Need help reaching my genetic potential.

detroitdrugzz

Awards
Stats- 21 years old, 200lbs, 6ft tall, 14% body fat. Once I reached the 200lb mark I was considering using AAS or PH. However, after joining several forums I took the advice of the moderators/vets to not cycle until I was 24 and have completely maxed out my genetic potential. However, in the meantime I want to use the most effective alternative supplements. I have been looking into things such as insulin shots. Not sure the best route to go. I already know about basic supps such as creatine, whey, mass gainers, N.O... Looking for something to use more hardcore than these. What are considered the best products out there? Not going to waste my money on something that isn't worth it.​

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta be 21 to post in anabolics

Edit- ****ing **** Jim, you must be on wifi, totally beat you..

detroitdrugzz

Awards
nobody responds in the supplement section. I need opinions, not forum rules.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not old enough for AAS, but you decided that injecting insulin is the safer alternative.....

Here's a suggestion: eat more food and train harder.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's Saturday night dude, how short of time are you expecting responses?

No you don't need insulin, your 19 and it's dangerous unless you know wtf you're doing.

I'm glad you realize you should wait. At 6' 200lbs though you can still gain a ton more weight naturally. I'm 5'9 and hit 225 and I still wasn't at a genetic potential.

I'd recommend a test booster instead of AAS to satisfy your needs of something, but at 19 your test is most likely already high and it won't do anything for you.

Look into other forms of ergogenic aids in the supplement section.

detroitdrugzz

Awards
I eat 4000-4500 calories a day, 350 grams of protein a day, adequate hydration and sleep, I started out at 130lbs buddy after overcoming an addiction. My diet and training is in check, please give me good advice buddy, not eat more train harder. I already have those in check.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat 4000-4500 calories a day, 350 grams of protein a day, adequate hydration and sleep, I started out at 130lbs buddy after overcoming an addiction. My diet and training is in check, please give me good advice buddy, not eat more train harder. I already have those in check.
If they were in check you wouldn't be looking for a shortcut. Eat 5000-5500 a day. That is an obscene and unnecessary amount of protein.

Who programmed your routine? If it was you, what kind of education do you have to program effectively? How have you balanced your external:internal rotation?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat more dude. Seriously lol I bulk on 4500 and you have a few inches on me. There's other forms of aids other than hormones, and those should all be used before you go that route, even outside of "creatine and weight gainers". So my advice, along with Jim's..search the supplement section. Post a thread if you have a specific question. You'll find a plethora of information there

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat more dude. Seriously. I bulk on 4500 and you have a few inches on me. There's other forms of aids other than hormones, and those should all be used before you go that route. So my advice, along with Jim's..search the supplement section. Post a thread if you have a specific question.
Lol I bulk on 4-4500 a day....

detroitdrugzz

Awards
Supplements are not a shortcut, they are a supplement to what you are already doing. Besides, this is the AAS section, not sure why you're saying I'm looking for a shortcut when I decided to train natural for the next few years.

detroitdrugzz

Awards
I have considered upping calories, but bf is already at 14%, really really don't want to develop anymore tbh.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements are not a shortcut, they are a supplement to what you are already doing. Besides, this is the AAS section, not sure why you're saying I'm looking for a shortcut when I decided to train natural for the next few years.
Insulin is not a supplement. Using insulin is not training naturally.

Stop being a girl and eat more. If you don't want to gain much more bodyfat then count your calories/macros so that you don't gain much fat.

detroitdrugzz

Awards
What is something that is thermogenic to body fat but helps increase lean mass at the sametime that is not going to screw up my endocrine system. Tren sounded ideal to my personal goal, however obviously that is not an option for me yet.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is something that is thermogenic to body fat but helps increase lean mass at the sametime that is not going to screw up my endocrine system. Tren sounded ideal to my personal goal, however obviously that is not an option for me yet.
Weight lifting.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's no where near the level of Tren by any means but Alphamine comes to mind. It's a fat burner...not AAS by any means. I know some users have used it on a bulk to minimalize fat gain. Just lift harder and won't hafta worry about excess fat

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's no where near the level of Tren by any means but Alphamine comes to mind. It's a fat burner...not AAS by any means. I know some users have used it on a bulk to minimalize fat gain. Just lift harder and won't hafta worry about excess fat
I've been considering using it for that. Although I'm not really having a fat gain issue because my workouts are intense.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second Anabeta, PR-XT. Also look into GDA's like SlinSane and Slintensity. It's not insulin, but it'll help assist it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been considering using it for that. Although I'm not really having a fat gain issue because my workouts are intense.
Second I get out of my cardiologist appointment next Friday, I'm 2 scooping it and going to squat 600lbs. I gotta slim down below 210 and still be able to slam food. We'll see how she works.

