tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a month or two im going to start my bulk until feb. Then slow cut for a show in may/june.

How many caps a day would you run IMLs 1andro at with alpha 20? Going to run alpha 20 @ 2caps ed for sure.

PCT will be;
Torem 120 (2-3 days) 90/90/60/60
Ergopure- 3/3/3/3
Igf lr3- 100/100/100/100
Fadogia (maybe) 1g daily

Have other ancillaries on hand just in case

Kcals will adjust until i reach 3-3100, and ill stay carb cycling throughout.

Thanks for the input

goat23

goat23

Awards
Just finished alpha 20 loved it got no sides at all bar the start of gyno on the second last day, I ran it at 60mg that's 3 caps ed with 100mg of pro tren it came on like a freight train from bout day 5
Def reccomend it, close to but not as good as sd in my op

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Just finished alpha 20 loved it got no sides at all bar the start of gyno on the second last day, I ran it at 60mg that's 3 caps ed with 100mg of pro tren it came on like a freight train from bout day 5
Def reccomend it, close to but not as good as sd in my op
Would you say its a good replacement though? Or is dmz or m sten better?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Na it's way better than dmz or m stem really it is I would put it just a tad under sd and I used beastdrol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A.m. bump

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more input

goat23

goat23

Awards
Alpha 1 and tren do it! Then bridge to sd and tren do it! I'm on now!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol

SPS

Awards
  • Established
You could run the alpha 20- 40/40/60/60 or 40/40/60. How many weeks did you plan on running it?

I ran it 40 thru but wish I would have bumped it up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run the alpha 20- 40/40/60/60 or 40/40/60. How many weeks did you plan on running it?

I ran it 40 thru but wish I would have bumped it up.
Planned on 40 all the way thru

Why did you wish you would have bumped it?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Because the only side I really had to deal with was raised bp, I just wonder how much more I could have gotten out of it if I went to 60. At 40 the sides of alpha 20 were less than the sides of SD at 30. If I were you I would bridge it with epi, that would be amazing. Defintely need some tudca tho.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Because the only side I really had to deal with was raised bp, I just wonder how much more I could have gotten out of it if I went to 60. At 40 the sides of alpha 20 were less than the sides of SD at 30. If I were you I would bridge it with epi, that would be amazing. Defintely need some tudca tho.
Agreed. Bridge with epi and just shred up harden up. That would b a sick cycle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaning isnt the goal, sustainable weight (albiet diet is key) is the goal. Bulk until late feb and lean out until late may for a show.

Im thinking alpha 20 and 1-ad with a little dermacrine.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Leaning isnt the goal, sustainable weight (albiet diet is key) is the goal. Bulk until late feb and lean out until late may for a show.

Im thinking alpha 20 and 1-ad with a little dermacrine.
Epi is great for bulking too, definitely helps u stay leaner.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a good responder?
Nope. It gave me SORE joints.. miniscule strength. That was at 45mg and 60mg.

Mithras looks legit, want to give that a go later on down the road.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nope. It gave me SORE joints.. miniscule strength. That was at 45mg and 60mg.

Mithras looks legit, want to give that a go later on down the road.
Damn that sucks bro. 30mg gives me great gains and I lean out. I turn into an animal on epi. Yeah Mithras does look pretty good, I'm gonna give it a go later too.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that sucks bro. 30mg gives me great gains and I lean out. I turn into an animal on epi. Yeah Mithras does look pretty good, I'm gonna give it a go later too.
I appreciate all the input my man

Anabolikus

Awards
Hey all.. first post for me. :)))

Im just about to start alpha20 trenazone stack. Just a bit worried about toxicity. I have been researching for a few weeks already but there seems to be no clear answer as to where m1a sits on the toxicity scale in comparison to other substances.

Can anyone enlighten me??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all.. first post for me. :)))

Im just about to start alpha20 trenazone stack. Just a bit worried about toxicity. I have been researching for a few weeks already but there seems to be no clear answer as to where m1a sits on the toxicity scale in comparison to other substances.

