Help asap!

goat23

goat23

Awards
Getting gyno on left nip running alpha 20 and pro tren.alpha just finished still got 2 weeks of tren left at 150mg ed.on hand I have reversitol v2 or aps testalanis 100 which would be better for my prob.i did have erase but it's now gone.
Cheers fellas

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
I know of two people who have had gyno issues while on alpha 20, in the past three weeks. I don't think I'll ever run it. Describe your symptoms, and does it leak?

goat23

goat23

Awards
No leak as yet def different feel around that area and can feel tiny lump under nipple,getting more tender to touch as day goes on.slight swelling in nip area.right nip fine.started yesterday

goat23

goat23

Awards
It's only right at the end of the alpha cycle too! Last 3 caps.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
What's ur pct look like?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Clomid cause I'm taking tren reversitol c2 and daa. But I've still got 2 weeks of dragons pro tren at 150mg to go.whoch of those 2 products would you guys go for

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Are you taking anything for prolactin? Caber, Prami, inhibit p etc? Could be a prolactin issue, it is kind of early from what your saying, so you never know. Imo I would bet it's an alpha 20 problem though. Do you have arimidex, or even nolva on hand? I'd start whatever you have asap, alpha 20 is no joke. If not, buy some, and run Reversatrol v2 for the time.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
I would be getting on a AI...

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
It is, it won't do much. But personally id trust it over Testalensis, also an OTC ai. I'd concider getting on a legit ai ASAP.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Isn't reversitol v2 a OTC ai?
Ya no...otc ai don't seem to be as affective as the RC but then again the RC could be bunk to... rx is the way to go if u can get ahold of rx that would be better.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Cheers boys but these 2 are the only I get get atm I've never had ai probs before so all the helps appreciated

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I know of two people who have had gyno issues while on alpha 20, in the past three weeks. I don't think I'll ever run it. Describe your symptoms, and does it leak?
Fark, pretty interesting considering I thought it shouldn't aromatize. I know you can get gyno from taking any aas, but damn.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ill have a look in my stash and see if I have some laying around bro.

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Fark, pretty interesting considering I thought it shouldn't aromatize. I know you can get gyno from taking any aas, but damn.
That's what I thought aswell. But this is 3 people i know of now. Maybe there's wacky conversion or something somewhere down the line that makes this aromatize, cause PHs never 100% convert into what they're said to.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting gyno on left nip running alpha 20 and pro tren.alpha just finished still got 2 weeks of tren left at 150mg ed.on hand I have reversitol v2 or aps testalanis 100 which would be better for my prob.i did have erase but it's now gone.
Cheers fellas
Letrozole. / thread

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I thought aswell. But this is 3 people i know of now. Maybe there's wacky conversion or something somewhere down the line that makes this aromatize, cause PHs never 100% convert into what they're said to.
No.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Don't get me wrong Alpha worked great maybe it was the mix with oral tren? It's the good one dragon pro tren and was 100mg ed.another thing my misses had our baby around the same time 10 weeks early,maybe the stress and emotion kicked up my estro?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong Alpha worked great maybe it was the mix with oral tren? It's the good one dragon pro tren and was 100mg ed.another thing my misses had our baby around the same time 10 weeks early,maybe the stress and emotion kicked up my estro?
No, using non aromatizable steroids increased your aromatase thereby increasing estrogen production.

Aas got your hormones out of wack.