If you are buying Mithras or cycling it RIGHT NOW

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Alright, so far this is what I've personally experienced. My one or two rep maxes arnt exactly skyrocketing. My shoulder press went up 20lbs and my power clean went up 15lbs for a one rep. However I absolutely noticed a difference is endurance and fatigue or lack of fatigue I should say. My rest time in between sets is almost cut in half, plain and simple I recover a lot faster. Doing 7-8 sets at 8-10 reps with moderate weight is a lot easier now. I have this push to just keep going and going. In conclusion so far, not so much strength gain, but size and endurance is absolutely to most noticeable for myself to this point.

2. So I have 5 days worth of pills left. ( take 3 a day ) 5 days ago I started using the dienezone that came with it after my workouts. I've gained another 2lbs on this. So 8 total in 3 weeks. My abs are starting to show, I do zero cardio. My over reflection in the mirror is bigger. My urge the workout is high, it's like throughout the day I can't wait to get into the gym. My sex drive is through the roof, which is odd on a PH cycle for me. I'm gonna go ahead and say run two bottles of this stuff. I'm just now REALLY starting to see results and my cycle is almost done. Took a good 3 weeks to kick in. For the total price for one Mithras bottle, one dienezone bottle, PCT, D-test and organ shield, it's pretty good over all. All finish up in about a week when I'm officially done with the 4 weeks worth
    •   

3. Finished my cycle at 202LBS
    Bench went from 235 to 250
    Squat 315 to 365
    Side effects: light back acne, sore joints, increased sex drive

I'm gonna recommend this, however I'd say run atleast a 6 week cycle. I did 4 weeks but really didn't notice anything till week 3. I ran the Mithras cycle with dienezone. Gained appx 15LBS in a month, waistline stayed at 32.5

4. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    yeah, the numbers on dymethazine are by inj. do you think you will ever do a write up on it? used to be stated that it is cleaved into 2 sd molecules, but everybody says its different. i had the thought that a 3-N2 compound and a 2ch3 protomax hybrid is formed. idk just thinking out loud here.
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    The question marks over the specifics of its metabolism are the only reason I haven't published one yet. I've PM'd you the unfinished profile.
    I found a paper on dimethylketazine from 1929 that I found compelling enough to go ahead and publish the dimethazine profile.

> Total Flex Blog - Dimethazine <

Quote Originally Posted by MBanks View Post
    Finished my cycle at 202LBS
    Bench went from 235 to 250
    Squat 315 to 365
    Side effects: light back acne, sore joints, increased sex drive

I'm gonna recommend this, however I'd say run atleast a 6 week cycle. I did 4 weeks but really didn't notice anything till week 3. I ran the Mithras cycle with dienezone. Gained appx 15LBS in a month, waistline stayed at 32.5
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Antus Labs rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

I found a paper on dimethylketazine from 1929 that I found compelling enough to go ahead and publish the dimethazine profile.

> Total Flex Blog - Dimethazine <

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    With the info from the article, would it be possible to have two dienedione molecules bonded together with a azine bond, in order to bring it back to the market?

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    With the info from the article, would it be possible to have two dienedione molecules bonded together with a azine bond, in order to bring it back to the market?
    I'd guess that the hydrazine would react with both ketones, so the products of the reaction could be more complex.
    Antus Labs rep

7. Just come across a 'review' from Mindandmuscle.net - I say 'review' because they clearly haven't actually used the product to test their own hypothesis and t just seemed like a personally critical bash really at Iron Legion (who appear to have good feedback on here from as far as I can see) and seem to have a problem with Dimethyl type designers in general.
    I'm neutral, I'm not in agreement with this so called review I just thought I'd put it up for interest value quoted from Mindandmuscle.net:

