First and only cycle

Shawn W.

Awards
I'm aware of the impending ban, but legalities aside, without using 1-test (I want this to be prohormone only), what would be good for a first time cycle? Should it be a stack, or just one prohormone alone? Also, what should I take post-cycle?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
1-test/4AD is a great cycle. you'll get better results using it transdermally though. for post, nolva.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
****, misread it, NO 1-test. ok, 1AD/4AD orally or transdermally is a great cycle as well.

Pirate

Awards
Yea definitly stick to 1-ad and 4-ad for a first cycle. It gives solid gains. Also, if you dont want to take nolva, 6-oxo if fine when using 1-ad and 4-ad. If you have the money, I would go with ergopharm's 1-ad and their version of 4-ad, Andro Select 300.

Good luck,

-Pirate

Shawn W.

Awards
Ok, so a 1-AD/4-AD/6-oxo stack? What doses of each should I take?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6-oxo is pct take 300mg daily after your done with yur 1-AD/4-AD cycle 4-ad you could do 300mg daily im not sure about 1-AD.

Pirate

Awards
If you were to do a 6 week cycle, you could do this:

Weeks 1 to 3: 1ad - 300mgs each day/4ad - 800mgs eachday

Weeks 4 to 6: 1ad - 400 mgs each day/4ad - 1000mgs each day

**remember** Ergopharms 1ad tablets are 100mg per serving, and their 4ad is 200mg per serving

Then do your pct with 6-oxo

Hope this helps,

-Pirate

Shawn W.

Awards
Yes, it helps. Thank you. I'm on a bit of a budget, though, so I was wondering if a 4 week cycle of 200mg 1-AD and 300mg of 4-AD daily would be effective, followed by the 6-oxo. Also, should I split the doses, or just take each daily stack at once, and if all at once, how long before my workout?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Only cycle huh? That's what they all say. ;)

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I said and look at me now :blink: .

Pirate

Awards
Yes, it helps. Thank you. I'm on a bit of a budget, though, so I was wondering if a 4 week cycle of 200mg 1-AD and 300mg of 4-AD daily would be effective, followed by the 6-oxo. Also, should I split the doses, or just take each daily stack at once, and if all at once, how long before my workout?
I don't know how effective 200 mgs of 1ad would be and if it would even be worth the money to take those low of dosages, Im sure you will see gains, but nothing to sugnificant. I would do this if I were you:

4 week cycle(although I would suggest a 6 weeks becase those last two weeks are where you will see some nice gains)
300mgs of 1ad(3 pills)each day
900mgs of 4ad(3 pills)each day
take 1 tablet of 1ad and 1 tablet of 4ad in the mornging, then again in the afternoon, then again at night

then pct with 6-oxo

-Pirate

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Ergo's 4-AD is 300mgs per not 200mgs per cap. 600mgs would only be 2 caps a day

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how effective 200 mgs of 1ad would be and if it would even be worth the money to take those low of dosages, Im sure you will see gains, but nothing to sugnificant. I would do this if I were you:

4 week cycle(although I would suggest a 6 weeks becase those last two weeks are where you will see some nice gains)
300mgs of 1ad(3 pills)each day
600mgs of 4ad(3 pills)each day
take 1 tablet of 1ad and 1 tablet of 4ad in the mornging, then again in the afternoon, then again at night

then pct with 6-oxo

-Pirate
How much would a cycle like that cost? Is that one bottle of each or a couple?
Thanks-

Pirate

Awards
How much would a cycle like that cost? Is that one bottle of each or a couple?
Thanks-
One bottle of 1ad has 60 capsules/100mg each, one bottle of Andro 300 Select has 60 capsuls/300mg each
so if you do the math out:

3 pills a day would be 21 pills a week, for 4 weeks would be 84 pills

So for this stack you would buy 2 bottles of 1ad and 2 bottles of 4ad, 1ad is around $30 dollars a bottle, while the 4ad is around $35 dollars a bottle.

So with shipping your grand total for this stack would be around $140-$150 dollars. Pretty expensive, but the stuff does work.

-Pirate

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
once again, transdermal is cheaper and more effective.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
And for the record, 4AD is itself a steroid, with its own anabolic and androgenic properties. It just happens to convert to testosterone.

/karp