As it will make you retain unwanted weight. Your 1000000% better off with Tren & Winny, together they are just f**king hard core. I wish I could cycle test, Tren, and winny, but I'm prone to MPB and I do not want to go bald.

And for God sake bro don't get back on the juice for at least 3 months after your PCT, have some mercy on your boys.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah take a good break after your pct bro. I wouldn't run clen though, its no good for your heart. I'd go with either ECA or albuterol and maybe throw in a lil T3 but no more than 50mcgs a day.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah take a good break after your pct bro. I wouldn't run clen though, its no good for your heart. I'd go with either ECA or albuterol and maybe throw in a lil T3 but no more than 50mcgs a day.
ECA would be great in PCT but I'd hold off on the T3 without an anabolic its just too catabolic I'd also dodge clen in Oct. Also ghrp-2 cjc1295 who/dac would be a great addition.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
ECA would be great in PCT but I'd hold off on the T3 without an anabolic its just too catabolic I'd also dodge clen in Oct. Also ghrp-2 cjc1295 who/dac would be a great addition.
I totally agree. I meant while he's on Winny though, definitely not during pct. Yeah peptides r great no doubt, maybe some igf lr3 too.

Lion86

Thanks guys its nice to get some proper advice! I think with so much stuff pumped out there by people that have never touched juice it's a bit if a mine field nowadays. Ill dump the dbol and hit a decent 3-4 month pct and let you know how I get on. So far 2days into a no carb diet, thought it would be pretty easy as the mrs doesn't touch carbs anyway, but it's really starting bare on me, lol! Yet again much appreciated for all the advice though! On that note as I've got some sound people that know there stuff, I like to stock up on my new cycle months before I start, just to make sure I've got it all ready and can plan my diet ahead. Do you guys have any advice on a really extreme bulking cycle? I'd like to keep HGH mixed in with whatever cycle I go on, not only do I get it strait from a pharmacist at a great price but it's crazy how well it works even in low iu doses, though I will say as personal experience a 15iu dose is bad Jew Jew! Lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks guys its nice to get some proper advice! I think with so much stuff pumped out there by people that have never touched juice it's a bit if a mine field nowadays. Ill dump the dbol and hit a decent 3-4 month pct and let you know how I get on. So far 2days into a no carb diet, thought it would be pretty easy as the mrs doesn't touch carbs anyway, but it's really starting bare on me, lol! Yet again much appreciated for all the advice though! On that note as I've got some sound people that know there stuff, I like to stock up on my new cycle months before I start, just to make sure I've got it all ready and can plan my diet ahead. Do you guys have any advice on a really extreme bulking cycle? I'd like to keep HGH mixed in with whatever cycle I go on, not only do I get it strait from a pharmacist at a great price but it's crazy how well it works even in low iu doses, though I will say as personal experience a 15iu dose is bad Jew Jew! Lol.
Lol 15ius that's Ronnie Coleman status! Test p, tren a and dbol is what I'd run for a big bulk.

Lion86

Yeah I had no clue at first and managed to crack the vile and was the middle of the night so couldn't call anyone to ask what was best to do, when it came to the loss of money on my first load or just jab n pray I thought why not. Won't lie the following day I felt like a Titan but that eve I thought I was going to die! Lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I had no clue at first and managed to crack the vile and was the middle of the night so couldn't call anyone to ask what was best to do, when it came to the loss of money on my first load or just jab n pray I thought why not. Won't lie the following day I felt like a Titan but that eve I thought I was going to die! Lol
Damn what happened?

Lion86

Palpitations, really staggered breathing started to loose any grip I had on what was going on, my mrs actually thought I was going to die but told her to just let me ride it out till morning, I spoke to my mate and he said you get the same kind of reaction if you inject into a vein, but there was no chance I did, I'm way to careful at aspirating. Think if you got it that hard on the ius without building them up slowly it sends your body into shock.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Palpitations, really staggered breathing started to loose any grip I had on what was going on, my mrs actually thought I was going to die but told her to just let me ride it out till morning, I spoke to my mate and he said you get the same kind of reaction if you inject into a vein, but there was no chance I did, I'm way to careful at aspirating. Think if you got it that hard on the ius without building them up slowly it sends your body into shock.
It does, especially when your insulin goes crazy.

Lion86

Hey guys was wondering if I could get some more sound advice as my new post isn't getting any. I'm still on PCT. but I'm already planing my next set of cycles. Ive got a few mates that have been mentioning Pro-Rip (winny 25mg & anavar 25mg) combined with (40mg clenbuterol) (4iu a day HGH) for a great ripping cycle. I wont lie I've laid my hands on a good supply of both so in addition is there anything else i could throw into the mix? I've also herd there's Pro-Mass think it's d-Bol and anadrol mix. Was just wondering if anyone has either herd anything about these products or better yet used them?

overworked

Awards
Curious about those products. Ive never heard of them. It will be interesting to hear from someone who has