If you are buying Mithras or cycling it RIGHT NOW

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

I should say that my earlier post is more oriented toward those who might lack the knowledge in these areas. The main message (to those who're interested) is that we shouldn't get carried away with predictions about a drug based on superficial, structural similarities to another, better known drug. Here are a couple of reasons off-hand, and in plain English: (those who know this stuff bear with me)

1. The 2a-methyl on masteron has different properties from the 2-methyl on msten or Mithras. This might or might not change how it affects the way the hormone is metabolized.

2. In my mind this is the more likely reason. I'll start by saying, DHT is readily converted to less active metabolites at certain places on the molecule (specifically C17 and C3). The 2a-methyl group (masteron) protects it at one of those vulnerable positions, meaning that the 2-CH3 essentially allows masteron to have a longer half-life in skeletal muscle than its parent molecule, DHT.

Now hormones like phera and M1T are also protected at this same vulnerable position on the molecule (like masteron). The double bond at C1 on M1T likely confers good protection to M1T from being converted to a less active metabolite. Adding a 2-CH3 (msten) will not add much more protection than it already has. If anything, it's conceivable that adding that 2-CH3 might be instead creating a less stable molecule.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

This isn't to say that this product isn't interesting though....
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.42%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    in henryv's write up on msten
    A more recent (2009) paper on the effects of structural modifications to steroids concluded that the addition of a 2-methyl function to a 1-ene steroid had little effect on the relative potency of the compound [6].
    I went on to point out that the quote was citing a study in which only parenteral administration was compared.
    Antus Labs
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

Figured I'd make an account and keep it updated as I'm on day 4 of Mithras. Ill keep it updated as I'm deployed and have plenty of time to keep up on the forums. This is my 3rd cycle of PH. I first started with with Sasquatch DNA then some silverback DNA a little later. Did a PCT of clomex ( great stuff by the way ) anyway, I'm also using dienezone once a day with Mithras also. I have the organ shield also. PCT and D test for when I'm done. Ill start off by saying its only day 4, I have a little more pimples goin on, not so much for strength yet, I'm able to do the same weights just as before but i can put up 1to2 more reps and feel I need less rest in between sets. After four days ill say I've noticed a little more endurance, that's Bout all. I take one capsule around 12pm when I wake up with some food, go to work, take another capsule around 7-8 pm, rub the dienezone ( 1ML ) on around 1130pm then go to the gym, then take a 3rd pill about 3am and go to sleep. Ill try and get on every other few days and keep you updated.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

yeah there isn't really enough research on the metabolism of the compounds to say for sure whats happening in vivo. personally, i believe that most companies who release these designers dont know or care about the structure or its metabolism. they just saw it in Vida's book and what works in rats usually will work in humans. they located the most potent ones on paper and had a Chinese lab to make it for them. i dont know for sure about mithras but if it turns out to be a miss, this is puzzling because the numbers on paper look extremely promising.in henryv's write up on mstenA more recent (2009) paper on the effects of structural modifications to steroids concluded that the addition of a 2-methyl function to a 1-ene steroid had little effect on the relative potency of the compound [6].so it would appear that it doesn't affect the metabolism. the additional 2ch3 likely affects ar binding or metabolism though, because the effects of m1t and msten seems to be different in people who have ran them both. idk though.
    There are plenty of subjective reports suggest that msten is qualitatively different from m1t and slightly less potent. Mithras does look impressive on paper. Well see how it looks as more people try it and talk about it. I will say that I've known henryv a while on a few forums and if there's any info on these compounds he's likely found it and posted a spot on interpretation and analysis of it.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

m1t>msten>mithras
    All the logs I have seen show that mithras is not that strong but still a good PH.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    m1t>msten>mithrasAll the logs I have seen show that mithras is not that strong but still a good PH.
    From a few logs I've seen it seems like Mithras does have a nice androgenic punch which can be fun depending on goals and expectations.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.42%

yeah, the numbers on dymethazine are by inj. do you think you will ever do a write up on it? used to be stated that it is cleaved into 2 sd molecules, but everybody says its different. i had the thought that a 3-N2 compound and a 2ch3 protomax hybrid is formed. idk just thinking out loud here.
    The question marks over the specifics of its metabolism are the only reason I haven't published one yet. I've PM'd you the unfinished profile.
    Antus Labs
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

The question marks over the specifics of its metabolism are the only reason I haven't published one yet. I've PM'd you the unfinished profile.
    Didn't pa say he believed it should become 2 methasteron molecules?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

I figured I'd leave this here for those who are interested.

