Check My New Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're an adult; I shouldn't have to spoon-feed you basic information.
    I basically have two jobs, plus I am studying for my CPA and I go to the gym, and take Spanish classes. in between all of that I have to eat, cook and sleep. I appreciate the spoon feeding

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Thank you gkulek.
    What does this tell someone that so far I only had one ass hole respond to this thread and everyone can answer my questions without being an ass hole?
    Yeah I meant superdrol. I also like epi which wouldn't be a bad choice for your goals. Anyways the added cycle support and hcg should help keep your libidio up, no pun intended hahaha.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Yeah I meant superdrol. I also like epi which wouldn't be a bad choice for your goals. Anyways the added cycle support and hcg should help keep your libidio up, no pun intended hahaha.
    LOL!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're an adult; I shouldn't have to spoon-feed you basic information.
    Quick question. Why aromasin and not Adex?

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    either way, personal preference
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Suicidal AI, no need to taper, and easier on lipids. While in PCT, it'll help to boost test.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Suicidal AI, no need to taper, and easier on lipids. While in PCT, it'll help to boost test.
    Thank you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

Thank you.
    Why dont you drop the deca all together. Some people hate it, some love but id avoid any 19 nor like the plague; deca is a great time proven compound but its very suppressive. I also dont think its great for reducing bf, but then again if you have your diet and cardio in check shouldnt be much of a problem. Have you looked into masteron as an alternative to eq and deca? The 500 mg of test is good base, dose the hcg 250 iu eod, and def use the aromasin. I would also throw in 75 to 100 mg proviron daily while on test, it has a great synergistic effect including aggression, increased fat loss, estro control etc. In sum, drop the deca, either go with eq 14 weeks or look into masteron.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Why dont you drop the deca all together. Some people hate it, some love but id avoid any 19 nor like the plague; deca is a great time proven compound but its very suppressive. I also dont think its great for reducing bf, but then again if you have your diet and cardio in check shouldnt be much of a problem. Have you looked into masteron as an alternative to eq and deca? The 500 mg of test is good base, dose the hcg 250 iu eod, and def use the aromasin. I would also throw in 75 to 100 mg proviron daily while on test, it has a great synergistic effect including aggression, increased fat loss, estro control etc. In sum, drop the deca, either go with eq 14 weeks or look into masteron.
    The main reason I like Deca is I have shoulder issues. I've had 4 surgeries on my shoulder to remove calcium, they shaved the clavicle or just removed floating calcium. 2 ops per shoulder. I'm better now 90% of the time but it still hurts from time to time and about 10% it hurts really bad. When I'm on Deca I feel GREAT! But it's also a good bulker. I'm hoping if I just follow Rodja's advice on support stuff I should be ok.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Here is my attempt to help man. What are your goals? Define your goals and build your cycle around that. I also dont like having my libido in the dumps or a lot of sides, that's why I don't mess with deca or tren. If you want to compete you need to suck it up otherwise what's wrong with 500mg of test per week and a kicker like 3 weeks of sd?
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Well, Deca is a progesterone based aas so the so called decca d*ck can be avoided by using something like dostinex or cabergoline. The ai is to keep the aromitization of the test under control, not the decca. you lost libido because you didn't run the right support. if you run the correct support protocol you could run a test cycle the rest of your life and still get a hard on when needed.
    I think people look way too far into the deca dÓck thing. I'm on week 5 of npp and have done nothing but gained libido by keeping my estro properly under control as well as having a test base. Even as low as 3-500 makes a huge difference. I've yet to lose my libido on test. Even with the 4-500 npp I'm pinning weekly.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I think people look way too far into the deca dÓck thing. I'm on week 5 of npp and have done nothing but gained libido by keeping my estro properly under control as well as having a test base. Even as low as 3-500 makes a huge difference. I've yet to lose my libido on test. Even with the 4-500 npp I'm pinning weekly.
    Yes, I think thats the key. As long as you keep estrogen and prolactin under comtrol youre good. I wasnt taking any AI or caber. In 5 weeks I had dead d**k.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My new Cycle/Bridge Log. Check it
    By xmonsterv23x in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:35 AM
  2. this is my new cycle
    By mightymouse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 01:32 PM
  3. Check my new routine and comment please
    By goldylight in forum Training Forum