New M-sten cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Kill that sh*t bro.


  2. Week 3 down, missed out on 2 core & cardio days this week, have been slammed at work and had a tree fall down in a storm in my back yard so I've been chopping that pos up. Didn't get a good nights sleep a couple nights last week and let me tell you, don't do that, felt lethargic all day. I have not been working out my legs aside from bike rides and running and i have acquired a pretty random sharp pain in my hip, luckily it only happens when i rotate certain ways. There is also a pain radiating from my right shoulder joint. Im not sure if these are relative to the msten or not. Weighed in this morning at 179! Dedicated 200% to doing everything as good as i can this last week, would really like to be closer to 185.
    •   
       


  3. Shoulder problem could be from lifting and chopping down the tree. The shoulder girdle has been putting in some hard work the last few weeks.
    Try upping your fish oil dose and maybe grab a joint support blend as well.
    Take care of it and try to decide if its inflammation/pain induced from exercise or an overuse injury!

    Keep updating us, thx!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  4. was looking in the mirror last night after a shower and noticed what seemed to be an unevenness to my pecs. The right one seems a very little bit droopy at the bottom. No lumps, no sensitive nips and the size is nothing much at all, ill look into it a bit more tonight, hopefully it was just bad lighting but ill post pics up when i get home. Hopefully im just being paranoid.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    was looking in the mirror last night after a shower and noticed what seemed to be an unevenness to my pecs. The right one seems a very little bit droopy at the bottom. No lumps, no sensitive nips and the size is nothing much at all, ill look into it a bit more tonight, hopefully it was just bad lighting but ill post pics up when i get home. Hopefully im just being paranoid.
    the entire pec or the outer lower pec around the nipple?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  6. just the lower , reaches from below the nipple and stems towards the sternum a bit

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    just the lower , reaches from below the nipple and stems towards the sternum a bit
    Is that pec just more muscular?

  8. prob a bit since that is my leading hand. been trying to keep all workouts as even as possible with dumbbells over barbell so it doesnt overpower.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    prob a bit since that is my leading hand. been trying to keep all workouts as even as possible with dumbbells over barbell so it doesnt overpower.
    I believe that's what it is. My left is a tad bigger than my right.

  10. k, im gonna shoot a pic just to see what you may think, have it up in a few hrs. through all my research on gyno and serms, pct's , etc. i have yet to come across any info of how it will affect your cycle starting a serm before pct. do you just stop your cycle when you would start nolva/letro to treat the onset of gyno? if you continue, does it impact your gains negatively? Any insight?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    k, im gonna shoot a pic just to see what you may think, have it up in a few hrs. through all my research on gyno and serms, pct's , etc. i have yet to come across any info of how it will affect your cycle starting a serm before pct. do you just stop your cycle when you would start nolva/letro to treat the onset of gyno? if you continue, does it impact your gains negatively? Any insight?
    Nolva nor Letro would b good to start on cycle, lowering your estrogen too much would hinder gains but if u have to use it then keep it to a minimum.

  12. and nolva will regulate, while letro will destroy right

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    and nolva will regulate, while letro will destroy right
    Yeah pretty much

  14. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    and nolva will regulate, while letro will destroy right
    continue your cycle and start a low dose of an AI and see if there are any changes in the next 5 days
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

    continue your cycle and start a low dose of an AI and see if there are any changes in the next 5 days
    X2...not Letro though

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    X2...not Letro though
    yea letro's too strong id say... i like using topical formestane on cycle to combat sides but theres many AIs that can be used (6bromo, erase, and the obvious research chems/pharma grade like Arimidex)

    i havent used m-sten though, i plan to at the end of the year!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

    yea letro's too strong id say... i like using topical formestane on cycle to combat sides but theres many AIs that can be used (6bromo, erase, and the obvious research chems/pharma grade like Arimidex)

    i havent used m-sten though, i plan to at the end of the year!
    Formasurge is that sh*t, boosts igf levels too, can't go wrong with it. Its got me dry as a bone.

  18. Seems the paranoia got the better of me, asked the wife to take a look and she said it just simply looks like the right pec was more muscular than the left. just going to work on better form with my left side. Today and 5 more days after and cycle is complete, yesterday was a rest day which is why i never posted a pic - got home from work, ate, napped, ate again and crashed for the night lol. Hitting it real hard this last week. No real size gains this last week, sitting right at 180, waist is slimming down a bit which is good, i needed it a bit. Upped my fish oil and the joint pain has all but gone away. Really im kind of embarrassed to post the pre cycle pics, you dudes are stacked and i almost feel like i had no business jumping on cycle but it is what it is, had 2 surgeries, lost a lot, wanted it back fast. Still a long ways to go too.

  19. Its all good bro, progress is progress. We're not in competition with each other, we still support one another.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Its all good bro, progress is progress. We're not in competition with each other, we still support one another.
    Right on brotha, appreciate the help, info and support you guys have given too, effin fantastic!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post

    Right on brotha, appreciate the help, info and support you guys have given too, effin fantastic!
    No problem bro. We all strive for greater aesthetics.

  22. Tomorrow is my last day for the m-sten, should i start the pct tomorrow night or the following night?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    Tomorrow is my last day for the m-sten, should i start the pct tomorrow night or the following night?
    Following night
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new CEL product? Cycle Assist?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
  2. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help
    By phats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 05:39 PM
  3. Crowler's New Hybrid Motor Cycle
    By brandozzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 01:41 PM
  4. 6 month -New Years Resolution Cycle
    By Fearless858 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 06:21 PM
  5. New Study: Creatine Cycling Not Neccessary
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 11:13 AM
Log in
Log in