Mithras, Epistane, and Trenavar log:

Serving the Iron Legion: Mithras, Epistane, and Trenavar
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

I believe this is day 7 now. My appetite has increased, that's the most noticeable. 2lb difference on the scale. My strength has stayed about the same, but endurance is really starting to come on strong, especially towards the end of my workouts. I'm tired all the damn time though, however I find if I eat some source of carbs it's usually goes away. My overall body 'look' is leaner within just a week. I'm giving this a thumbs up as of right now.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

So the last two days I tried something different. My strength wasn't really increasing, nor decreasing either but I could go longer with out getting tired. Instead of my 4 sets of 6 reps I decided to mix it up the last two days with 6 sets of 14-16 reps. Obviously lighter weight. I wil say I looked bigger then I've ever been after a workout, got a real good 'tear' 'pump' stretch, whatever u wanna call it. I did chest two days ago and I'm just now starting to feel sore. I will continue with the higher volume to finish out my week, then go back to higher weight less sets. Depending on how the week ends. Again, kind of early to tell still, but so far so good
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

Took a rest day yesterday and came back today with a power clean, front squat day. My one rep max on cleans is/was 210lbs. Today I did 135 as a warm up, 5 reps. Went to 185 for 5 more reps. Felt super easy, not sure what happened, if it was the rest day or the Mithras is starting to kick it, but I felt great. Put 205 on it, did it easy. Good form and caught it right into a deep front squat. Stopped for about 1 minute, did 205 again 3 times no rest with good form. Continued to do 7 more reps 1 at a time with 20 sec rest in between. Last one my form was pretty bad so I stopped there. Tons of energy, starting to break out a little more on my back though, but it's not horrible by any means. Tomorrow is a shoulder day, ill post how that goes. Hopefully I get more of the same kick I had today.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Google the history of the ancient deity MITHRAS. Very cool history behind this name
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

So my shoulder day was great, improvements all around. Leg day was also good. I do deep squats, i like going low and slow so I can feel the individual leg muscles being worked. My ORM was 345, yesterday on sets 5 and 6 I did 315x3 then back to 225 for 10 more reps. I've reduced my carbs the last two days to help lean out a little more, I'm pretty much done with that idea after two days. Today sucked! My back workout I really didn't see any improvements weight wise. I've been craving begals with cream cheese all day! I'm gonna cut the carbs down after this cycle. But when I wasn't messing around with my diet and cuttin carbs nothing but great energy and good workouts on this stuff. I feel Sasquatch DNA was a much better choice for me at this point, but it is still very expensive. However, I ran two bottles of DNA. Most my PH cycles don't really kick in till week 3-4 so I'm still optimistic about Mithras. So far so good, my short fall today was due on my diet change and totally my fault. Ill be back in a few more days with updates
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Tmi
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

Sorry, just trying to be thorough. Here, I'll keep it non TMI. Went to the gym today, felt good. Added 20lbs to my ORM on a lift and 15 on another.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Is the general consensus that Mithras isn't as 'epic' as everyone was thinking a few months ago? I can't find any stellar reviews for this compound
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is the general consensus that Mithras isn't as 'epic' as everyone was thinking a few months ago? I can't find any stellar reviews for this compound
    "Epic" means different things to different people; for size gains we tend to think of M1T, SD, and Phera as the top-tier anabolics. Mithras is not in that category.

But that does not mean it should be ignored.

I see many loggers run SD, M1A, Super DMZ, or any combination of the "big boy" compounds and put on the size fairly quickly. My question is, and especially for those who are NOT pinning test or other AAS alongside their orals, where are those gains 3+ months after PCT has been completed? I don't care how big I get during a 4-6 week period or how much glycogen these compounds can make me retain. Glycogen isn't mass, water isn't mass, its here today and gone tomorrow for those of us who aren't pinning. I'm more interested about whether I'll keep any size gains in the long term. To that end, Mithras seems to be similar to Triumphalis but time will tell, at least with regards to my run.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Word. Excellent response bro, thanks.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

