Test/Tren

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Been thinking about doing test and tren but I'm new to phs and aas. I don't know what type of sides to expect and in not 100% positive on everything I should take with it. I've been browsing this forum for awhile trying to learn and I have learned a lot thanks to all of you guys. I'm 6ft 193 lbs and about 6-8% body fat. The only cycle I have under my belt is a 4 week epi run. Im currently in PCT now. Can you guys please give me a layout on everything ill need and dosages? Planning on doing this within the next 2 months so I want to start ordering everything now. Any help/criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Wow, you're kind of asking alot of us...

The thing with research on your own is it affords you the ability to decide for yourself. For example, there are 2 major AI's. How do you decide which one you want?
I am running a test/tren log right now that you may read. It may give you some insight and answer some of your questions. But I highly highly encourage you to research more in addition

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
I will definitely check out your log. I have adex on hand right now in case of puffy nips but I don't even know the difference between adex and aro. If its asking too much I understand. I just figured I would rather talk to a real person on here than read some bs on a website. Like I said, I know I'll need and AI, HCG, clomid, OTC PCT, And cycle assist. I just don't know which ones are best to take with which compounds. Not trying to be an inconveinience, just want to make sure I do everything right.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Well you'll also need prami/caber for prolactin sides from the tren

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Thanks. Anyone else? Any input would be appreciated.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I suggest test and an oral first. But if u insist on doing this then start the tren low at like 50mg EOD and keep the test lower than 500mg a week. Tren binds much more aggressively to the AR so u don't want to end up with free floating test aromatizing.

Sulor32

Sulor32

Awards
I'd say experiment with low doses first and work your way around that until you find the sweet spot

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Thanks a lot. You guys are awesome. Ill be logging everything when I start.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No sir. I'm gonna start in about 2 months so I'm trying to get some info from you guys before I start ordering everything.
Test prop, tren ace, arimidex, caber, clomid, Aromasin, DAA and something for cortisol is all u need.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Okay awesome. Thanks a lot. What about an HCG?
Idt it makes any difference whether or not u use it. The key is to have a bomb ass pct. With short esters I wouldn't stay on cycle for more than 10 weeks either.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Okay cool. Thanks for your help. What do you use, if you don't mind me asking. Looking straight ripped in your avatar, bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Okay cool. Thanks for your help. What do you use, if you don't mind me asking. Looking straight ripped in your avatar, bro.
That was right b4 my last competition, I dieted my ass off and I ran a short epi cycle. It was a 5 month prep, I took it slow though. I'm on a big cutting cycle right now with S4, u can check it out if u want. Its in Cycle Info, I'd post the link if I wasn't on my phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Anabolics 18
Anabolic66 General Chat 37
Dominus Anabolics 36
L Anabolics 12
X Anabolics 16