Stano w/ Havoc question

phoenix21

Awards
I'll be running a 6 week cycle of Havoc with Stano-drol, as I've heard Stano is great for combating some of the lethargy/libido loss of Epi. I have way more Stano than I actually think I'll need so I'm wondering if I can get any use out of it. Since Stano is non-methyl, would it be alright to start the Stano during my 2 weeks of pre-loading Cycle Assist? (Or do I need to wait till after the pre load and start when I'm starting the Havoc?) Also, would it be best to stop the Stano at the same time as Havoc when I start PCT? (Or could I continue with the Stano through the beginning of PCT?) Any input would be appreciated, thanks guys.

Here's what the actual cycle looks like, minus all the obvious standards

Week 1: pre load Cycle Assist <---- Start Stano here?
Week 2: pre load Cycle Assist
Week 3: Havoc 30 mg, Stano 600 mg
Week 4: Havoc 30 mg, Stano 600 mg
Week 5: Havoc 30 mg, Stano 600 mg
Week 6: Havoc 40 mg, Stano 600 mg
Week 7: Havoc 40 mg, Stano 750 mg
Week 8: Havoc 40 mg, Stano 750 mg
Week 9: Nolva 30 mg, Anabeta <---- Continue Stano here?
Week 10: Nolva 30 mg, Anabeta
Week 11: Nolva 20 mg, Anabeta, Erase Pro
Week 12: Nolva 20 mg, Anabeta, Erase Pro
Week 13: Erase Pro
Week 14: Erase Pro

phoenix21

Awards
Follow up question.. I've never run Stano but everyone seems to say 600mg-750mg is the sweet spot. I'm 6'1" 200 lbs, does starting at 600mg and possibly upping the dose sound good? Or should I start at 450?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I'd say start at 600mg and work your way up. 600mg is actually on the low end of the dosage because Ive heard the sweetspot for stano is at 800mg - 1g.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I'm running stano and epi now and have increase the dose from 600 up to 1000 now. I am running both for just 6 weeks, but I have heard that since stano is non-methylated that it can be ran longer. I just bought 2 bottles of each and ran them like this...

30/40/40/40/50/50
600/800/800/800/1000/1000

I'm on my last week and wish I would have ran the epi a little higher tho, really didnt do much for me besides dry me and my joints/tendons out!!!

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Stano 800-1000 all 6 weeks. Especially at your weight. Otherwise it's pointless IMO.

phoenix21

Awards
Thanks for the insight guys! I'm still wondering if I can start the Stano during the first two weeks while I preload Cycle Assist. I don't see why it would hurt to get it into my system early since its non methyl. Correct me if I'm wrong

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Thanks for the insight guys! I'm still wondering if I can start the Stano during the first two weeks while I preload Cycle Assist. I don't see why it would hurt to get it into my system early since its non methyl. Correct me if I'm wrong
Yes, it's non methlyated so run it 8 week if u can :)

phoenix21

Awards
Would there be any benefits/risks if I ran it through the first two weeks of PCT as well? Thinking it might help to combat some of the sides..?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I would not run it during ur pct, pct is the time for ur body to reset and get back to normal. Run it it 2 weeks before u start the epi and stop both at same time and start pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 34
Chub Post Cycle Therapy 40
Chub Anabolics 1
Anabolics 21