Critique my cycle

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Ive been working on this cycle for a while now. This would be my 1rst pinning cycle and my 3rd ph/ds/aas cycle ever. The goal of this cycle is to build lean mass im shooting for at least 10lb of lean mass. I am 5'9 170lb 9-10%bf as of now but still in a cut. Im probably going to start with this cycle in about a month or so.

Cycle: (weeks 1-16)
Test E: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/0 (15 weeks 250mg twice a week)
Dbol: 25/25/25/25/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0 (4 week 25mg/day dbol kickstarter)
Epistane: 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40/40 (5 weeks of epi 40mg/day finisher to lean out and squeeze some more gains)
Aromasin: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (12.5mg/day during 11 weeks and 12.5mg EOD during EPI as it also acts as an AI)

PCT: (weeks 17-23)
Clomid: 100/100/50/50/0/0
Toremifene: 120/60/30/30/0/0
Ostarine: 20/20/12.5/12.5/5/5
OTC AI(erase or AD-3):0/0/2/2/2/2
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g (3g a day plus a 6g/day preload on the last week ON CYCLE)

On cycle support:
While running Dbol and Epi I will be running Cycle Assist 1 dose a day.

Diet: ~3800cal, 800 cal over maintenance on WO days
~3200cal, 200cal over maintenance on rest days
(will shoot for ~1lb increase in weight every week, probably a bit more during the dbol kickstart)
Macros: 300p/440c/65f WO days
320p/320c/65f non WO days
Training: Mainly compound lifts,namely I want to increase my bench press, squat and deadlift.
Day1: Chest/shoulder/tricep
Day2: Back/Biceps
Day3: Rest
Day4: Shoulder/arms
Day5: Legs/Traps/abs
Day6: Rest
Day7: Start over.

Other supps:
Opti-men
Green tea extract
Ginseng extract (as PW, im laying off stimulants till PCT)
BCAA (PW aswell)
Cissus quadrangularis
Creatine monohydrate
Fish oils

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks pretty good bro. I'll definitely follow.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I'm in if your down to log it

Btw cycle looks very well set up to me. Seems as though you did some quality research. Props

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Im definitely gonna log it, this is a big project for me. Im just waiting to be in the clear from my previous cycle and also till im stocked up on everything ill need for the entire duration.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Sounds good my man! Excited to see how it works for ya. Your diet and training seems pretty on point. I wouldn't be surprised if you put on a good 20lbs

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds good my man! Excited to see how it works for ya. Your diet and training seems pretty on point. I wouldn't be surprised if you put on a good 20lbs
Agreed. We should see some big gains here.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Looks really solid. You should put a link to your log up when you get it started.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I definitely will thanks for the support. Again if there is any thing you can recommend just post it i like to discuss these things.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I definitely will thanks for the support. Again if there is any thing you can recommend just post it i like to discuss these things.
Hmmm... If you really are wanting increase your bench/dead/squat, you could probably cut out the shoulders/arms day, and just do a three day split to get more focus on your big compound lifts. Shoulders could easily be hit as assistance work.

Edit: I actually see that you already do shoulders on chest day, and bi's and tri's on back and chest day, respectively, so if I were you, and really wanted to see a big jump in my big three, I'd cut out the shoulders/arms day. But just my 2 cents.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Ostarine is a SARM right? Have you used it before or is this the first time? I have no experience with SARMs so I am curious lol

And (not asking for a source here) but how the hell did you get your hands on that stuff? A buddy of mine has been searching for it for a while and can't find it anywhere. Was it difficult to find?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is a SARM right? Have you used it before or is this the first time? I have no experience with SARMs so I am curious lol

And (not asking for a source here) but how the hell did you get your hands on that stuff? A buddy of mine has been searching for it for a while and can't find it anywhere. Was it difficult to find?
Google "Celtic Labs Ostabol". No idea if it's legit, but it's there.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Ahhhh gotcha I know what you're talking about. I wasn't aware that was a SARM. Didn't think they had those OTC. But I know where ur talking about as to who is selling Celtic labs ;)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have done a pure ostarine cycle and then a stack that included ostarine. Its pretty easy to get ur hands on too.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Close to none haha, got a little horny the first week and that was about it. I felt recovery was up and gains were decent.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Also, even though I do want to focus on those main lifts i really have the felling my shoulders and arms are lagging in compared to my torso and legs. Thats why I have a day for those.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Nice nice I gotcha. What about pct protocol? (Sorry to hijack your thread, please pm me if you don't want this convo on here)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by PCT protocol? Do you mean how am i going to train during PCT?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
No sir I was referring to your ostarine only cycle you mentioned lol. But as for you question about your workout split, if you feel you need to work on your arms and shoulders more then keep the day. What I am trying to say is... Do what you need to do to get the physique you want ya know? There really is no "best" way to split your training because its all relative to the individual.

However I do understand where the other guy is coming from... Only makes sense to try to push your main, heavy lifts as much as possible while your on.

In the end, I think you set up a damn good cycle and your gonna be happy with it regardless of a technicality like your training split.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro yeah as much as i do want to increase my main lifts ive had way too many issues with my shoulders and arms for lagging behind, i rather be on the safe side and keep them just as strong or stronger. Funny enough when i did my osta only cycle i didnt take any PCT. From what i had read at the moment the dose that i was taking (12.5mg ED for 8 weeks) wasn't suppresive enough. Im not entirely sure if i needed a PCT or not, I didnt actually felt anything going massively wrong for me to think about needing one, i cant say for sure about keeping the gains since i got really ill a couple weeks after finishing the cycle and had to stop training for almost a month which made me lose gains anyways.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Then train the hell outta those shoulders and arms!!!! Lol and as far as the ostarine cycle goes, I think it'll be something ill add in to one of my next cycles as a trial run. Mine as well right?

But good luck with the cycle man. Please post a link to your log if you get the chance!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Ill post it as soon as im stocked up and loading up on Cycle supports haha. If you go with osta as a stack id suggest to keep it simple, ostarine is quite mild and u dont want it to be competing with many other stronger molecules preventing them to attach to the androgen receptor (as far as i understand) Thats why its usually used in between cycles or during PCT.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Google "Celtic Labs Ostabol". No idea if it's legit, but it's there.
All our ****'s legit. Too legit to quit!

couldn't resist...

Seriously though all our raws are tested for purity by the wise and mighty PA. Every Celtic Labs product will always contain exactly what it says on the label.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of questions for people helping me out with this cycle.
1.What are your thoughts on grapefruit juice with orals (specifically dbol and epi), i rather keep the dosages low and drink some grapefruit juice, especially with the dbol.
2. Since getting my main lifts stronger while adding more mass to my shoulders/arms is my goal would it make more sense to train for strength on main lifts days and hypertrophy (negatives/supersets) during my shoulder/arms day?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
The grapefruit juice might help with the absorption of the orals. Personally I always take my orals with healthy fats as most orals are fat soluble. This can also help with absorption.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im planning on taking all my orals with a dose of fish oils/meal, im just hoping grapefruit juice can help me squeeze some extra power out of them.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah im planning on taking all my orals with a dose of fish oils/meal, im just hoping grapefruit juice can help me squeeze some extra power out of them.
Go for it bro. I would train for strength on your main lift days and hypertrophy on your shoulders/arms day. That seems like it will provide the most growth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11