Check My New Cycle

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I'm doing a 10 week cycle.
Test E 500mg/week, EQ 250mg/week. (Thinking about layering in some Dbol; but I need some feed back from you guys)
I will do the Test E and EQ for 8 weeks and then the last 2 weeks Test E only.
Support: Adex .5mg every other day, Prami .5mg every 4 days for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off then repeat. Unleashed 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night.

Any comments, and be nice.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
opps, forgot 250ius of HCG during cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks of EQ is a waste and 250mg of it won't do much. You'd need to double both dose and duration to really get solid effects.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
8 weeks of EQ is a waste and 250mg of it won't do much. You'd need to double both dose and duration to really get solid effects.
Last time I did that I ended up with Deca D**k, granted I wasnt using an AI (I was ignorant of it at the time).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I did that I ended up with Deca D**k, granted I wasnt using an AI (I was ignorant of it at the time).
From EQ? I think you need to stop planning all these cycles and do way more research.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
From EQ? I think you need to stop planning all these cycles and do way more research.
No from Deca. I was doing 500mg of Test E and 250mg of Deca twice per week with no AI.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
What the hell does that have to do with EQ? They're entirely different compounds.
I was told that they were similar but EQ having less sides but now I'm reading that they are different. So should I go back to Deca? I'ma little scared because of what happened last time; but this time I have Adex at .5mg every other day. Would that be good enough to staff off the effects of Dead D**k?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told that they were similar but EQ having less sides but now I'm reading that they are different. So should I go back to Deca? I'ma little scared because of what happened last time; but this time I have Adex at .5mg every other day. Would that be good enough to staff off the effects of Dead D**k?
How about you take 6 months to do ample research and then make your own informed decision? Wherever you're currently getting information has obviously steered you astray and it would definitely behoove you to undergo a massive shift in paradigm.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
How about you take 6 months to do ample research and then make your own informed decision? Wherever you're currently getting information has obviously steered you astray and it would definitely behoove you to undergo a massive shift in paradigm.
What do you suggest I do for "research"? I'm an accountant, work 9-5 as a financial reporting manager for a major beverage company, I have accounting and tax clients on the side and am studying for my CPA...again. Should I enroll in Medical School?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you suggest I do for "research"? I'm an accountant, work 9-5 as a financial reporting manager for a major beverage company, I have accounting and tax clients on the side and am studying for my CPA...again. Should I enroll in Medical School?
You'd think with that level of education you'd be familiar with independent research and critical thinking.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You'd think with that level of education you'd be familiar with independent research and critical thinking.
Rodja, if you are responding to my thread to provide some knowledge I appreciate it, if you are responding to be an ass hole than go be an ass hole with someone else.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja, if you are responding to my thread to provide some knowledge I appreciate it, if you are responding to be an ass hole than go be an ass hole with someone else.
The problem with most of your threads is that they highlight your lack of knowledge (e.g. 250mg/wk of EQ for 8 weeks) on AAS and the subsequent ancillaries and then you're somehow surprised that you have negative side effects. Anyone with a decent base of EQ knows that it needs to used for a long period of time (14+weeks) for you get full effect and at a much higher dosage than 250mg/week.

Honestly, this **** is not that hard.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
The problem with most of your threads is that they highlight your lack of knowledge (e.g. 250mg/wk of EQ for 8 weeks) on AAS and the subsequent ancillaries and then you're somehow surprised that you have negative side effects. Anyone with a decent base of EQ knows that it needs to used for a long period of time (14+weeks) for you get full effect and at a much higher dosage than 250mg/week.

Honestly, this **** is not that hard.
Thank you, that's the kind of response I want. As for my lack of knowledge, should I be posting to show off how much knowledge I have? That would be for an Economics and Accounting social media, not here.
Two of the people I get my information from are long time users, one competed at the age of 38 (he was always naturally a little chunky even when we were young, so getting to 5% was truly an achievement for him). I had no reason to believe he is wrong until now. The idiot that told me about EQ I realize now was just trying to get money from me. You live and you learn. Thank you for your help.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think a 10 week test cycle is worth the pricks if youre running long ester. If you did prop kick started with suspension maybe. I don't think you see much in the way of gains and won't have time to solidify them before coming off onto pct. just my opinion

