Halo XT question

rice23

Awards
I've run hdrol clones a few times before, and this specific compound once prior. I am thinking about runnning Halo XT at 75/75/75/100/100. My question is does it matter to not start out running it at 50 for at least a week , seeing that i have run the compound before I am not worried about any negative reactions but I am a little nervous about not easing into the cycle. Just curious if anyone has any feedback.
My support supps are:

Precycle

Cycle Assist
Fish Oil

Cycle
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Organ Shield

PCT
Daa
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2
Cycle Assist

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I read in a forum for that specific product, that it is not intended for users under 170 pounds. Just letting you know.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I read in a forum for that specific product, that it is not intended for users under 170 pounds. Just letting you know.
well thats rediculous

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
That's what it said , Basically stating to focus on nutrition before running this anabolic if your at that weight. Your opinion is yours.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's what it said , Basically stating to focus on nutrition before running this anabolic if your at that weight. Your opinion is yours.
weight is irrelevant to this compound, im 175 @ 11% but at 5'5", should i not run anabolics?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Fair enough man, im 210 and never had a problem with anabolics. You can do whatever you want them. Thanks for the clarification on the compound.