Trenavar cycle length

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On trenavar for 7 weeks and feel good. Just bumped up to 90mg, how long can I extend? Have not seen any bad blood work on web, all vitals are good. If I extend I will add stano, any honest suggestions?

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still leaning out/recomping. Diet is being adjusted as I go so gains continue. Just looking to stay on safe side but like I said feel good and everything seems fine. Curious about lipids, liver has zero signs of any issues and minimal visual shutdown. Just might be long for a oral.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Still leaning out/recomping. Diet is being adjusted as I go so gains continue. Just looking to stay on safe side but like I said feel good and everything seems fine. Curious about lipids, liver has zero signs of any issues and minimal visual shutdown. Just might be long for a oral.
I'd extend it out maybe to 12 weeks, throw in some Stano at a high dose.

A

atl3128

Awards
I'd extend it out maybe to 12 weeks, throw in some Stano at a high dose.
Sorry to OP I don't mean to hijack your post but I wasJust curious how liver toxic are these trenavar Ph? The reason I ask is because I was thinking of adding it to the last 3 weeks of a mecha cycle and extending the trenavar for 3 weeks after but I have been told that it would be too toxic along with a 17a methyl.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sorry to OP I don't mean to hijack your post but I wasJust curious how liver toxic are these trenavar Ph? The reason I ask is because I was thinking of adding it to the last 3 weeks of a mecha cycle and extending the trek for 3 weeks after but I have been told that it would be too toxic along with a 17a methyl.
Go for it. Its not nearly as toxic as a methylated compound.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will extend, and keep an eye on everything. Any other suggestions on length? Also do not notice any liver, darker urine or anything.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Will extend, and keep an eye on everything. Any other suggestions on length? Also do not notice any liver, darker urine or anything.
Its rather mild on the liver. I'd go to 12 weeks.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know my body well so I am fine going forward. Just don't want people thinking about running a methyl for too long. 12 weeks is long, that's how long my test cycles use to be, lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I know my body well so I am fine going forward. Just don't want people thinking about running a methyl for too long. 12 weeks is long, that's how long my test cycles use to be, lol.
Lol well we're all adults here, so its their body and choice.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats better running for additional weeks or running osta for 8 weeks at start of pct?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Whats better running for additional weeks or running osta for 8 weeks at start of pct?
Continuing this cycle then throw in a low dose of osta during your pct.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dr.Stri8ed what do you think of running x-factor in pct and then bridge into osta a couple of weeks after pct is over and continue on osta for 8 weeks? Not interested in running them at the same time, too much stuff in pct already.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dr.Stri8ed what do you think of running x-factor in pct and then bridge into osta a couple of weeks after pct is over and continue on osta for 8 weeks? Not interested in running them at the same time, too much stuff in pct already.
I think that'd b fine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 38
W Anabolics 5
S Anabolics 23
D Anabolics 24
D Pro Bodybuilding 1