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I don't think a 10 week test cycle is worth the pricks if youre running long ester. If you did prop kick started with suspension maybe. I don't think you see much in the way of gains and won't have time to solidify them before coming off onto pct. just my opinion
So how long should I be on a cycle even if it's a long ester? If I had my way I would never be on for more than 4-5 weeks but I am learning that short of having to pin myself everyday with a short ester I wont make any gains. How I basically want to make some decent gains, say 5-10 lbs but lean. Where am I wrong here. And thank you for kind and informed response, unlike some others on here. I've come to the point where I'm even afraid to ask questions and am really about to lose my temper.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how long should I be on a cycle even if it's a long ester? If I had my way I would never be on for more than 4-5 weeks but I am learning that short of having to pin myself everyday with a short ester I wont make any gains. How I basically want to make some decent gains, say 5-10 lbs but lean. Where am I wrong here. And thank you for kind and informed response, unlike some others on here. I've come to the point where I'm even afraid to ask questions and am really about to lose my temper.
14 weeks+ is good for enanthate

decent gains in 4-6 weeks you're looking at either very short esters like suspension stacked with an oral. thats really your only option. whats the reason for wanting to keep it so short

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
14 weeks+ is good for enanthate

decent gains in 4-6 weeks you're looking at either very short esters like suspension stacked with an oral. thats really your only option. whats the reason for wanting to keep it so short
From my past experience the longer I'm on the more libido I lose, and the harder PCT becomes. Now keep in mind, in the past I didnt use an AI, I was ignorant to them and as a result got Deca D**k from it. Now I will have an AI and I will be on 250ius of HCG the whole time. For PCT I will have and run Clomid at higher doses and about a week longer as well as Novladex but I'm still nervous and some of the people who claim to be so intelligent on this site do nothing but further my ignorance my just insulting. I guess you have to be pretty tough to insult someone over the internet.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Here is my attempt to help man. What are your goals? Define your goals and build your cycle around that. I also dont like having my libido in the dumps or a lot of sides, that's why I don't mess with deca or tren. If you want to compete you need to suck it up otherwise what's wrong with 500mg of test per week and a kicker like 3 weeks of sd?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my past experience the longer I'm on the more libido I lose, and the harder PCT becomes. Now keep in mind, in the past I didnt use an AI, I was ignorant to them and as a result got Deca D**k from it. Now I will have an AI and I will be on 250ius of HCG the whole time. For PCT I will have and run Clomid at higher doses and about a week longer as well as Novladex but I'm still nervous and some of the people who claim to be so intelligent on this site do nothing but further my ignorance my just insulting. I guess you have to be pretty tough to insult someone over the internet.
Well, Deca is a progesterone based aas so the so called decca d*ck can be avoided by using something like dostinex or cabergoline. The ai is to keep the aromitization of the test under control, not the decca. you lost libido because you didn't run the right support. if you run the correct support protocol you could run a test cycle the rest of your life and still get a hard on when needed.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my attempt to help man. What are your goals? Define your goals and build your cycle around that. I also dont like having my libido in the dumps or a lot of sides, that's why I don't mess with deca or tren. If you want to compete you need to suck it up otherwise what's wrong with 500mg of test per week and a kicker like 3 weeks of sd?
there you go, exactly right

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Again, thank you for you intelligent and human response, unlike some others on here who suffer from some kind of complex that they feel they need to berate people who dont go to medical school. I'm an accountant, I have a degree in accounting and economics. I dont belittle people who come to me for advise. And frankly anyone who is still in school thinks he knows alot but doesnt know much. Sorry for the rant, my ass is still bruning from bullies who push people around over the internet instead of doing it to their face.

Anyway, my goals are to add 5-10 lbs of lean muscle while dropping my body fat from 12.3% to 8.5%. Is that even possible?
I have no problem with 500mg of Test, thats what I am running for this cycle and I was doing EQ 250mg but have now found out that it doesnt work the same as Deca, so I will switch to Deca.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Well, Deca is a progesterone based aas so the so called decca d*ck can be avoided by using something like dostinex or cabergoline. The ai is to keep the aromitization of the test under control, not the decca. you lost libido because you didn't run the right support. if you run the correct support protocol you could run a test cycle the rest of your life and still get a hard on when needed.
So what of the support Im using for this cycle? WHat do you think?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I would say superdrol joe
Thank you gkulek.
What does this tell someone that so far I only had one ass hole respond to this thread and everyone can answer my questions without being an ass hole?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg Test E/week for 14 weeks
400mg Deca/week for 13 weeks

