How often should this tren combo be injected?

hardlyworkin

Awards
TRENBOLONE HEX COMBO 200MG/ML
(50mg acetate, 75 mg hex carbonate (parabolin), 75mg enanthate)

Can this be injected twice a week with sufficient results? I was thinking 1ml twice a week, possibly Mondays and Thursdays with 600mgper week of test e??

hardlyworkin

Awards
So I wouldnt be able to get away with twice weekly injections even with the hex and enanthate esters in it? Its got 150mg of long ester tren vs only 75mg of ace???

kojie

Awards
your combo works similar(not same) to sustanon you'll be wasting the acetate ester if not pinned aleast eod

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you can do that, but you wouldn't be taking advantage of the acetate ester. basically, you'd be wasting 75mg of tren. JMO.

similar to sustanon, if you don't inject EOD, you don't take advantage of the product. only problem is that'll be 700mg of tren per week. it doesn't make sense to me why someone would make this. have fun. :)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
TRENBOLONE HEX COMBO 200MG/ML
(50mg acetate, 75 mg hex carbonate (parabolin), 75mg enanthate)

Can this be injected twice a week with sufficient results? I was thinking 1ml twice a week, possibly Mondays and Thursdays with 600mgper week of test e??
Sure, parabolin has a very long acting ester, in this regard that is a lot like the "Ultra sust" products floating around with prop, enanthate and decanoate (or whatever it is). I'd just get fina pellets and brew em up though, much cheaper than ug lab tren.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
who came up with that cancoction? tren e and hex aren't that differnt in halflifes (see the phenylprop ester for refrance) and there is no point in using the short acetate esters. at any rat size is right 2 to 3 times a week will be fine(EOD would be make the most of the short ester but its only 75% of the total amount)