Needs help! Newb ph cycle confusion ALPHA 1-T ATS LABS

kmf97

Awards
I went in to Complete Nutrition with the intentions of buying a natty test booster 3-test oxo which I have used before. While I know due to the fact I'm a young guy (21) it won't technically do much for me I like the added edge it seems to give me in the gym. However the guy at the store introduces me to a new product " Alpha 1-T" he says it's alot more effective than the other supplement and that for some one my age (21) it will work better. However a week into taking I realize it's more than a natty test booster it's a PH here's the ingredient list: tribulus terrestris, 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one, androst 3 5 dien-7, 17-one

Is anyone familiar with the product "alpha 1-t" by ats labs if so can you please help a newb out and explain what I need to do to get the best gains but most importantly keep my body safe???

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
If you are only a week into it discontinue use and get some tribulus, you'll be fine. If you continued to use it for 2 weeks or more than you may need an OTC PCT supp. As you long as you weren't exceeding the recommended dosage your system will balance itself out after a month or so.

kmf97

Awards
So it would be a bad Idea to use this particular product??

kmf97

Awards
I guess I'm along should I for sure stop taking it? Because it cost me $70 dollars but obviously if I need to I will

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't know what it was before you started using then it is a bad idea to continue to use it. there is a lot involved with preparing your body for a cycle and preparing a PCT. Most people plan out what kind of cycle they want to do and typically take a year to really look into to make sure they are ready. You are still pretty young, so if I were you I wouldn't mess with PH's until you've maxed out. Once you hit the point where eating a ton of food and lifting heavy weight isn't working for you then maybe look into this.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
FYI, if you continue to use this for 3 or 4 weeks you'll need a SERM, if you don't know what that is or where to get it you should really stop using that stuff.

kmf97

Awards
This is for sure a prohoromonr? And what kind of side effects are possible with this?

kmf97

Awards
And I've literally been taking it 4 days... If I stop now what do I need to do exactly to make sure I'll be okay?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
And I've literally been taking it 4 days... If I stop now what do I need to do exactly to make sure I'll be okay?
If you've only been taking for 4 days you don't need to do anything if you stop and you should be fine. The PH is 1-andro which I haven't used before but I'll give you the typical guide lines for most PH's. If it is liver toxic you will need milk thistle or an on cycle support supplement (and you should have been taking milk thistle before the cycle to prepare). After 4 weeks of use you'll need a PCT consisting of a SERM, natural test booster and on cycle support supplement. Depending on how potent this stuff is and what dose you are taking it can cause shutdown of natural testosterone production, with that comes lethargy and loss of libido. While on cycle you should have already had a plan as to what you are using the PH for whether you are bulking, cutting, or recomp. Since you have just taken it without knowing what you planned to use it for, your results won't be as great and if you don't follow up with a decent PCT you won't keep any of your gains.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
The choice is yours as to what you want to do with this stuff, just be smart about it and don't get the more is better attitude. The more you use the more sides you can expect. At 21yo I would not touch this stuff and I actually wish I had held off longer knowing what I know now. But I wish you luck in whatever it is you choose.

kmf97

Awards
Thanks for the advice I appreciate that!!.. What's a good PCT supplement?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

bossman523

Banned
Awards
all this is is 1-dhea and arimistane. i think 1-dhea is supposedly mild but i've never taken it. arimistane is an otc ai, so no serm needed for that. i'm not sure if you need a serm for 1-dhea. perhaps someone else can chime in on that.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
It all depends on if u are shut down or not. I'm sure complete nutrition only sold u one bottle which is enough for prolly just a month or 4 weeks at a minimal dose of the product. IMO u most likely won't need a serm but I would never not have it on hand for a cycle.

Also if u are gonna run this cycle I would research the chemical names online to know what u r taking bro. You prolly will need another bottle of the product to run it at 6 week as well. I can tell u all I want not to run it but u will do what u want. I think complete nutrition is a complete joke, sorry if that offends anyone :)

murk01

murk01

Awards
ether way thats some mild stuff. dont belive its methyl so liver should be ok.

serm never hurts, but u can get away with a natty pct.

dony expect to much from it. google tuned sports for more info.

continue? upto u. do u want to het started on the ph route

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Can u take the product back to the store, cuz u can get 3 bottles of epi for 70 dollars!!

I kbow if u complain enough they usually will refund u, should try it!!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Can u take the product back to the store, cuz u can get 3 bottles of epi for 70 dollars!!

I kbow if u complain enough they usually will refund u, should try it!!
true... he should have told you it was a prohormone.. not a vitamin

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
true... he should have told you it was a prohormone.. not a vitamin
You know these guys at the vitamin stores are useless, never listen to them... EVER!!

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
My favorite is when I walk into one of these stores and the employee is a huge fat chick who just got done smoking a menthol cig. Oh please miss tell me how I can be healthy like u haha!!

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Looks like 1-DHEA to me as well, which isn't liver toxic and doesn't require a SERM, especially if only run four weeks. Four weeks also won't provide much in the way of results, and $70 is almost double what you SHOULD have paid for 1-DHEA. Don't go to that store anymore, because it's overpriced and because anyone who sells a hormone without revealing that's it's a hormone is a scumbag. Nutraplanet has everything you need.

ostrom

Awards
So no one actually got to the bottom of what this stuff really is? I had the exact experience OP had, i was sold a bottle of alpha 1-t and a bottle of alpha mass x and was NOT told it was a prohormone. I just want to know what this is without a doubt! why isn't there any information on this stuff?!

M.Haroutunian

Awards
So no one actually got to the bottom of what this stuff really is? I had the exact experience OP had, i was sold a bottle of alpha 1-t and a bottle of alpha mass x and was NOT told it was a prohormone. I just want to know what this is without a doubt! why isn't there any information on this stuff?!
Alpha 1-T is a mild PH with an Armoatase Inhibitor. Alpha Mass X is an estrogen blocker and T-Booster. You should take a liver care with this and also do a PCT.

Ziggyz87

Awards
This stuff works, took it with mass x and gained 13lbs of lean mass. After my pct I'm now on the alpha 1-t and epistane. Yes, the ats labs is one month, and yes I gained 13lbs in 4 weeks. Good diet helps. Def want a good pct with serm. Great stuff, but don't plan on sexy time with any girls anytime soon

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And yet another old thread bumped.

MikeyCO

Awards
I guess I'm along should I for sure stop taking it? Because it cost me $70 dollars but obviously if I need to I will
Dude. you paid too much.. Smartsupps.com has it for $35

As for PCT and Usage My friends and me are on our 2nd "cycle" if you want to call it that. PCT is not really needed unless you want to run a mild PCT..

1-DHEA converts to 1-test
Arimistane is a estrogen blocker
And we know what Trib does.

Clay (friend of mine) was moody as hell while taking it, James was not moody. All of us gained between 5-9lbs