Your favorite PH/PS cycle...

Jo Daddy

Awards
What has been your favorite cycle that you have run? It could be your favorite for several reasons. Maybe because of the lack of sides or the quality of gains. This is the cycle that you keep telling yourself you will have to run again. Please post length and dosings of cycle. I think this would be very interesting if peope gave a lot of responses and opinions. It will show which cycles work the best for the most people and give a little help for the last-minutes stock uppers. Thanks......

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
What has been your favorite cycle that you have run? It could be your favorite for several reasons. Maybe because of the lack of sides or the quality of gains. This is the cycle that you keep telling yourself you will have to run again. Please post length and dosings of cycle. I think this would be very interesting if peope gave a lot of responses and opinions. It will show which cycles work the best for the most people and give a little help for the last-minutes stock uppers. Thanks......
4ad cyp/1test cyp

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with a 6 week 1-test, 4-AD transdermal cycle.

Jo Daddy

Awards
NPusuit, i definitely agree. that was actually my first and only cycle (but im stocking up for more) and it worked very well for me.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Is the 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp the **** made by VPX?

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
please define how it worked out for you?
Ive got the stuff- im just not to sure what to expect in "reailty" come my first cycle.
also is cyp meaning its injected and has alonger half life?

timogburn

Awards
1-t, 4ad, and mohn was my favorite. get the ratios right and gain 15-20 lbm in 6 weeks. side effects were generally very mild. The only thing was slight depression every now and again.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sledge's 1-Test cyp (1000 mg) and 4-AD cyp (2100 mg) for 10 weeks

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
1-t, 4ad, and mohn was my favorite. get the ratios right and gain 15-20 lbm in 6 weeks. side effects were generally very mild. The only thing was slight depression every now and again.
Hey Tim. I plan on doing a similar cycle (trans 1-test/4AD and M4OHN). Can you give me the layout of what your cycle looked like and how it went. I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. Just want to see some different points of view. Thanks. Nate.

Zip91

Awards
10 Week 1-test CYP/4-AD CYP

Throw in some M4ohn for the last half of the cycle (40mg/day)

timogburn

Awards
Hey Tim. I plan on doing a similar cycle (trans 1-test/4AD and M4OHN). Can you give me the layout of what your cycle looked like and how it went. I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. Just want to see some different points of view. Thanks. Nate.
here is the cycle:

Week 1: MOHN 15mg ed, 1-t 150 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 2: MOHN 20 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 3: MOHN 24 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 4: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 250 mg ed, 4ad 400 mg ed
Week 5: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 500 mg ed
Week 6: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 600 mg ed
Weeks 6-10: Nolva, Milk thistle

This is a great stack. Benefits were super increased vascularity, gained 15 pounds by week 4, increase in strength by about 20%. This was my first cycle in almost a year though, so my receptors were clean. Watch out for the mood swings, they can be brutal.

Trained 5 days per week
Typical bb diet.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
here is the cycle:

Week 1: MOHN 15mg ed, 1-t 150 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 2: MOHN 20 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 3: MOHN 24 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 4: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 250 mg ed, 4ad 400 mg ed
Week 5: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 500 mg ed
Week 6: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 600 mg ed
Weeks 6-10: Nolva, Milk thistle

This is a great stack. Benefits were super increased vascularity, gained 15 pounds by week 4, increase in strength by about 20%. This was my first cycle in almost a year though, so my receptors were clean. Watch out for the mood swings, they can be brutal.

Trained 5 days per week
Typical bb diet.
Now what's the idea behind pyramiding? I never believed it was really necessary IMO. I can always adjust the dosage If I feel it too weak or too strong. Also, I planned on running the cycle for 8 weeks, so my cycle would look something like this:

Weeks 1-8: 4AD @ 300mg ed/1Test @ 200mg ed
Weeks 3-8: M4OHN @ 24mg ed
Weeks 8-10: Nolva @ 40mg ed
Weeks 10-12: Nolva @ 20mg ed

I've used transdermal 4AD/1Test cycles before at lower dosages and with great results. As far as the M4OHN, I'm not sure what to expect. 24 mgs sounded like the best starting point. I'm 6 foot 207+/- pounds, sub 10% bf. Bulking. Diet is taken care of. Will train based on Stuart McRoberts training principles. Two workouts a week involving heavy compound movements and an extra workout in between that takes care of all of the secondary bodyparts (ie abs, obliques, neck, bis, grip, rotators, calves). Or should I train more specifically and more often? Any thoughts at all?

timogburn

Awards
Now what's the idea behind pyramiding? I never believed it was really necessary IMO.
It find that i make better gains when starting at lower dosages and increasing throughout the cycle.

I'm 6 foot 207+/- pounds, sub 10% bf.
That excellent, you sound like you're in great shape. Perfect time for PHs!

Two workouts a week involving heavy compound movements and an extra workout in between that takes care of all of the secondary bodyparts (ie abs, obliques, neck, bis, grip, rotators, calves). Or should I train more specifically and more often? Any thoughts at all?
I would throw an extra workout or two in per week once you are 2 weeks into the cycle. Your recovery time will be faster.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
Homemade 4-ad prop/5-aa cyp/1-t-cyp

stacked with m 1,4 ad

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That excellent, you sound like you're in great shape. Perfect time for PHs!
Yeah, after I got back from Iraq this past June I had lost 10 to 15 pounds. Luckily I was able to lift over there and stay solid. Between that, getting out of the military, moving across country, securing a job and taking care of my family I lost almost another 10 pounds or so since. Again, I've been lifting consistantly, but I've lost quite a bit of mass. Anyways, I know this stack will get me back to where I once was nearly a year ago. Can't wait.

I would throw an extra workout or two in per week once you are 2 weeks into the cycle. Your recovery time will be faster.
I'll probably switch it up a few times during the entire cycle anyways. I get bored very easily.