Epistane PCT

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try Epistane. What would you prefer for PCT? On cycle support? Thanks

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try Epistane. What would you prefer for PCT? On cycle support? Thanks
Clomid, DAA, OG Erase tapered down from 3-1 caps for PCT. CEL cycle support and TUDCA for on cycle. That should be fine.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Clomid, DAA, OG Erase tapered down from 3-1 caps for PCT. CEL cycle support and TUDCA for on cycle. That should be fine.
nailed it!! i did a 5 week epi cycle and pct was nolva daa and erase and pct x3 by vital labs worked perfect

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I am going to be starting my pct for a 6 week epi cycle on Thursday, I have torem, daa and erase. Here is how I think I will dose it

90/90/60/30/0/0-torem

3/3/3/3/3/3-daa

0/0/3/3/2/1-erase

Look good?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
ok, why the clomid or nolva if epistane does not cause gyno or estrogen gain? I am taking this because of the mild prohormone and it does not cause gyno? PLease let me know.Thanks

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ok, why the clomid or nolva if epistane does not cause gyno or estrogen gain? I am taking this because of the mild prohormone and it does not cause gyno? PLease let me know.Thanks
i believe that if you are too high or too low in test it will convert to estrogen (i think) please someone correct me if im wrong

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
You wanna take it cuz after u cycle off epi when ur system tries to stable out u can have what is called estrogen rebound. This would not be good for gains or ur bewbs lol

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could cause estrogen rebound. There is never a guarantee when you are messing with hormones. Use a SERM for pct.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it is best to avoid otc if you can for pct. Here is what I would do.

Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Clomid:50/50/50/50
Aromasin: 12.5mg per day for 4 weeks.

Pm me if you have any questions.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established

I think it's probably overkill to use two SERMs after an Epi cycle, but I guess if you wanted to be extra safe...

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's probably overkill to use two SERMs after an Epi cycle, but I guess if you wanted to be extra safe...
Meh how is it overkill? Nolva is better for preventing gyno and clomid is better for getting the boys working again. The aromasin will help with any estro rebound that may occur, and since its a suicidal ai there is no chance of rebound.

chris223

Awards
  • Established

That is way overkill for Epi solo. One SERM, tapered dose, Erase and a t-booster.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is way overkill for Epi solo. One SERM, tapered dose, Erase and a t-booster.
There is no overkill when it comes to recovering. Erase is a suicidal ai. So is aromasin. They both do the same thing, aromasin just does it better.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
There is no overkill when it comes to recovering. Erase is a suicidal ai. So is aromasin. They both do the same thing, aromasin just does it better.
After reading your thread, I would think that you'd know that more chemicals do not equal a better recovery. That said, atomasin can definitely be used in an Epi PCT if you prefer it.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading your thread, I would think that you'd know that more chemicals do not equal a better recovery. That said, atomasin can definitely be used in an Epi PCT if you prefer it.
Maybe if we were talking about hcg. What is the problem with using two serms?