Superdrol cycle and pct check

vinceisraw

Awards
Planning on running this cycle as follows in a few weeks. Hesitant about support supps bc last cycle i was allergic to something and couldnt figure out what it was. Breaking out in hives etc. suspect was milk thistle which i took previously with no issues. Could have just been the brand. I would appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Side note: this is all i have left of sd so it cant be ran at any higher doses.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 180

I will be taking all my standard staple supps. Protein, bcaa, orange triad, fish oil (epa&dha 3g daily), monohydrate 5g post training w/ karbolyn (already saturated so would like to keep taking this throughout cycle and pct).

Cycle assist- preload and throughout cycle and pct. If i start getting allergic reactions in the preload i will cut it out of the cycle. No pre-existing conditions.

Cycle:
Sd- 20/20/20
Cycle assist

PCT:
Cycle assist
Torem- 90/60/60/30/0/0/0
DAA of some sort- x/x/x/x/0/0/0
Erase- 0/0/75/75/75/50/25

Maybe throw versa-1 into pct? Alter tapering of the erase? Dry gains by keeping cals @ maintenance and throw in a few cardio sessions a week?

Thanks in advance

vinceisraw

Awards
I'd run sd a bit longer IMO. Idk.
Yea, i know ppl run it a bit longer but i'm using the second half of the bottle my buddy just finished up. So 20/20/20 is my best option. But he did run it for 3 weeks at 20/20/30 and put on 15 lean lbs so i think it should still be a solid run

ITW

ITW

Awards
Yea, i know ppl run it a bit longer but i'm using the second half of the bottle my buddy just finished up. So 20/20/20 is my best option. But he did run it for 3 weeks at 20/20/30 and put on 15 lean lbs so i think it should still be a solid run
Oh okay. Yeah you're fine bud