If you are buying Mithras or cycling it RIGHT NOW

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Title says it. We need a thread for people to put their ideas and input down on since this is supposed to be the next big thing! Lets hear about it

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If 2 methylation has consistent results then Mithras is to Phera what Masteron is to DHT.

In one of the logs I'm following the guy has been on for 4 days and is already recommending it.

I'm a Celtic rep but I will say this: Iron Legion is legit as hell. We won't be cloning any of their novel compounds out of respect. I know a couple of the reps and I'm familiar with some of their work. Most notably HenryV. These guys are as solid as they come and I have no problem recommending them.

...totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/dimethandrostenol/

dimethandrostenol is another name for the compound in mithras...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have two bottles of mithras and two bottles of triumphalis but won't be running for awhile. Right now I'm on an 8 week sarms cycle

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I will be running it bridge into Celtitren starting Last week of June

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ill be subbing your logs if you run them! Bout ready to purchase some myself.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If 2 methylation has consistent results then Mithras is to Phera what Masteron is to DHT.

In one of the logs I'm following the guy has been on for 4 days and is already recommending it.

I'm a Celtic rep but I will say this: Iron Legion is legit as hell. We won't be cloning any of their novel compounds out of respect. I know a couple of the reps and I'm familiar with some of their work. Most notably HenryV. These guys are as solid as they come and I have no problem recommending them.

...totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/dimethandrostenol/

Anyway you can link us to that log even if its somewhere else? I want to follow it..

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I will be running it bridge into Celtitren starting Last week of June
This sounds like a cycle for a man:) definitely one of the lineups I have planned for the future. I love Trenavar. It was the only PH I've ever taken that I didn't have bad sides. Bad sides meaning back pumps or lethargy. And I felt so strong. But id put up with a wee bit of lethargy if Mithras brings it home like its supposed to.

klint

klint

Awards
Ordering some as i speak mirthras that is. any thoughts on whats best to stack with it?? Stano tren ??

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordering some as i speak mirthras that is. any thoughts on whats best to stack with it?? Stano tren ??
We're not sure how toxic it is, so I'd say something very mild like stano/trest/4-dhea just as a little bit of a "base"...

klint

klint

Awards
Any thoughts ob the possibility of feel good facture on this increasef libido?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any thoughts ob the possibility of feel good facture on this increasef libido?
In the log I'm following the OP has noted increased aggression...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Stack it with stano and lethargy shouldn't be a problem
Yeah I dont really like stano because it's bit hard on my hair. Im not really balding but helps me recede a bit. Sometimes it comes back but yeah... It basically raises/converts to DHT and if thats too high then I'd rather have lethargy than a screwed up prostate and no hair;-)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about the libido issues? and by Stano are we talking about something like Stano Elite?

Sorry for the stupid question...... Ive been out of the game a while!

Mr.50

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Yeah I dont really like stano because it's bit hard on my hair. Im not really balding but helps me recede a bit. Sometimes it comes back but yeah... It basically raises/converts to DHT and if thats too high then I'd rather have lethargy than a screwed up prostate and no hair;-)
I feel ya man. Hell I say just go for it, a little lethargy for a week or so, ehh who cares lol

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
How about the libido issues? and by Stano are we talking about something like Stano Elite?

Sorry for the stupid question...... Ive been out of the game a while!

Mr.50
Yes sir, stano elite would work great. The stano will combat the libido issues for the most part

klint

klint

Awards
What a bout using privon for decreased libido. and what a bout a a.i on cycle ? Though if it dosent armatise ??

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want to combat libido issues? Take trestabolan ------------- BOING!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You want to combat libido issues? Take trestabolan ------------- BOING!
Hogsters isn't trestabol super suppressive though? So are you saying its awesome for libido while on but kills the nut sack? LOL

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished the first bottle in 3 weeks and only the slightest change in sac size. I'm telling ya this stuff makes you horny. Not 18 yr old horny but 25 year old.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hogsters isn't trestabol super suppressive though? So are you saying its awesome for libido while on but kills the nut sack? LOL
It would seem on paper that trest should be "highly suppressive" since it was being looked at as a male contraceptive but in practice it seems that recovery from a trest cycle is more or less the same as recovery from most any steroid cycle...

klint

klint

Awards
If mirthras is ment to b similar to sd and pplex does that mean there ahould be mild bloat but great strength. what about expected time to kick in ?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If mirthras is ment to b similar to sd and pplex does that mean there ahould be mild bloat but great strength. what about expected time to kick in ?
I haven't heard of it causing any bloating...

RRAdam

Awards
Oh, so its just dimethyl pheraplex. I would expect similar results to phera.

RRAdam

Awards

edit - mithras is to phera what superdrol is to mestanalone

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mithras is Phera with a 2a-methyl added...

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Mithras is Phera with a 2a-methyl added...
2-methyl (it's in the same plane as the rest of the molecule because of the C2-3 double bond). But yeah, phera with a methyl added at C2 is the easiest way to describe it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Listen to Henry he's mo' smarter than I is...

bigj42088

Awards
crap!!!

