do i end cycle now or run up to contest ?

iron030man

Awards
Het dudes ! ok so im currently running a cycle now - (used Test Prop and Dbol for kickers weeks 1-4) and running test Cyp , Eq , Tren A. just got word of a show coming up in November . My question is , do i end this cycle now (12 weeks in) which i planned on running the Eq for 16-18 weeks to get full benefits . Or do i stay on gear right up to contest ? of course id be changing my compounds a bit closer to the show.

im 5'7" , 225lbs and body fat is 10-12% right now . this is my 5th cycle . ive used tren in last 3 cycles and love it ! Had very little sides with it and those of you who know , know when used properly it can be a great compound with minimal sides. ive ran it as low as 50mg EOD and high as 100mg EOD. sweet spot for me is 75mg EOD . but 50mg ED as havd great results . anyway im getting off course . my main question was if i wanna do the show in November, stop cycle now . then come back on later for contest prep cycle ? or stay on ? (which would be about 36 weeks on) not a fan of .

SPS

Awards
  • Established
You would cruise dropping th eq and tren right? People have done it and been ok, others I dunno. Is it recovery after this you are worried about? At 5'7 225 you have got to be a beast as it is. How old are you?

hugeandswull

Awards
Tren and EQ through contest
Add masteron last 6 weeks 500mg its amazing precontest!!