Alright, so far this is what I've personally experienced. My one or two rep maxes arnt exactly skyrocketing. My shoulder press went up 20lbs and my power clean went up 15lbs for a one rep. However I absolutely noticed a difference is endurance and fatigue or lack of fatigue I should say. My rest time in between sets is almost cut in half, plain and simple I recover a lot faster. Doing 7-8 sets at 8-10 reps with moderate weight is a lot easier now. I have this push to just keep going and going. In conclusion so far, not so much strength gain, but size and endurance is absolutely to most noticeable for myself to this point.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

So I have 5 days worth of pills left. ( take 3 a day ) 5 days ago I started using the dienezone that came with it after my workouts. I've gained another 2lbs on this. So 8 total in 3 weeks. My abs are starting to show, I do zero cardio. My over reflection in the mirror is bigger. My urge the workout is high, it's like throughout the day I can't wait to get into the gym. My sex drive is through the roof, which is odd on a PH cycle for me. I'm gonna go ahead and say run two bottles of this stuff. I'm just now REALLY starting to see results and my cycle is almost done. Took a good 3 weeks to kick in. For the total price for one Mithras bottle, one dienezone bottle, PCT, D-test and organ shield, it's pretty good over all. All finish up in about a week when I'm officially done with the 4 weeks worth
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

Finished my cycle at 202LBS
    Bench went from 235 to 250
    Squat 315 to 365
    Side effects: light back acne, sore joints, increased sex drive

I'm gonna recommend this, however I'd say run atleast a 6 week cycle. I did 4 weeks but really didn't notice anything till week 3. I ran the Mithras cycle with dienezone. Gained appx 15LBS in a month, waistline stayed at 32.5
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.42%

yeah, the numbers on dymethazine are by inj. do you think you will ever do a write up on it? used to be stated that it is cleaved into 2 sd molecules, but everybody says its different. i had the thought that a 3-N2 compound and a 2ch3 protomax hybrid is formed. idk just thinking out loud here.
    I found a paper on dimethylketazine from 1929 that I found compelling enough to go ahead and publish the dimethazine profile.

> Total Flex Blog - Dimethazine <

Quote Originally Posted by MBanks View Post
    Finished my cycle at 202LBS
    Bench went from 235 to 250
    Squat 315 to 365
    Side effects: light back acne, sore joints, increased sex drive

I'm gonna recommend this, however I'd say run atleast a 6 week cycle. I did 4 weeks but really didn't notice anything till week 3. I ran the Mithras cycle with dienezone. Gained appx 15LBS in a month, waistline stayed at 32.5
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Antus Labs
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

I found a paper on dimethylketazine from 1929 that I found compelling enough to go ahead and publish the dimethazine profile.

> Total Flex Blog - Dimethazine <

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    With the info from the article, would it be possible to have two dienedione molecules bonded together with a azine bond, in order to bring it back to the market?
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.42%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    With the info from the article, would it be possible to have two dienedione molecules bonded together with a azine bond, in order to bring it back to the market?
    I'd guess that the hydrazine would react with both ketones, so the products of the reaction could be more complex.
    Antus Labs
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%

Just come across a 'review' from Mindandmuscle.net - I say 'review' because they clearly haven't actually used the product to test their own hypothesis and t just seemed like a personally critical bash really at Iron Legion (who appear to have good feedback on here from as far as I can see) and seem to have a problem with Dimethyl type designers in general.
    I'm neutral, I'm not in agreement with this so called review I just thought I'd put it up for interest value quoted from Mindandmuscle.net:

"This prohormone that they call “Dimethandrostenol” is very likely to be weak based on the shape and the energy concentrated into one spot. While most people in this industry have no idea about steroid biochemistry, the people who are bringing out this illegal prohormone are semi-skilled at it. With so many of the andro analogs, you get a bunch of people formulating them who have absolutely no idea what they are doing in our estimation.
    Unfortunately that doesn’t mean that they understand how the dynamics of steroid receptor integration works. In this example they took what was two potent steroids (superdrol / M-Drol and DMT / Pheraplex) and combined them, taking the different parts of each that they “thought” would be effective. That however doesn’t mean that they will be effective when tried. Also, they probably don’t understand that much to do with steroid chemisty is about shape. When one concentrates energy in a certain area, like a methyl group or a double bond, there is a different effect.
    Much like fitting a shape into a hole, distorting a shape a little bit one way will get you closer to “perfect”, which in this case would be a potent steroid while pulling that shape even further in the same direction would yield less results. I believe that this is going to be the case with Mithras. The 2a-Methyl group adds energy to the top region and protects the 3 position ketone from deactivation. Unfortunately, DMT / Pheraplex from which this is derived needs neither protection. Like Methyl-Stenbolone, you are likely to get a steroid that gets weaker by combining the best of two steroids.
    Mithras strikes us as the same exact situation as methyl stenbolone. Taking two good ideas and combining them often doesn’t produce a better idea, but in fact a worse one. This is what we think will occur with the Mithras prohormone. Of course, since it is illegal in our opinion we won’t be selling it here. it is possible that Mithras will be potent, but we have seen lots of compounds over the years that claim to be potent and look good on paper. With their recent flop that is superdiol it is likely that Dimethandrostenol will be pretty lousy as well.
    Bad Side Effects And Bad For The Industry
    Since, there are literally 10-20 reported cases of superdrol liver failures and jaundice between law suits and the scientific literature alone anything that resembles superdrol is likely to be very liver toxic. Also, DMT pheraplex was not known to be liver friendly. Thus Dimethandrostenol is probably going to be as liver toxic as superdrol without the extreme gains in mass. Sadly with Congress wanting to ban anything with a steroid hormone in it, people like this ruin the entire industry for everyone. Every time someone brings out a prohormone like this, which isn’t legal (and is indeed a chemically altered steroid) it is very likely that you end up with hurt kids and more negative attention on the industry."
    "Your Clothes....................... ...Give them to me" - The Legend: T1
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

that write up has been torn to shreds by numerous people including myself. they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm not sure whats up with Mithras, I haven't used it (or any iron legion product) so I personally am unable to comment on effectiveness of their products.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that write up has been torn to shreds by numerous people including myself. they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm not sure whats up with Mithras, I haven't used it (or any iron legion product) so I personally am unable to comment on effectiveness of their products.
    I thought the 'review' was fairly bias and unsupported with any legitimate evidence - so I am not suprised.

As for Iron Legion - I am considering stocking it, however like you have pointed out it is just the cost issue (for me not so bad, for customers its a put off)
    Then of course because cost is high not many people try it or log it = less feedback to go on.

I am very personally interested in their Triumphalis so as soon as I try it (I said I wouldn't run another oral but it has me intrigued) I will let everybody know honestly what I thought of it. Apparently it has had better feedback than the Mithras according to some suppliers ....
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

Quote Originally Posted by MBanks View Post
    Alright, so far this is what I've personally experienced. My one or two rep maxes arnt exactly skyrocketing. My shoulder press went up 20lbs and my power clean went up 15lbs for a one rep. However I absolutely noticed a difference is endurance and fatigue or lack of fatigue I should say. My rest time in between sets is almost cut in half, plain and simple I recover a lot faster. Doing 7-8 sets at 8-10 reps with moderate weight is a lot easier now. I have this push to just keep going and going. In conclusion so far, not so much strength gain, but size and endurance is absolutely to most noticeable for myself to this point.
    You're unhappy with a 20lb gain on your shoulder press?
    Was your previous 1RM 100lb or something?
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.09%

I am currently on Mithras bridging orastan with it. My gains are lean and full. Strength is not high but endurance is awesome. I will say that it is good to use it as a recomp as I am doing now.

I will compare it to triumphalis when my next cycle begins in the summer.

If I were to measure stength before cycle flat dumbbell bench press 100 x 6-8 reps.

On my last week of this cycle, flat db bench press 100x12-15 reps for 3 sets. I don't train for power so that is how I would measure my strength.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I am currently on Mithras bridging orastan with it. My gains are lean and full. Strength is not high but endurance is awesome. I will say that it is good to use it as a recomp as I am doing now.

I will compare it to triumphalis when my next cycle begins in the summer.

If I were to measure stength before cycle flat dumbbell bench press 100 x 6-8 reps.

On my last week of this cycle, flat db bench press 100x12-15 reps for 3 sets. I don't train for power so that is how I would measure my strength.
    Hey pal! Im considering the exact same stack some time in the future.

Do you happen to have a start/end weight
    BF% start/end ?

to
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.09%

[QUOTE="AK1;4338081"] Hey pal! Im considering the exact same stack some time in the future. Do you happen to have a start/end weight BF% start/end ? to[/QUOTE

I didn't measure my body fat percentage, but I lean out considerably. I would say starting bf would be at about 13-14 percent pre cycle, end cycle at about 10-11 percent.

When I introduced orastan it took it to a new level.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:44 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2003, 06:21 PM
  5. when to start post cycle if you are using 4ad cyp?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:12 PM