Ultra male rx 1 cap/day @ 6am
advanced cycle support 2 caps/day 1@11am & 1@9pm
Multi-vitamin with M-sten

Weeks 5-8:
Nolva 20/20/10/10 before bed
Advanced cycle support 1@6am 1@4pm
Ultra Male Rx 1 cap/day @ 6am

E-control RX 2.0 3 caps at bed weeks 8-10

Anything i should add? This is for a bulking cycle, 250-275 g protein/day roughly 3500 cal. After week 4 dropping down to 200g protein and 2500 cal.

atl3128

Awards
Looks pretty good but I would get some taurine because m-sten gave me some serious lower back pumps and taurine @ 3g per day seemed to solve it for the most part. I didn't gain a ton of weight from it but my strength went through the roof.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep us update with progress/results.

zoltan

Awards
How much taurine do you think atl3128? Like 500mg ed?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used 3 to 5 grams per day dosed morning before working out. It's trial and error to figure what amount would work for your body.

Watching your log.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good but I would get some taurine because m-sten gave me some serious lower back pumps and taurine @ 3g per day seemed to solve it for the most part. I didn't gain a ton of weight from it but my strength went through the roof.
I agree with this!!

atl3128

Awards
I used 3-4 grams per day half in the morning and the other 1 hour or so prior to work out with a couple of bananas and it seemed to really work for me.

zoltan

Awards
Derp- just did a quick skim of the post and didnt even notice the suggested dosage.

Any feedback on nolva vs clomid? Been kind of torn on that since I went with Purity but they took down their clomid so i just snatched up the nolva.

atl3128

Awards
Derp- just did a quick skim of the post and didnt even notice the suggested dosage.

Any feedback on nolva vs clomid? Been kind of torn on that since I went with Purity but they took down their clomid so i just snatched up the nolva.
No worries I figured you didnt see it.
I really dont have a ton of knowledge on serms I am on TRT so I dont use them I am sure there plenty of folks on here that would be glad to help you out.

I sent you a PM

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I wouldn't cut out 1000 calories in your pct bro. Calculate your new maintenance calories with your new weight then stay at that number. U want to solidify those gains bro.

zoltan

Awards
I wouldn't cut out 1000 calories in your pct bro. Calculate your new maintenance calories with your new weight then stay at that number. U want to solidify those gains bro.
Fair and easy enough, ill push it hard.

Will post progress kind of weekly, dont see a need to do a daily log but incoming results fellas!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Fair and easy enough, ill push it hard.

Will post progress kind of weekly, dont see a need to do a daily log but incoming results fellas!
Sounds good broski. Tear that sh*t up!

zoltan

Awards
So I'm about a week in, hitting every workout really hard and pushing to failure with every set. Does msten accelerate the recovery greatly? I'm not getting any soreness in the days preceeding my workouts at all. I'm getting huge pumps and everything it's just confusing me a little? Other than that I had the back pumps and the taurine did help, thanks for the advice on that! Had such a good night sleep that I didn't want to get out of bed the first 2 mornings, waking up is easier now. Love the hunger, makes taking down all the meals really easy! Did chest last night, put 20 extra lbs up with just as many reps as my previous week off cycle.

caz1238

Awards
im on Msten aswell, and i have noticed that i dont get sore at all.

zoltan

Awards
That's a relief I was afraid for whatever reason I was not working it hard enough!

zoltan

Awards
Shooooot... This much is true, a very welcomed soreness showed up in my chest this evening, very welcomed! Lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Shooooot... This much is true, a very welcomed soreness showed up in my chest this evening, very welcomed! Lol
That's what I'm talking about bro! F*ck sh*t up!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, so what have you noticed thus far with the M-sten other that less soreness? Interested in your progress.

zoltan

Awards
Well, yesterday was completion of week 1. So far the only sides have been the back pumps, some mild headaches during the first 3 days, and heartburn/indigestion, im taking 1.5g of taurine in the morning and a half hr pre workout and it doesnt bother me. Tums helps the heartburn. My appetite is kind of dragging and im having to force the food at times. Up 3 lbs, muscles are fuller all day long. I havent noticed a ton of energy during workouts, and my first 2 workouts i actually had very little drive during the workouts but i still gave it my all and fought through it.

It would seem that for most, the second week is when it really comes on strong so im stoaked to crank this into high gear.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Stick with it and get that food down. I know that it can be hard to eat on oral cycles sometimes but force it down and hit it hard and will be pleased in the end. Another thing I would start doing is taking a full 2g of the taurine before working out. That weight you added last week is your higher levels of glycogen stores in your muscle as well as some extra water. Next week you will start packing on the new muscle and thats when it really gets fun.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed... Thinking of running MSten for my next cycle.

I know there are a few methyl stens out there... OP, what brand you using? IML?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
im late! but i have a bottle of msten at home, was gonna run it at the end of this year or early next year as i already have my summer cycle planned!
looking forward to your results!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im late! but i have a bottle of msten at home, was gonna run it at the end of this year or early next year as i already have my summer cycle planned!
looking forward to your results!
You could integrate the msten into your summer cycle and log it for us all? What does your summer cycle consist of?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
You could integrate the msten into your summer cycle and log it for us all? What does your summer cycle consist of?
already got a pretty full cycle planned.. will be starting in about 2 weeks time

check out my "pre cycle thread" in my signature

ill be making a new log for the actual cycle, including what i train each day (i should have time to detail the reps/weights/exercises)
hopefully i have time to give you guys a few days of my usual diet as well and let ya in on any changes
should be fun anyway