Aromasin and Caber on hand with hCG starting week 3 until week 15. Clomid, aromasin, DAA, and P5P for PCT. Again, this is basic **** that you could pull off of the internet within 30-45 minutes. Next time you want to play passive-aggressive with the callout, don't play coy.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
500mg Test E/week for 14 weeks
400mg Deca/week for 13 weeks

Aromasin and Caber on hand with hCG starting week 3 until week 15. Clomid, aromasin, DAA, and P5P for PCT. Again, this is basic **** that you could pull off of the internet within 30-45 minutes. Next time you want to play passive-aggressive with the callout, don't play coy.
Wow, another informative post without any insults. Thats two in a row. Thank you for the advice Rodja. Why can't you be like this all the time?
As for being coy, I'm anything but.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, another informative post without any insults. Thats two in a row. Thank you for the advice Rodja. Why can't you be like this all the time?
As for being coy, I'm anything but.
You're an adult; I shouldn't have to spoon-feed you basic information.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You're an adult; I shouldn't have to spoon-feed you basic information.
I basically have two jobs, plus I am studying for my CPA and I go to the gym, and take Spanish classes. in between all of that I have to eat, cook and sleep. I appreciate the spoon feeding :)

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Thank you gkulek.
What does this tell someone that so far I only had one ass hole respond to this thread and everyone can answer my questions without being an ass hole?
Yeah I meant superdrol. I also like epi which wouldn't be a bad choice for your goals. Anyways the added cycle support and hcg should help keep your libidio up, no pun intended hahaha.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yeah I meant superdrol. I also like epi which wouldn't be a bad choice for your goals. Anyways the added cycle support and hcg should help keep your libidio up, no pun intended hahaha.
LOL!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bigbb123

Awards
Thank you.
Why dont you drop the deca all together. Some people hate it, some love but id avoid any 19 nor like the plague; deca is a great time proven compound but its very suppressive. I also dont think its great for reducing bf, but then again if you have your diet and cardio in check shouldnt be much of a problem. Have you looked into masteron as an alternative to eq and deca? The 500 mg of test is good base, dose the hcg 250 iu eod, and def use the aromasin. I would also throw in 75 to 100 mg proviron daily while on test, it has a great synergistic effect including aggression, increased fat loss, estro control etc. In sum, drop the deca, either go with eq 14 weeks or look into masteron.

Reactions: SPS
JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Why dont you drop the deca all together. Some people hate it, some love but id avoid any 19 nor like the plague; deca is a great time proven compound but its very suppressive. I also dont think its great for reducing bf, but then again if you have your diet and cardio in check shouldnt be much of a problem. Have you looked into masteron as an alternative to eq and deca? The 500 mg of test is good base, dose the hcg 250 iu eod, and def use the aromasin. I would also throw in 75 to 100 mg proviron daily while on test, it has a great synergistic effect including aggression, increased fat loss, estro control etc. In sum, drop the deca, either go with eq 14 weeks or look into masteron.
The main reason I like Deca is I have shoulder issues. I've had 4 surgeries on my shoulder to remove calcium, they shaved the clavicle or just removed floating calcium. 2 ops per shoulder. I'm better now 90% of the time but it still hurts from time to time and about 10% it hurts really bad. When I'm on Deca I feel GREAT! But it's also a good bulker. I'm hoping if I just follow Rodja's advice on support stuff I should be ok.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think people look way too far into the deca dîck thing. I'm on week 5 of npp and have done nothing but gained libido by keeping my estro properly under control as well as having a test base. Even as low as 3-500 makes a huge difference. I've yet to lose my libido on test. Even with the 4-500 npp I'm pinning weekly.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I think people look way too far into the deca dîck thing. I'm on week 5 of npp and have done nothing but gained libido by keeping my estro properly under control as well as having a test base. Even as low as 3-500 makes a huge difference. I've yet to lose my libido on test. Even with the 4-500 npp I'm pinning weekly.
Yes, I think thats the key. As long as you keep estrogen and prolactin under comtrol youre good. I wasnt taking any AI or caber. In 5 weeks I had dead d**k.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 11
JCX Anabolics 3
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 4
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 1