Beast & Titan Stacks...opinions?

illfreshfly

Awards
Here is a link: flexfitnessproductsDOTcom/Stacks.html
I'm wondering if anyone has tried either of these? Also wondering if you guys think the PCT is good enough or if I should procure some Clomid or even just other OTC products to go with it?Would I be better off with the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit? The Titan seems more potent but I don't know if its too much.Thanks for your time.

illfreshfly

Awards
So after looking around a bit more I've decided I'm going to do a PCT of Clomid, I'm thinking 50/50/25/25.

Still would like to hear anyones experience with this stack, the reviews I've taken a look at seem pretty positive for the most part.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't like pre-formulated stacks, but these two actually look pretty solid. Definitely don't want to skimp on PCT with these, so make sure you have a SERM at the very least. What's your cycling history? Have you used anything hormonal before?

illfreshfly

Awards
I usually don't like pre-formulated stacks, but these two actually look pretty solid. Definitely don't want to skimp on PCT with these, so make sure you have a SERM at the very least. What's your cycling history? Have you used anything hormonal before?
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I decided to get either clomid or nolva as a serm, I'm thinking nolva simply because everyone seems to prefer it to clomid, what would you suggest? I would use it in conjunction with the PCT it comes with.

This will be my first cycle though.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I don't recommend either of these products for a first-timer. These stacks are for advanced users. My recommendation is to run a solo cycle of something mild like Halodrol, Epistane or P-Mag for your first time to see how your body responds to anabolics. From there you can try stronger stuff like M-Sten and M1A, and then try stacking compounds. But I'd avoid these advanced formulations until you get some experience under your belt.

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Flex Fitness Titan Stack is a serious ph stack bro. When I ran it my PR's went through the roof! I put on a lot of lean muscle and was able to cut up too. I gained about 24 lbs and kept most of it. This prohormone stack is defiantly not for beginners so i hope you did your research and got a good cycle support kit. It sounds like you have the right idea about PCT. I added a little nova and used a couple other test boosters i had. I went well for me.