6 weeks
tren-elite 90mg
epi 40mg
stano ~750mg

zoltan

Awards
Looks like its the avdanced cycle support that is giving me the indigestion, either way a couple tums about an hr after i take it and im just fine

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Looks like its the avdanced cycle support that is giving me the indigestion, either way a couple tums about an hr after i take it and im just fine
are you taking it with food?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
update us with some results!

zoltan

Awards
Well, my starting weight was 161 on the nose. I stepped on the scale mid day yesterday and came in at 173. Forgot to take my taurine before chest workout and my whole upper body was so pumped i could barely push up all my sets. Balls just started shrinking, libido is still decent though. No anger issues but i should prob be getting more sleep, im only getting like 6.5hrs like 3 days of the week. I was not in the absolute best shape starting this cycle but my flat bench was at 165 2x6 1x5 1x4 Just put up 185 with the same sets. Didnt do a preliminary body measurement but arms are up to 15". I was prob around 15% Bf, with a nice pouch of flab over my lower abs, im only hitting them once a week, riding a bike 6 miles once a week and running 1 mile twice a week, so minimal cardio - im eager to do a bf test as im almost certain it is lowered by a good amount.

Bottom line is i've never been a real big guy but i feel great. My confidence is up, i feel much fuller all around. I have before pics but im goign to wait to post them till i can put them up with an after, this is actually pretty amazing after just 1.75 weeks. If it keeps going I feel like my wife is going to start questioning whats going on... lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I would run M-sten @ 30mg ED. In fact thats what Im running it at. I think the lack of results people are seeing from this awesome compound is from low dosages. I think this one really shines in the 30-40 mg range. With similar gains to SD with fewer sides. Check out my M-sten/trenazone lean bulk log.

zoltan

Awards
I would run M-sten @ 30mg ED. In fact thats what Im running it at. I think the lack of results people are seeing from this awesome compound is from low dosages. I think this one really shines in the 30-40 mg range. With similar gains to SD with fewer sides. Check out my M-sten/trenazone lean bulk log.
Im seeing some pretty strong results in my opinion right now, going to ride this one out as is since this is my first cycle since BMF hardcore's M-test (M1T) like 6 years ago. Next set up i may stack more, we will see but i still have 2.25 weeks left. Since m-sten comes in 10mg caps would you do something like take 1mg in the morning, support after 4 hrs and then 20mg 4 hrs after support?

atl3128

Awards
I really liked M-sten and got some really good strength gains at 20mg per day the only problem I had were the debilitating back pumps. I took taurine at 3g per day that seemed to help but not enough I would hate to see what 30-40mg would do to me.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Im seeing some pretty strong results in my opinion right now, going to ride this one out as is since this is my first cycle since BMF hardcore's M-test (M1T) like 6 years ago. Next set up i may stack more, we will see but i still have 2.25 weeks left. Since m-sten comes in 10mg caps would you do something like take 1mg in the morning, support after 4 hrs and then 20mg 4 hrs after support?
I'm currently taking 10mg 3x a day. morning dose with support and lunch and preworkout with hawthorn.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm currently taking 10mg 3x a day. morning dose with support and lunch and preworkout with hawthorn.
I've never ran msten but I'm an experienced user. I think I would also start at 30mg/day.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my 3rd week (20/30/30) of m-sten with cycle assist and trestabolan - loving it. Not many sides to speak of except for a little heart burn. Think I will go up to 40 for my last 11 days.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its very dry and crazy vascularity! and yeah im down from 9% to 8% BF so its melting fat off and Im not even cutting.
That's all I needed to here lol. I know it binds to SBHG though so the ppl that were reporting bloat were experiencing free test aromatizing. So I'm wondering if I should use an AI with this.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
That's all I needed to here lol. I know it binds to SBHG though so the ppl that were reporting bloat were experiencing free test aromatizing. So I'm wondering if I should use an AI with this.
Honestly you would be better off just running stano with it. Should negate all mild estro sides plus boost libido and rid lethargy. Or even a mild AI like reservitol. I like it because it REGUALTES estro rather than CRUSHING it lol no rebound to worry about that way

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Honestly you would be better off just running stano with it. Should negate all mild estro sides plus boost libido and rid lethargy. Or even a mild AI like reservitol. I like it because it REGUALTES estro rather than CRUSHING it lol no rebound to worry about that way
Stano yes good idea, I totally forgot about that. I think this would b a good oral to add to my test/tren bulk cycle in November. 30mg for 6 weeks with tudca should b good.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Stano yes good idea, I totally forgot about that. I think this would b a good oral to add to my test/tren bulk cycle in November. 30mg for 6 weeks with tudca should b good.
my god, that sounds like an incredible bulk lol might have to let me know when you run that one!!:yumyum:

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
You should check out my log man! its not much so far lol but i will be doing updates! its in anabolics. M-sten trenazone lean bulk!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You should check out my log man! its not much so far lol but i will be doing updates! its in anabolics. M-sten trenazone lean bulk!
Fur sure bro I'm in there. Yeah its after my last show this year. I'm gonna try to put on as much weight as possible. With my metabolism I can get away with eating dirty a few days out of the week and stay rather lean. I'm curious to see what test/tren and msten will do for me in a considerable calorie surplus, probly 1500 calories over my maintenance. Rebounding from my comp will already put my body in a very anabolic state, but combine that gear especially tren, the gains will b ridiculous. I can cut up pretty easy so I don't mind putting on some fat, but I doubt it will b much. Tren is renowned for keeping u lean.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run two bottles of trest with it. That's the sh$t ! I can do 15 sets and never get sore at all, not one body part.