"This prohormone that they call “Dimethandrostenol” is very likely to be weak based on the shape and the energy concentrated into one spot. While most people in this industry have no idea about steroid biochemistry, the people who are bringing out this illegal prohormone are semi-skilled at it. With so many of the andro analogs, you get a bunch of people formulating them who have absolutely no idea what they are doing in our estimation.
    Unfortunately that doesn’t mean that they understand how the dynamics of steroid receptor integration works. In this example they took what was two potent steroids (superdrol / M-Drol and DMT / Pheraplex) and combined them, taking the different parts of each that they “thought” would be effective. That however doesn’t mean that they will be effective when tried. Also, they probably don’t understand that much to do with steroid chemisty is about shape. When one concentrates energy in a certain area, like a methyl group or a double bond, there is a different effect.
    Much like fitting a shape into a hole, distorting a shape a little bit one way will get you closer to “perfect”, which in this case would be a potent steroid while pulling that shape even further in the same direction would yield less results. I believe that this is going to be the case with Mithras. The 2a-Methyl group adds energy to the top region and protects the 3 position ketone from deactivation. Unfortunately, DMT / Pheraplex from which this is derived needs neither protection. Like Methyl-Stenbolone, you are likely to get a steroid that gets weaker by combining the best of two steroids.
    Mithras strikes us as the same exact situation as methyl stenbolone. Taking two good ideas and combining them often doesn’t produce a better idea, but in fact a worse one. This is what we think will occur with the Mithras prohormone. Of course, since it is illegal in our opinion we won’t be selling it here. it is possible that Mithras will be potent, but we have seen lots of compounds over the years that claim to be potent and look good on paper. With their recent flop that is superdiol it is likely that Dimethandrostenol will be pretty lousy as well.
    Bad Side Effects And Bad For The Industry
    Since, there are literally 10-20 reported cases of superdrol liver failures and jaundice between law suits and the scientific literature alone anything that resembles superdrol is likely to be very liver toxic. Also, DMT pheraplex was not known to be liver friendly. Thus Dimethandrostenol is probably going to be as liver toxic as superdrol without the extreme gains in mass. Sadly with Congress wanting to ban anything with a steroid hormone in it, people like this ruin the entire industry for everyone. Every time someone brings out a prohormone like this, which isn’t legal (and is indeed a chemically altered steroid) it is very likely that you end up with hurt kids and more negative attention on the industry."
    "Your Clothes....................... ...Give them to me" - The Legend: T1

8. that write up has been torn to shreds by numerous people including myself. they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm not sure whats up with Mithras, I haven't used it (or any iron legion product) so I personally am unable to comment on effectiveness of their products.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that write up has been torn to shreds by numerous people including myself. they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm not sure whats up with Mithras, I haven't used it (or any iron legion product) so I personally am unable to comment on effectiveness of their products.
    I thought the 'review' was fairly bias and unsupported with any legitimate evidence - so I am not suprised.

As for Iron Legion - I am considering stocking it, however like you have pointed out it is just the cost issue (for me not so bad, for customers its a put off)
    Then of course because cost is high not many people try it or log it = less feedback to go on.

I am very personally interested in their Triumphalis so as soon as I try it (I said I wouldn't run another oral but it has me intrigued) I will let everybody know honestly what I thought of it. Apparently it has had better feedback than the Mithras according to some suppliers ....

10. Quote Originally Posted by MBanks View Post
    Alright, so far this is what I've personally experienced. My one or two rep maxes arnt exactly skyrocketing. My shoulder press went up 20lbs and my power clean went up 15lbs for a one rep. However I absolutely noticed a difference is endurance and fatigue or lack of fatigue I should say. My rest time in between sets is almost cut in half, plain and simple I recover a lot faster. Doing 7-8 sets at 8-10 reps with moderate weight is a lot easier now. I have this push to just keep going and going. In conclusion so far, not so much strength gain, but size and endurance is absolutely to most noticeable for myself to this point.
    You're unhappy with a 20lb gain on your shoulder press?
    Was your previous 1RM 100lb or something?
    •   

11. I am currently on Mithras bridging orastan with it. My gains are lean and full. Strength is not high but endurance is awesome. I will say that it is good to use it as a recomp as I am doing now.

I will compare it to triumphalis when my next cycle begins in the summer.

If I were to measure stength before cycle flat dumbbell bench press 100 x 6-8 reps.

On my last week of this cycle, flat db bench press 100x12-15 reps for 3 sets. I don't train for power so that is how I would measure my strength.

12. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I am currently on Mithras bridging orastan with it. My gains are lean and full. Strength is not high but endurance is awesome. I will say that it is good to use it as a recomp as I am doing now.

I will compare it to triumphalis when my next cycle begins in the summer.

If I were to measure stength before cycle flat dumbbell bench press 100 x 6-8 reps.

On my last week of this cycle, flat db bench press 100x12-15 reps for 3 sets. I don't train for power so that is how I would measure my strength.
    Hey pal! Im considering the exact same stack some time in the future.

Do you happen to have a start/end weight
    BF% start/end ?

to

13. [QUOTE="AK1;4338081"] Hey pal! Im considering the exact same stack some time in the future. Do you happen to have a start/end weight BF% start/end ? to[/QUOTE

I didn't measure my body fat percentage, but I lean out considerably. I would say starting bf would be at about 13-14 percent pre cycle, end cycle at about 10-11 percent.

When I introduced orastan it took it to a new level.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:44 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2003, 06:21 PM
  5. when to start post cycle if you are using 4ad cyp?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:12 PM