Can anyone enlighten me??
Get supports and you wont have to worry about toxicity.

Tudca or bulk nac

Anabolikus

Awards
I have tudca and nac on hand but to my knowledge there is no hard evidence that tudca actually does avoid / eliminate toxicity.

Unless u know something I dont.. ;)

SPS

Awards
  • Established
It keeps your liver going which keeps your liver values like ast and alt in check. The steroids are still toxic if that is what you mean.

Anabolikus

Awards
It keeps your liver going which keeps your liver values like ast and alt in check. The steroids are still toxic if that is what you mean.
Does this mean it avoids liver damage?
also does this mean that if you take tudca for an entire cycle of 3 weeks of M1A or any other harsh compound for that matter, and go for bloods your bloods will come back clean as if you were never on? if so thats amazing, but I hardly believe thats possible.

It is just unclear to me as to what extent tudca is efficient..

goat23

goat23

Awards
Alpha is supposed to be toxic as hell buttttt I didnt find that, I ran tudca Hawthorne berry Nd coq10 and all I really got was a little bp at the start and I stacked with oral tren, now I bridged to sd tren straight after and **** I can feel the sides already and haven't changed a thing since alpha! Have dull headache anger oily skin buttt strength has gone ballistic! Ill adjust my supports today's and see how we go lol

Anabolikus

Awards
Does this mean it avoids liver damage?
also does this mean that if you take tudca for an entire cycle of 3 weeks of M1A or any other harsh compound for that matter, and go for bloods your bloods will come back clean as if you were never on? if so thats amazing, but I hardly believe thats possible.

It is just unclear to me as to what extent tudca is efficient..

There are a few testimonies here: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145247331&page=1]Liv52]Liv52[/url] VS Liver Assist XT VS TUDCA - Bodybuilding.com Forums[/url] VS Liver Assist XT VS TUDCA - Bodybuilding.com Forums[/url]

But not enough research to back those claims up.

Anabolikus

Awards
Alpha is supposed to be toxic as hell buttttt I didnt find that, I ran tudca Hawthorne berry Nd coq10 and all I really got was a little bp at the start and I stacked with oral tren, now I bridged to sd tren straight after and **** I can feel the sides already and haven't changed a thing since alpha! Have dull headache anger oily skin buttt strength has gone ballistic! Ill adjust my supports today's and see how we go lol
Have you had bloods taken?
I came off an ultradrol 12mg cycle a few months ago.. I was convinced it caused me liver issues( I was having what seemed like some sort of indigestion which seemed to not end, so i came off for a week and it subsided.. came on for another week and it deteriorated drastically I have chronic reflux so i guess its possible?... Turns out the ultradrol irritated my stomach and cause some sort of gastritis however i was not convinced, I was sure it was my liver untill i saw bloods). I was so worried it was driving me nuts.. I felt that same feeling on a SD cycle I did back when I didnt know what I was doing. Got tudca half way through the UD cycle and started using it at 500mg daily, went for bloods 3 weeks into pct and came out clean as a whistle. I have no clue weather it was the Tudca that cleared me or just the fact I came off week 3 and then on again..

It just seems too unclear.

Its truly a disappointment that nobody has shed some light on this topic as of yet. It can open a huge door for using all those 'could be awesome' substances that we dont take / fear simply because of toxicity. If tudca truly does however do what people claim it does fully, we can indulge in massive methylated PH orgies while sippin on some Tequila between sets.. lol

Tempting.. no?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt protect the liver, if keeps it functioning do its job, producing bile, the prob is when your liver is stressed it can cause a host of other probs like a weakened immune system. Maybe you had a virus or infection in your gut? I actually have had the same problem you, it could also have been caused by a lack of bile which meant you were having issues breaking down and digesting fats which caused the discomfort.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
You know what if it does scare someone from using aas, good. Half the people using these designer steroids shouldn't even be taking them cause they don't know what they are doing or aren't dedicated enough and lose their gains in a hurry and then jump back on again too soon, all the while hurting themselves by messing up their hpta, bp, liver, etc.