test prop question

macdady

macdady

Awards
Not going to be doing a injectable cycle for probably about a year but I've heard that prop hurts like a bitch... here's the question. Anyone ever inject your Pec? And if so how bad did it hurt/ hinder your activity?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Not going to be doing a injectable cycle for probably about a year but I've heard that prop hurts like a bitch... here's the question. Anyone ever inject your Pec? And if so how bad did it hurt/ hinder your activity?
Anything in water hurts. Find it in oil and it won't hurt at all.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Prop hurts due to the propionic acid ester crystalizing inside the muscle. Some batches are better than others but I guess it's all dependent on the raws that they use.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Prop hurts due to the propionic acid ester crystalizing inside the muscle. Some batches are better than others but I guess it's all dependent on the raws that they use.
The reason I ask is because my job is physically demanding so if the crippling pains of test prop are true then it won't be a option to use lol. But I'd really like to use it

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
The reason I ask is because my job is physically demanding so if the crippling pains of test prop are true then it won't be a option to use lol. But I'd really like to use it
Just choose enanthate or cypionate. Less frequent injections which most of the times will lead to DOMS anyway

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Your going to get major injection pains on your first cycle regardless due to putting oil into Virgin muscles. Takes a few pins in each before the injection pain starts to ease up.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
What I found with Test Prop is this ... the first round of injections hurts like a mother faxxor. I pinned my glutes first - those hurt real bad but I was still functional. Then I pinned my thighs and my legs became almost unuseable.

However, by the second round of pinnings - there's almost no pain in the glutes (for me) so I just keep pinning the glutes. I pin ED so right glute one day - left glute the next and repeat. I had no problems with this and within two weeks I had a hard time remembering which glute I had pinned the day before. Pain was virtually non-existant. This was on Dragon Pharma Test P.

First time on Test P - I got real sick on about day three - Test Flu?. It sure felt like the flu buddy and I was sleepy all the time. Went away about day five though. Could have been caused by hitting a vein I suppose - I aspirate, and one day I saw nothing so proceeded to pin - and when I removed the syringe I noticed a drop of blood sitting inside by the mouth of the needle. That was pinning the thigh

Another thing about glutes - I'm really not sure you have to aspirate in that muscle - it seems it's very hard to hit a vein there.

Why the pain? Well obviously it's the esther but I'm thinking there is a "reaction" happening in your body when it's first introduced. Then over time the body gets used to the chemical. I don't know. Some guys I know take Benydryl to help with that. That might be bro science though.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Prop doesn't hurt if you do it right. I ran my first cycle of prop and was trippin about even starting it cause I heard how much "pain" people have. I was never sore and that was all bull****.

After injecting apply pressure to the site for 2-3 mins so you don't bleed into your injection site. This will prevent all pain, that's what they taught us to do in the hospitals and it works like a charm. I say do prop.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Prop doesn't hurt if you do it right. I ran my first cycle of prop and was trippin about even starting it cause I heard how much "pain" people have. I was never sore and that was all bull****.

After injecting apply pressure to the site for 2-3 mins so you don't bleed into your injection site. This will prevent all pain, that's what they taught us to do in the hospitals and it works like a charm. I say do prop.
Well howdy there lol I just got done scrolling through your test prop log late last night and was thinking about taking that advise from your log anyway :p but nice of you to drop by here... I hope it works cause I'd hate to have hang rock(sheetrock or drywall if you prefer lol)
With dead legs. I'm also still wondering how dumb it would be to do chest pins with prop

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Why the pain? Well obviously it's the esther but I'm thinking there is a "reaction" happening in your body when it's first introduced. Then over time the body gets used to the chemical. I don't know. Some guys I know take Benydryl to help with that. That might be bro science though.
Do you have any idea how far off base you are on this?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Well howdy there lol I just got done scrolling through your test prop log late last night and was thinking about taking that advise from your log anyway :p but nice of you to drop by here... I hope it works cause I'd hate to have hang rock(sheetrock or drywall if you prefer lol)
With dead legs. I'm also still wondering how dumb it would be to do chest pins with prop
Lol I was too pus$y to try it on myself, I'm sure if you have a large chest you shouldn't have a problem. Although it'd be a good idea to do chest, delt, or latsif your going to do legs that day. You'll be extra sore from irritating the injection spot if its in the legs/glutes.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol I was too pus$y to try it on myself, I'm sure if you have a large chest you shouldn't have a problem. Although it'd be a good idea to do chest, delt, or latsif your going to do legs that day. You'll be extra sore from irritating the injection spot if its in the legs/glutes.
Lol well in a year I'll bump this thread to tell you how bad of a idea it is :p

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea how far off base you are on this?
Well if you notice - I put the caveat ... "this is just what I'm thinking" Test Prop is a relatively new compound to me. Can you explain to me why the first TP injection in the glutes hurt like hell and every subsequent injection did not?

Hey I could be wrong on this - like I said, TP is new to me. However, what's with the flu-like symptoms also? It's not uncommon to have a reaction to any new substance that's introduced to the body. It's not uncommon to become accustomed to it either.

Like I said - I could be wrong. Teach me something Sensei.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Well if you notice - I put the caveat ... "this is just what I'm thinking" Test Prop is a relatively new compound to me. Can you explain to me why the first TP injection in the glutes hurt like hell and every subsequent injection did not?

Hey I could be wrong on this - like I said, TP is new to me. However, what's with the flu-like symptoms also? It's not uncommon to have a reaction to any new substance that's introduced to the body. It's not uncommon to become accustomed to it either.

Like I said - I could be wrong. Teach me something Sensei.
Anything in water is going to hurt. Anyone who says suspension in water doesn't nearly cripple them is probably not taking suspension. But the weight of esters has nothing to do with pain whatsoever. I stopped using anything in water long time ago. Even my suspension is in oil. I didn't disagree with anything else you said, just the comment on esters... Oh, I have hit veins in the glute, so be careful.