1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

Beast & Titan Stacks...opinions?

Here is a link: flexfitnessproductsDOTcom/Stacks.html
    I'm wondering if anyone has tried either of these? Also wondering if you guys think the PCT is good enough or if I should procure some Clomid or even just other OTC products to go with it?Would I be better off with the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit? The Titan seems more potent but I don't know if its too much.Thanks for your time.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

So after looking around a bit more I've decided I'm going to do a PCT of Clomid, I'm thinking 50/50/25/25.

Still would like to hear anyones experience with this stack, the reviews I've taken a look at seem pretty positive for the most part.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.08%

I usually don't like pre-formulated stacks, but these two actually look pretty solid. Definitely don't want to skimp on PCT with these, so make sure you have a SERM at the very least. What's your cycling history? Have you used anything hormonal before?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    I usually don't like pre-formulated stacks, but these two actually look pretty solid. Definitely don't want to skimp on PCT with these, so make sure you have a SERM at the very least. What's your cycling history? Have you used anything hormonal before?
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah I decided to get either clomid or nolva as a serm, I'm thinking nolva simply because everyone seems to prefer it to clomid, what would you suggest? I would use it in conjunction with the PCT it comes with.

This will be my first cycle though.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.08%

I don't recommend either of these products for a first-timer. These stacks are for advanced users. My recommendation is to run a solo cycle of something mild like Halodrol, Epistane or P-Mag for your first time to see how your body responds to anabolics. From there you can try stronger stuff like M-Sten and M1A, and then try stacking compounds. But I'd avoid these advanced formulations until you get some experience under your belt.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.51%

Flex Fitness Titan Stack is a serious ph stack bro. When I ran it my PR's went through the roof! I put on a lot of lean muscle and was able to cut up too. I gained about 24 lbs and kept most of it. This prohormone stack is defiantly not for beginners so i hope you did your research and got a good cycle support kit. It sounds like you have the right idea about PCT. I added a little nova and used a couple other test boosters i had. I went well for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for Flex Fitness Beast Stack and Titan Stack
    By boricua2480 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. natural stack opinion
    By tepper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:05 PM
  3. New Stack... Opinions?
    By AZ JB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27