detroitdrugzz

Awards
mann the whole point of this thread has been supplement suggestion. all uv done so far is complain about age, complain about not enough calories, complain about who designed my routine. I gained 70 pounds thru diet and weight training alone, I am bored of training thru weight training and diet alone now. I don't have a problem upping my calories, I just want to throw some supplements into the mix.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude we gave you supp suggestions lol

the problem is, there's so much stuff out there that can help, it's near impossible to give you everything. I'm tellin ya, search around. every time I log on there's some new supp that's better and better than the last

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mann the whole point of this thread has been supplement suggestion. all uv done so far is complain about age, complain about not enough calories, complain about who designed my routine. I gained 70 pounds thru diet and weight training alone, I am bored of training thru weight training and diet alone now. I don't have a problem upping my calories, I just want to throw some supplements into the mix.
Insulin is not a supplement and is much more dangerous than AAS.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally LOL at this kind of crap. I swear to GOD the Internet has hurt more f'n trainees than it has helped.

Listen kid, these dudes are right. Stop reading shyt about AAS, supplements, insulin & everything else. STOP.

Go deadlift. Dead & squat 2x/week each. Then eat pizzas. Not slices, WHOLES. Wash them down with chocolate milk. Not glasses, QUARTS.

What would you do for training & nutrition if there was no Internet to confuse you? Ask yourself that.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slinshot is a GDA. AP is similar but different.
I'm gonna give Slinshot a go if I don't get the Burn24 sponsored log (but I'm one of two people that submitted for 10 loggers..) Have yet to try AP as well. I'm just grabbin them as they go on sale regardless of brand. I love SSv2. I think my Slintensity is better though.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna give Slinshot a go if I don't get the Burn24 sponsored log (but I'm one of two people that submitted for 10 loggers..) Have yet to try AP as well. I'm just grabbin them as they go on sale regardless of brand. I love SSv2. I think my Slintensity is better though.
I like AP a lot.

Slinshot was good, I would use it again. And it generally sells for a good price.

detroitdrugzz

Awards
At 6' ft tall, original ectomorph build, where do you think my genetic potential will be in terms of weight and body fat percentage. I am already at 200lbs and can't imagine it being more than 230lbs.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 6' ft tall, original ectomorph build, where do you think my genetic potential will be in terms of weight and body fat percentage. I am already at 200lbs and can't imagine it being more than 230lbs.
300lbs at 14%.

Get after it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going off the whole ectomorph mesonorph stuff, then by definition you have trouble gaining weight and burn calories quickly. That being said, I'd revert back to the suggestion upping calories. The skies the limit. Don't put a number on it. Go until you can't go anymore. It's impossible to tell you a number

detroitdrugzz

Awards
I totally LOL at this kind of crap. I swear to GOD the Internet has hurt more f'n trainees than it has helped.

Listen kid, these dudes are right. Stop reading shyt about AAS, supplements, insulin & everything else. STOP.

Go deadlift. Dead & squat 2x/week each. Then eat pizzas. Not slices, WHOLES. Wash them down with chocolate milk. Not glasses, QUARTS.

What would you do for training & nutrition if there was no Internet to confuse you? Ask yourself that.
tbh man I agree with what you're saying. I just read these stories about what tren does too ppl and im just like ****kkkckckckk that sounds amazing. training natural just gets pretty boring after a while.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbh man I agree with what you're saying. I just read these stories about what tren does too ppl and im just like ****kkkckckckk that sounds amazing. training natural just gets pretty boring after a while.
I've been training natural for ~6 years, not bored yet.

detroitdrugzz

Awards
yeah but wouldn't u like to be that guy at the gym who weighs 250lbs and ur cut as hell, and ur benching like almost 400. I just don't see myself getting to that level naturally.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren also makes people go bat**** crazy while on.

Change training styles. Go compete. Do something different in your training.

It's like having a car & taking a trip. Right now you have a great car, yet no real destination. So you want to go buy a high performance Ferrari (AAS), which will do what? Get you where you're going faster? What difference does that make if you've no destination?

Pick a goal. Dedicate yourself to it, then train relentlessly for it. EVERY DAY. Only after you've given YEARS to the goal will you ever understand that there is no short cut.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah but wouldn't u like to be that guy at the gym who weighs 250lbs and ur cut as hell, and ur benching like almost 400. I just don't see myself getting to that level naturally.
And there's your problem. You're pre-defining your own limitations. Why?

detroitdrugzz

Awards
Tren also makes people go bat**** crazy while on.

Change training styles. Go compete. Do something different in your training.

It's like having a car & taking a trip. Right now you have a great car, yet no real destination. So you want to go buy a high performance Ferrari (AAS), which will do what? Get you where you're going faster? What difference does that make if you've no destination?

Pick a goal. Dedicate yourself to it, then train relentlessly for it. EVERY DAY. Only after you've given YEARS to the goal will you ever understand that there is no short cut.
my goal is to be 250lbs at like 8% bodyfat. Not looking to go pro or anything. I just think that's the perfect size.