Fake Anavar and Fake T3? - AnabolicMinds.com

Fake Anavar and Fake T3?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fake Anavar and Fake T3?

About three cycles ago I bought some Anavar (among other things) from my source who is also a friend and helps me with my cycles. He had me doing 50mg week 1, 40 week 2, 30 week 3 and 20 week 4. I was on other stuff as well but I didnt see any improvements. Last night I was talking to another friend and he was looking for Anavar. Because he helped me out a while back with my dead d**k I offered to give them to him for free. He asked me to take a pic and he noticed that it said BD on them and the pill was a pinkish orange. He said the BD stands for British Dragon and that the company went out of business a while ago and it may be a fake.

I'm currently on week 5 of T3 at 37.5mcg and 50mcg of Clen. Before I went on these I was dieting and doing cardio 4 days per week for 4 weeks. The 4 weeks before I started the T3 and Clen I went from 15.3% to 12.3% body fat. Since I started T3 and Clen I have made NO progress. I quit Cardio last week and started again this week with sprinting as opposed to the walking. Today I measured myself and my body fat is back up to 13.3%. WTF??? based on the fake Anavar and my results I believe my T3 is fake as well. Any thoughts?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Underground lab names don't die with the lab, another picks it up and keeps making.
    Whether it contains actual steroids or not, is another story.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BD is still around and measuring yourself on any BF assessment is not going to give you an accurate reading.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What you do is first peel off all your skin, then use a ruler to measure the fat.

Then, just superglue it all back on using gorilla glue superglue, and your gtg
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    About three cycles ago I bought some Anavar (among other things) from my source who is also a friend and helps me with my cycles. He had me doing 50mg week 1, 40 week 2, 30 week 3 and 20 week 4. I was on other stuff as well but I didnt see any improvements. Last night I was talking to another friend and he was looking for Anavar. Because he helped me out a while back with my dead d**k I offered to give them to him for free. He asked me to take a pic and he noticed that it said BD on them and the pill was a pinkish orange. He said the BD stands for British Dragon and that the company went out of business a while ago and it may be a fake.

I'm currently on week 5 of T3 at 37.5mcg and 50mcg of Clen. Before I went on these I was dieting and doing cardio 4 days per week for 4 weeks. The 4 weeks before I started the T3 and Clen I went from 15.3% to 12.3% body fat. Since I started T3 and Clen I have made NO progress. I quit Cardio last week and started again this week with sprinting as opposed to the walking. Today I measured myself and my body fat is back up to 13.3%. WTF??? based on the fake Anavar and my results I believe my T3 is fake as well. Any thoughts?
    You need to teach your body how to be a better fat burner.

You do this by proper diet and proper training, not drugs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fake Anavar and Winnie
    By chil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 03:27 PM
  3. Anavar and T3 Clen
    By sawyerboy87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:03 PM