best non methyl to add?

atl3128

Awards
I am 2.5 weeks into mechabol @ 100mg and was thinking of adding a non methyl that would compliment the mecha. I am already taking TRT test cyp @ 100mg every 3 days as well and just looking for some to add for the last 3.5 weeks. I am also thinking of bumping the mecha up to 125 for remainder of cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forerunner labs alpha mass, 2 bottles, 12 caps e/d

1dhea =1test

atl3128

Awards
thanks but I am not really wanting to spend quite that much on a 1-dhea product.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What are your results on Mechabol so far?..all good?

atl3128

Awards
What are your results on Mechabol so far?..all good?
Well so far I am up about 5 lbs even though I am running on a somewhat reduced calorie diet. My libido is great and my overall sense of well being is great on Mecha. I cannot find one negative side @100mg per day so I am going to bump it to 125 for the remainder of cycle. My strength increase has been pretty good not as good as M-sten but pretty good. I have to say that so far i really like mechabol its not gonna put 20lbs on you but i would say that 10-12 with limited sides is possible.

atl3128

Awards
Only non methyl worthspending money on besides 4dhea.
What about something like x-trenavar or Methoxy-25 (max-lmg clone) or Stano? I am kinda leaning towards Stano because I like lean gains and inhanced libido!

Thatguy_603

Awards
Could add bulk-up from andro factory

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about something like x-trenavar or Methoxy-25 (max-lmg clone) or Stano? I am kinda leaning towards Stano because I like lean gains and inhanced libido!
Xtren needs to be ran at high dosages, 2 bottles of any trenadione clone is not enough. It's expensive, and weak.

Max lmg and menadione are both methylated.

Ment is 7a methyl, lmg is 18 methyl. You asked for non methyls.

When I beta tested mentabolan for phf, I found it to be one of the best pro hormones I've ran in a while. Much more so than trenavar.

Based off the compounds your using, is why I recommended a ph to 1test, I thought you want to add more to your cycle, not just spend money on something.

atl3128

Awards
Xtren needs to be ran at high dosages, 2 bottles of any trenadione clone is not enough. It's expensive, and weak.

Max lmg and menadione are both methylated.

Ment is 7a methyl, lmg is 18 methyl. You asked for non methyls.

When I beta tested mentabolan for phf, I found it to be one of the best pro hormones I've ran in a while. Much more so than trenavar.

Based off the compounds your using, is why I recommended a ph to 1test, I thought you want to add more to your cycle, not just spend money on something.
I dont mind the 1 test I just didnt want to spend $100+ doesnt it bloat a little?

What about stano at like 600-800mg per day?

I thought the methoxy-25 wasn't methylated (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
13b ethyl=18 methyl stano at those dosages sounds fine for what you seem to be wanting.

atl3128

Awards
So the 13 ethyl means its methylated? Because they are not marketed as such are they as hep toxic as 17a methyl.

What type of gains should I expect from the stano and is a dose of 600-800 enough?
Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesn't seem to be as hepatotoxic as 17a methyl. I wouldn't expect any gains from pro dht, dry, harden up, feel more manly maybe, but gaining, I wouldn't expect it.

atl3128

Awards
Yeah I think that's mainly what I am looking for getting pretty decent gains from test and mecha but could use a little boost in the motivation department sometimes so this should help with that right? What dose is best 600-800

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trestobol/Ment is not methylated (not like epi, holo, ect.). I works fast and the side effects are great (wood wood wood). You just need to run an AI with it. I'm telling ya this stuff is great!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trestobol/Ment is not methylated (not like epi, holo, ect.). I works fast and the side effects are great (wood wood wood). You just need to run an AI with it. I'm telling ya this stuff is great!
I did research on this stuff and I'm definitely gonna run it next cycle with a methyl. Probably lgi tvar 15 @ 80mg+/day (apparently the conversion to Tren is lower than the actual dose you take. Can anyone attest to this? I've read 100mg trenavar is approx 30-40mg Tren ace)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I think that's mainly what I am looking for getting pretty decent gains from test and mecha but could use a little boost in the motivation department sometimes so this should help with that right? What dose is best 600-800
800-1000
I haven't ran 7a methyl nor test, just 7a methyl nor androstenedione, and it was nice.

I did research on this stuff and I'm definitely gonna run it next cycle with a methyl. Probably lgi tvar 15 @ 80mg+/day (apparently the conversion to Tren is lower than the actual dose you take. Can anyone attest to this? I've read 100mg trenavar is approx 30-40mg Tren ace)
you are confusing trenadione with mentadione
trenadione (trenavar, tvar, trenbolone pro hormone) isn't that great. 7a methyl nor androstenedione was way way better.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
800-1000
I haven't ran 7a methyl nor test, just 7a methyl nor androstenedione, and it was nice.

you are confusing trenadione with mentadione
trenadione (trenavar, tvar, trenbolone pro hormone) isn't that great. 7a methyl nor androstenedione was way way better.
ahh gotcha. aka MENT / Mentabolan?

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it would be useful to build a list here of non methyl stackers.
Can anyone provide experiences / dosages with any of the following?

AF Bulk Up - dose higher than typical DHEA product
AF P Bold
Trenavar/LGI TVar15 - high doses, minimum 100mg/ day
Trenazone
1DHEA - LG M1D, LG Sciences: 1-ANDROSTENOLONE
4DHEA - AMS 4-Andro RDe
Trestobol/Mentabolan
FL Alpha Mass/ Alpha Bulk
Stano

This is all I can find in this thread and by personal research.

How would stacking AF Bulk Up/4DHEA product with Anavar? Would that almost act like a test base? I'm guessing you would have to double dose 4DHEA to truly increase levels comparable to test? I know there is no true substitute for the real thing - just wondering if anyone has tried this.
I ran Anavar solo - my peak was week 3 and 4, and then I think I was being suppressed and the var dosage wasnt
high enough. Next time I will run a non methyl alongside or test with it.

Thanks guys.