Need advise from guys who stay on year round...

MBracewell01

Awards
Ok at this point I'm staying on cycle year round, blasting and cruising. Im cruising right now on 350 mg test prop and 350 mg masteron ace per week with 1 mg Arimidex EOD. My problem is that my SEX DRIVE IS GONE! I mean nothing! I have to force myself to even think about it. NOT COOL! I'm guessing my problem is because I've been on cycle for about a year now. I just place an order for HCG so going to try that out to see if it will bring my my balls back out. Anyone got any ideas?

atl3128

Awards
I am far from an expert but you may have taken your estrogen to low which can also cause a loss in libido

napalm

napalm

Awards
Well, that's the consequence of a perma cycle.

Go see an endo, this is not something you are going to be able to fix on your own, if at all...

MBracewell01

Awards
napalm, "If at all" Really bro that's the best advise you got? Pros stay on year round... Every guy I know who is 250+ stays on year round. Its very doable just have to find the right way to do it....

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
The people you know personally who do this don't have any advice for you?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
He said go see an endo which is what you should do, second just cause a pro is on year round doesn't mean he has a good sex drive.

MBracewell01

Awards
Ya, guess I'll go ask them. These forums are sh*t

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
He said go see an endo which is what you should do, second just cause a pro is on year round doesn't mean he has a good sex drive.
And also doesn't mean they recover quickly, at all, or without professional help.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Lol ain't that the truth. How long you been taking 1 mg of adex? If you get bloodwork done you should post it, it would be interesting to see what your estrogen looks like.

napalm

napalm

Awards
napalm, "If at all" Really bro that's the best advise you got? Pros stay on year round... Every guy I know who is 250+ stays on year round. Its very doable just have to find the right way to do it....
Then go do it, you asked for advice. You didn't say you needed to like the advice.

Are you a pro? If so, then you should know the answer to your stupid question.

Did you ask "every guy you know who is on 250+" what they do? If not, I suggest you do.

Your e2 is probably crushed. None of the "guys you know" is going to be able to fix it. Hcg might bring your balls back, but will do nothing for your hpta

Yeah, that is the best advice I got...

atl3128

Awards
Why don't get you own lab work done and let the results determine your course. I am thinking that your estrogen levels are very low from the arimidex which is the cause of your low libido.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I would get labs and look at e2.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok at this point I'm staying on cycle year round, blasting and cruising. Im cruising right now on 350 mg test prop and 350 mg masteron ace per week with 1 mg Arimidex EOD. My problem is that my SEX DRIVE IS GONE! I mean nothing! I have to force myself to even think about it. NOT COOL! I'm guessing my problem is because I've been on cycle for about a year now. I just place an order for HCG so going to try that out to see if it will bring my my balls back out. Anyone got any ideas?
Why are you using adex and masteron? Masteron should take care of any estro related sides. Your estrogen is too low imo.

atl3128

Awards
Why are you using adex and masteron? Masteron should take care of any estro related sides. Your estrogen is too low imo.
That's exactly what I am thinking. Just curious are you having any joint pain because I know if my estrogen gets too low not only does my libido suffer but my joints ache as well.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL

Sorry we aren't all doctors, which you should be seeing regularly anyway.

If you were to do bloodwork and post the panel there might be someone who could help you but all you did was say "my wang wont work what do?"

The forums are very effective if you post the pertinent information regarding your inquiry. Seems like you should have been here months ago to ask if your "cruise" was decent.

I hope everything works out, you've gotten some good advice so far I suggest using it.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly what I am thinking. Just curious are you having any joint pain because I know if my estrogen gets too low not only does my libido suffer but my joints ache as well.
Lol yeah. I mean what else could it be? Masteron is very androgenic, it is quite effective at mitigating estrogen related sides. When you add adex in it's just overkill. One or the other in my opinion. If you're prone to sides such as hair loss and prostate enlargement then i would go with adex. If not, then i would go with masteron all the way.

hugeandswull

Awards
Whats ur BF at ? To cruise on masteron is pointless. Its for pre contest, unless ur under 8% BF year round. The cruise cycle you posted is completely wrong .

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats ur BF at ? To cruise on masteron is pointless. Its for pre contest, unless ur under 8% BF year round. The cruise cycle you posted is completely wrong .
Shouldn't a cruise be something like 250mg of test e per week?

hugeandswull

Awards
300 test p or 250 test e would be a good cruise . Anything else is a cycle

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Ignorant cycle by an ignorant person, given knowlegable advise that he scoffs at. Deserves to have his sh/t not working..... Karma Baby !!!