RPN HAVOC

  1. New Member
    GTLV's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    RPN HAVOC


    Hi guys,

    I've signed up to get some first hand experience and opinions of RPN Havoc. I wish to try a 4 week cycle (my first one) and I've done some lengthy research into it, and wondered if I have forgotten anything that I need.

    Obviously if a similar thread exists with answers, feel free to link me to it.

    So, Pre cycle i'd do 2 weeks of;

    Fish Oil - 1 cap per day
    Liv.52 - 2 caps per day

    [is a cycle assist important?]

    Cycle -

    On Cycle
    20/30/40/40 [mg]
    Liv.52 - 2 caps per day
    Fish Oil - 3 cap per day
    Taurine - 6g a day [prevents back pumps, along with 4lt + water a day]

    PCT
    nolva and 6 oxo [what quantities and frequencies would be advised?]

    Obviously I will not attempt this until I have an air tight plan devised.


    Thanks in advance for any help

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,791
    Rep Power
    2881266
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    13.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    4 weeks with havoc is a waste, go atleast 5-6, check out other logs for what others have been doing
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    ccp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    337
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    85.12%

    Run 5-6 weeks. Also if you run an AI in PCT I would recommend switching to Erase. You get some cortisol control from it as well. Also use the cycle support products, your liver isn't the only thing that needs support.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    17436
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%

    Go for 6 weeks at 40mg, you will be fine. I am on week 4 of a 6 week cycle of Havoc actually, at 40mg ED, and have only minor sides suchs a lose of libido (though I can still have strong erections, I just dont feel like having sex the way I did before), and night sweats.

    I would suggest adding a Cycle Assist supp.

    For PCT, run Nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with an AI such as Erase. You can also throw in a natty test booster.

    Good luck!
  5. New Member
    JD284's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

    Check out N2Guard - a little pricey but it is the best. Anything harsher like superdrol or m1t u need N2 /aegis
  6. New Member
    GTLV's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Hi guys, really appreciate the input so far; I am not rushing into anything and my target start date is the 20/7 so I have plenty of time to get this all perfect and get enough knowledge on what I'm doing.

    Below is my latest plan; please critique accordingly


    thanks again guys I bow to your better knowledge!





    6 Week Cycle – RPN HAVOC


    Pre Cycle

    Fish Oil - 1 cap per day
    Liv.52 - 2 caps per day
    CEL Cycle Assist: Preload 2 weeks in advance and continue through PCT
    CEL Cycle Assist 4 caps 2am 2pm



    Cycle

    RPN HAVOC 30/30/40/40/40/40 [mg]
    Liv.52 - 2 caps per day
    Fish Oil - 3 cap per day
    Taurine - 6g a day CEL Cycle Assist 4 caps 2am 2pm
    4Lt water ED




    PCT
    Liquid Tamox (Nolva): 40/40/20/20

    PES erase: 0/0/3/2/2/1 caps is this weeks 1-6 through cycle or 6 weeks after cycle. Timing of caps?

    Horny Goat Weed – Normal dosing through PCT

    Length of PCT in weeks?






    Dosage timing
    30mg week:
    10:30am - 10 mg havoc
    12:00pm - cycle assist, fish oil, multivitamin, Liv.52
    5:30pm - 10 mg havoc [before gym]
    7:00pm - cycle assist, fish oil, multivitamin, Liv.52
    10:30pm - 10 mg havoc

    40mg week:
    10:30am - 10 mg havoc
    12:00pm - cycle assist, fish oil, multivitamin, Liv.52
    5:30pm - 20 mg havoc [before gym]
    7:00pm - cycle assist, fish oil, multivitamin, Liv.52
    10:30pm - 10 mg havoc

    Taurine when? Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement take 1 level scoop (1000 mg) or 1 vegetable capsule, with water or your favourite beverage 2-3 times daily with meals or on an empty stomach
  7. New Member
    GTLV's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    bump
  8. New Member
    JD284's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

    I did a var cycle recently and started my AI on day 1 pct with clomid. definitely gonna try nolva next time, im getting a lot of sides from the clomid.
    i would do PCT 4-6 weeks.. then a 4-6 week break after PCT before another cycle of something. use the erase before bed.

    is that 2 bottles of havoc?
  9. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173704
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Go for 6 weeks at 40mg, you will be fine. I am on week 4 of a 6 week cycle of Havoc actually, at 40mg ED, and have only minor sides suchs a lose of libido (though I can still have strong erections, I just dont feel like having sex the way I did before), and night sweats.

    I would suggest adding a Cycle Assist supp.

    For PCT, run Nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with an AI such as Erase. You can also throw in a natty test booster.

    Good luck!
    Is your 6 weeker 40mg all the way through, like from day 1 or? Also how many bottle are you using? Thanks
  10. New Member
    GTLV's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD284 View Post
    I did a var cycle recently and started my AI on day 1 pct with clomid. definitely gonna try nolva next time, im getting a lot of sides from the clomid.
    i would do PCT 4-6 weeks.. then a 4-6 week break after PCT before another cycle of something. use the erase before bed.

    is that 2 bottles of havoc?
    what type of sides?

    and i guess so, i havent looked into quantities of the product ill need yet, thats the simple part! so you start the AI on your first day of PCT?
  11. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I ran a log when I cycled havoc. You can find it under my profile, latest threads started.

    It's not all lollipops and roses, beware
  12. New Member
    GTLV's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I ran a log when I cycled havoc. You can find it under my profile, latest threads started.

    It's not all lollipops and roses, beware

    hi mate,


    i had a look through a few pages (there are a lot) can you just give me the cliffs of what you meant, just a summary of your experience, it didnt seem to be going too badly from what I got up to..
  13. New Member
    JD284's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by GTLV View Post
    what type of sides?

    and i guess so, i havent looked into quantities of the product ill need yet, thats the simple part! so you start the AI on your first day of PCT?
    Yeah I started my AI on Day 1 PCT.

    I just read this: (cant post link, google elite fitness CLOMID - THE BIG LIE)

    I actuaqlly feel more shut down on clomid than during my cycle.

    Perhaps I wasn't as suppressed as I thought I was.. or an AI (Lecheek AD-3) + clomid is just too much??

    I'm getting textbook sides - bloating, headache, occasional dizziness. Bottom line - i feel like crap since I've taken it. And something is going on with cardiovascular- occasional shortness of breath.

    I've read about people who get no sides from clomid, and people who get sides like this and say nolva is the way to go. Everything is processed by everyone differently.
  14. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GTLV View Post

    hi mate,

    i had a look through a few pages (there are a lot) can you just give me the cliffs of what you meant, just a summary of your experience, it didnt seem to be going too badly from what I got up to..
    You're retarded. How about that?

    Go ahead and be lazy. Destroy your endocrine system because reading for 10 minutes was harder than cycling for 50 days. I can't help you anymore. I can't believe anybody would ask something like that.
  15. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    You're retarded. How about that?

    Go ahead and be lazy. Destroy your endocrine system because reading for 10 minutes was harder than cycling for 50 days. I can't help you anymore. I can't believe anybody would ask something like that.
    A little harsh but I see what you mean lol
  16. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Hmm so you've done research you say... Don't mean to sound like a dick but if you did actually do "lengthy research" you wouldn't be asking people to spoonfeed you a cycle layout. In my honest opinion you need to do more research so you better understand what your putting into your body and how you can be proactive in the battle against negative side effects and recovery.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN Havoc Cycle
    By cooter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 02:35 AM
  2. RPN Havoc
    By kmcl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:19 PM
  3. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:33 AM
  4. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:34 AM
  5. RPN Havoc
    By The Brute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in