Hi new on this forum

  1. Hi new on this forum


    Hi pplz im a teen bodybuilder from México my english is not very Well but i hope we never have problems 4 that

    Im about to start a cycle with veterinarian testosterone each ml has 250mg

    50 prop.
    200 enanthate

    This is not my first cycle but my first vet. Gear anyone has used vet. Products on ur cycles ? Any exerience?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by felixastro View Post
    Hi pplz im a teen bodybuilder from México my english is not very Well but i hope we never have problems 4 that

    Im about to start a cycle with veterinarian testosterone each ml has 250mg

    50 prop.
    200 enanthate

    This is not my first cycle but my first vet. Gear anyone has used vet. Products on ur cycles ? Any exerience?
    Testosterone is Testosterone, veterinary grade dosen't make a difference. If you've done test before it will be the same.

  3. Oh sh it I. Just realized that you're a teenager. You should Not be taking anabolic steroids.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Oh sh it I. Just realized that you're a teenager. You should Not be taking anabolic steroids.
    Im 22 yeah very young but not 16 like i had seen this days doing it just to look good im a dedicated competitor

  5. Quote Originally Posted by felixastro View Post

    Im 22 yeah very young but not 16 like i had seen this days doing it just to look good im a dedicated competitor
    You said you are a teen?? 22 is not a teen.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

    You said you are a teen?? 22 is not a teen.


    Name:  image-2307175431.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  224.9 KB

    Okai not teen but not adult

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

    You said you are a teen?? 22 is not a teen.
    Not teen okai not adult happy ? i still Being a baby thats what my mom says
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. 17 year old, im new on this forums
    By opfor101 in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 04:19 PM
  3. Sell supplements on this forum?
    By graemeduncan82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 03:39 PM
  4. New to this forum.
    By Kane22 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 06:55 PM
  5. new to this forum
    By for in forum Pics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in