Liquid Clen Dosing Question

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Hello team, I've got Clenbuterol 200mcg/ml, 30ml ordered and I want to be sure I understand the dosing.

So, using a typical insulin syringe, am I correct about these dosages? (I'm primary concerned with my mcg to cc math)

day 1 - 20mcg/10cc day 2 - 40mcg/20cc day 3 - 60mcg/30cc day 4 - 80mcg/40cc day 5 - 100mcg/50cc day 6 - 100mcg/50cc day 7 - 100mcg/50cc day 8 - 100mcg/50cc day 9 - 100mcg/50cc day 10 - 100mcg/50cc day 11 - 80mcg/40cc day 12 - 60mcg/30cc day 13 - 40mcg/20cc day 14 - 20mcg/10cc

maul89

maul89

Awards
Otherwise taper looks fine. Most don't notice an increase in benefits past 100mcg, and the sides may be hard to handle.. Make sure you're dosing taurine 3-5 gr/ day or you're in for some of the worst cramps of you life haha

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Woah brother haha cc=mL. So for 20 mcg clen @200 mcg/ mL you want .1 cc.
LOL. Of course. That's what I meant. Duh, got the decimal point in the wrong place. Thanks!

maul89

maul89

Awards
One more thing, you may not need to taper down at the end, it really depends on the person. Happy shred!

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I'm thinking of doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, then repeating once or twice. I presume I don't need benadryl if I am doing it this way? Or should I power through 4 weeks at a time and do benadryl and if so, when and how much? It's too late for me to purchase keto so it's either benadryl or 2 on 2 off.

maul89

maul89

Awards
Honestly I notice the stim/thermo effects wear off at about 1.5 weeks for me. I'd just run 2 on/ 2 off. You will be happy with the results from 2 weeks guaranteed. Hope you're not in school or anything, I can't write sh*t when I get the shakes haha

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Does it feel like too much coffee? Cause I HATE that. I get panicky and weird. I used to take uppers illicitly, and that didn't bother me. Well, it f'd up my life, but I that's not what I mean. I liked the feeling of amphetamines. Yet, all the legal stimulants like caffeine give me anxiety at high doses. I presume clen is going to feel like a coffee overdose, which sucks! :)

maul89

maul89

Awards
Does it feel like too much coffee? Cause I HATE that. I get panicky and weird. I used to take uppers illicitly, and that didn't bother me. Well, it f'd up my life, but I that's not what I mean. I liked the feeling of amphetamines. Yet, all the legal stimulants like caffeine give me anxiety at high doses. I presume clen is going to feel like a coffee overdose, which sucks! :)
Ehh I'm the wrong person to talk to, stimulants don't have much effect on me. I feel a little up from clen but the shakes are inevitable, 24/7. Can really get in the way of day to day stuff.

Let us know how it goes!

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I just got this stuff. It tastes like candy. I'll bet it's loaded with sugar, which hopefully won't mess up my ketosis. Anyhow, I take it and I'm sitting around waiting thinking it's not working and/or I didn't take enough and then I look at my hands. LMAO. Holy s*@t! They are shaking! It is such a relief that this stuff is clearly working but I don't "feel" it at all. I was worried that I was going to feel anxious and spun on it. I don't feel that in the least. Maybe a biz jazzed up like a mild euphoria but def not anything uncomfortable. The only real noticeable thing are the hand shakes. So my body temp will increase? Does this mean I should feel feverish? because I don't feel that way yet at least not at today's dosage.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
for me, yes. And combined with pwo drink, my blood pressure gets too high

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
for me, yes. And combined with pwo drink, my blood pressure gets too high
Dude, I'm reading your log and cracking up over here. I love the arguments about the garage sale and your young ones poking you with a stick. That's the kind of detail I appreciate in a log! lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Dude, I'm reading your log and cracking up over here. I love the arguments about the garage sale and your young ones poking you with a stick. That's the kind of detail I appreciate in a log! lol
Thanks man, that's hilarious. I try to give details and provide the full experience

kds612

Awards
Hey everyone. Sorry to reply to this thread but I am so new I don't know how to start a new thread.

I have done clenbuterol a cpl years ago tablet form and got amazing results. I just got liquid form now and would like to start it ASAP. I am very confused by the dosing. I am an Insanity and P90X grad many times over. I am 34, 5' 8" 160 lb woman. I am pretty lean as it is and muscular but I would like to get rid of 10-12 lbs extra layers. My usual body weight when in really good shape is 148-150 lbs.

The bottle I bought is confusing to me for dosing because the dropper that comes with it has lines for .25 ml, .50 ml, .75 ml and 1.0 ml. I want to dose this right but am confused with doing the right amount ml to mcg.

Also would like to know how I should dose. I hear two weeks on two weeks off and I have heard three weeks on and three weeks off. Liquid seems easier to mess up on compared to when I took in pill form.

Please everyone excuse my ignorance. I am really excited to start and the more I search on the Internet, the more confused I get. I also stocked up on Taurine and potassium gluconate.

Please help and thanks so much!

Danielle

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
whoa, that's strong. So just do the math, start at 40mcg. And let us know anything else. Make sure to take taurine. Or experience the clen cramps and join the club haha

kds612

Awards
So would u do a 2 or 3 wk on/off cycle? And for how long? I did 2 wks on last time when I took pills. I cannot recall for how long, maybe 3 cycles total? I was in impeccable shape. Ppl kept mentioning fitness modeling. That is how good I looked. I just want to do this right and utilize this the best that I can. I will make sure to do taurine and potassium for sure. Any other ideas or advice for proper usage? Thanks a million btw!!! :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I never set a rock end date for any cycle. Go by how you feel. If still good @2 wks, keep running. If it sux, stop

kds612

Awards
Ok. I just don't want to mess up my body somehow. So I just feel I want to be cautious. Thanks so much for your advice. :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Ok. I just don't want to mess up my body somehow. So I just feel I want to be cautious. Thanks so much for your advice. :)
Well there are side effects to everything...

kds612

Awards
How long between second cycle completion can one do it again? I am on my second cycle now.

Gr8

Awards
I really need help with liquid Clen. I will begin my cycle in the next day or two. Need to go buy taurine. I know I want to start with 20mcl for two days, which is .1 on my 1ml syringe, but when I bump up to 40mcl,what is that on my syringe? .2? Then would 60 be .3? Please help

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I really need help with liquid Clen. I will begin my cycle in the next day or two. Need to go buy taurine. I know I want to start with 20mcl for two days, which is .1 on my 1ml syringe, but when I bump up to 40mcl,what is that on my syringe? .2? Then would 60 be .3? Please help
First of all, be sure to get that taurine or you will experience the most excruciating pain of your entire life.

As for your measurement question, what exactly does your liquid clen say on the bottle? There should be a mcg/ml rating. Like 200mcg/ml.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
You didn't specify a measurement value. I assume you mean 30ml/200mcg and not 30mcg/200ml as I've never heard of a 200ml liquid clen.

Assuming I am correct, for every 1ml (1 cc on a cc syringe) you will get a dose of 200mcg. From there you can determine the following:

.5 ml/cc = 100mcg

.25 ml/cc = 50mcg,

.1 ml/cc = 20mcg

So it appears you were right about your dosage guesses.