I've been on it 3 weeks first week 10mg nothing, about week and a half 20mg still nothing now 30mg ,and all I've got out of it is insomnia, mood swings, I get pissed off for stupid ****,the worst gas and smelling ****s of my life.and my sex drive has taking a dive.I am in a calorie deficit so I wasn't expecting huge gains just to lose fat and maintain but it truly seems like I'm losing strength just as fast as I would on nothing
Now the pro's. it was cheap,I have gained some size to my arms, barely 1/8 of a inch,but some ....that's it. My weight is the same I benched 315 for 6 last week now today I could only do 300 for 5 I've cut on winny before and gained while losing I just expected more for something with a anabolic ratio of 1000/1040

jason79

Awards
If it did, then we would expect msten : m1t :: masteron : DHT

Also, it's been mentioned itt, but the 2-CH3 on Mithras has a different spatial configuration from the 2a-CH3 on masteron (not that this necessarily accounts for any real or perceived difference in the relative effects that the 2-CH3 or 2a-CH3 confer on the "base" molecule). My point is just that the quoted analogy from earlier itt, and mine above, might be interesting from a more general, academic perspective, but might not be so accurate in regard to considering the real world relationship between these molecules.

jason79

Awards
^I think that's what you were trying to say...
Yeah, maybe.

If people sift through the "look at me pretend to be smart on the internet talk" they might find a kernel of wisdom somewhere in there too though. ;)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, maybe.

If people sift through the "look at me pretend to be smart on the internet talk" they might find a kernel of wisdom somewhere in there too though. ;)
That's how I started...

jason79

Awards
I should say that my earlier post is more oriented toward those who might lack the knowledge in these areas. The main message (to those who're interested) is that we shouldn't get carried away with predictions about a drug based on superficial, structural similarities to another, better known drug. Here are a couple of reasons off-hand, and in plain English: (those who know this stuff bear with me)

1. The 2a-methyl on masteron has different properties from the 2-methyl on msten or Mithras. This might or might not change how it affects the way the hormone is metabolized.

2. In my mind this is the more likely reason. I'll start by saying, DHT is readily converted to less active metabolites at certain places on the molecule (specifically C17 and C3). The 2a-methyl group (masteron) protects it at one of those vulnerable positions, meaning that the 2-CH3 essentially allows masteron to have a longer half-life in skeletal muscle than its parent molecule, DHT.

Now hormones like phera and M1T are also protected at this same vulnerable position on the molecule (like masteron). The double bond at C1 on M1T likely confers good protection to M1T from being converted to a less active metabolite. Adding a 2-CH3 (msten) will not add much more protection than it already has. If anything, it's conceivable that adding that 2-CH3 might be instead creating a less stable molecule.

jason79

Awards
This isn't to say that this product isn't interesting though....

henryv

Awards
  • Established
in henryv's write up on msten
A more recent (2009) paper on the effects of structural modifications to steroids concluded that the addition of a 2-methyl function to a 1-ene steroid had little effect on the relative potency of the compound [6].
I went on to point out that the quote was citing a study in which only parenteral administration was compared.

MBanks

Awards
Figured I'd make an account and keep it updated as I'm on day 4 of Mithras. Ill keep it updated as I'm deployed and have plenty of time to keep up on the forums. This is my 3rd cycle of PH. I first started with with Sasquatch DNA then some silverback DNA a little later. Did a PCT of clomex ( great stuff by the way ) anyway, I'm also using dienezone once a day with Mithras also. I have the organ shield also. PCT and D test for when I'm done. Ill start off by saying its only day 4, I have a little more pimples goin on, not so much for strength yet, I'm able to do the same weights just as before but i can put up 1to2 more reps and feel I need less rest in between sets. After four days ill say I've noticed a little more endurance, that's Bout all. I take one capsule around 12pm when I wake up with some food, go to work, take another capsule around 7-8 pm, rub the dienezone ( 1ML ) on around 1130pm then go to the gym, then take a 3rd pill about 3am and go to sleep. Ill try and get on every other few days and keep you updated.

jason79

Awards
yeah there isn't really enough research on the metabolism of the compounds to say for sure whats happening in vivo. personally, i believe that most companies who release these designers dont know or care about the structure or its metabolism. they just saw it in Vida's book and what works in rats usually will work in humans. they located the most potent ones on paper and had a Chinese lab to make it for them. i dont know for sure about mithras but if it turns out to be a miss, this is puzzling because the numbers on paper look extremely promising.in henryv's write up on mstenA more recent (2009) paper on the effects of structural modifications to steroids concluded that the addition of a 2-methyl function to a 1-ene steroid had little effect on the relative potency of the compound [6].so it would appear that it doesn't affect the metabolism. the additional 2ch3 likely affects ar binding or metabolism though, because the effects of m1t and msten seems to be different in people who have ran them both. idk though.
There are plenty of subjective reports suggest that msten is qualitatively different from m1t and slightly less potent. Mithras does look impressive on paper. Well see how it looks as more people try it and talk about it. I will say that I've known henryv a while on a few forums and if there's any info on these compounds he's likely found it and posted a spot on interpretation and analysis of it.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m1t>msten>mithras
All the logs I have seen show that mithras is not that strong but still a good PH.

jason79

Awards
m1t>msten>mithrasAll the logs I have seen show that mithras is not that strong but still a good PH.
From a few logs I've seen it seems like Mithras does have a nice androgenic punch which can be fun depending on goals and expectations.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the numbers on dymethazine are by inj. do you think you will ever do a write up on it? used to be stated that it is cleaved into 2 sd molecules, but everybody says its different. i had the thought that a 3-N2 compound and a 2ch3 protomax hybrid is formed. idk just thinking out loud here.
The question marks over the specifics of its metabolism are the only reason I haven't published one yet. I've PM'd you the unfinished profile.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question marks over the specifics of its metabolism are the only reason I haven't published one yet. I've PM'd you the unfinished profile.
Didn't pa say he believed it should become 2 methasteron molecules?