4 Week Ultradrol Cycle - Comments/Advice

  1. 4 Week Ultradrol Cycle - Comments/Advice


    Background/Goal
    Athletic/in-shape my entire life. Worked out since hs, but have plateaued in most areas. Goal is bulking to hit 170 lbs.

    Stats
    Age: 29
    Weight: 158
    Height: 5'8"
    Body Fat: 7%

    Workout
    Mon: Chest/Tri
    Tue: Legs/Calves/Abs
    Wed: OFF
    Thu: Back/Bi
    Fri: Shoulders/Calves/Abs
    Sat: OFF
    Sun: OFF

    Other supplements: Orange Triad, Ultimate Omega, Protein, Creatine (PCT), PWO (PCT)

    Pre-Load
    Week 1: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis
    Week 2: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis
    Cycle
    Week 3: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (8mg)
    Week 4: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (8mg)
    Week 5: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (12mg), SNS Inhibit-P (1pill)
    Week 6: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (12mg), SNS Inhibit-P (1pill), AI DAA
    PCT
    Week 7: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (20mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA
    Week 8: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (20mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA
    Week 9: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (10mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA
    Week 10: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (10mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA

    Any feedback would be appreciated. Currently doing my preload now.


  2. It feckin' looks good to me! I don't like Nolvadex but that's a personal choice kind of thing.

  3. I'd probably run the UD 12 all the way thru..or extend the cycle with the unused caps..or even 8/12/12/12 and finish what's left
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I'd probably run the UD 12 all the way thru..or extend the cycle with the unused caps..or even 8/12/12/12 and finish what's left
    agreed.....alot of users go into the 20 range

  5. My first cycle with U/D at 12mg's went totally south and I had to bail out on the cycle.

    I can do 12 now easily though. I would recommend at least the first week be at 8mg's ... really depends on cycling history though. For a newbie - aw hell naw ... 8 would be good for a few weeks.

  6. Looks good man. Im looking forward to your results. Make sure your eating plenty.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  7. M-sten is the same drug and every one runs that 20mg ed for 4 weeks. Every review I have read at that dose was with very few side.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I'd probably run the UD 12 all the way thru..or extend the cycle with the unused caps..or even 8/12/12/12 and finish what's left
    I thought about that, I'm thinking 8 first week then 12 throughout. Many people go longer than 4 weeks on UD?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UT_King View Post

    I thought about that, I'm thinking 8 first week then 12 throughout. Many people go longer than 4 weeks on UD?
    I've heard of ppl ruining it up to 6 weeks..however, if you ran 8/12/12/12 you'd have just a couple days extra at 12mg
    Cultivating Mass.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I've heard of ppl ruining it up to 6 weeks..however, if you ran 8/12/12/12 you'd have just a couple days extra at 12mg
    Yea, thats the route im going to take. Damn ready to get on. This is my second PH cycle (first was HD) and I'm pretty excited about this one.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by UT_King View Post

    Yea, thats the route im going to take. Damn ready to get on. This is my second PH cycle (first was HD) and I'm pretty excited about this one.
    Hell yeah man should be a good one..when exactly do you start? And how did that hdrol treat you?
    Cultivating Mass.

  12. i used mechabol for my first and am using UD for my second.....

  13. Starting UD Monday. Netted 7-8 lbs on HD with decent strength gains (no sides really at all). I was pretty conservative with the dosing since it was my first one though.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i used mechabol for my first and am using UD for my second.....
    Have you started yet? Is your UD layed out like mine?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UT_King View Post
    Starting UD Monday. Netted 7-8 lbs on HD with decent strength gains (no sides really at all). I was pretty conservative with the dosing since it was my first one though.
    Sounds like a successful cycle to me..
    Starting Monday I'll also be adding ultradrol to to my hdrol cycle. I'll run 12mg for 4weeks on top of 100mg hdrol..

    Kinda cool we're starting UD the same day, I'll be interested to hear about your progress
    Cultivating Mass.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by UT_King View Post

    Have you started yet? Is your UD layed out like mine?
    no not yet.....im using bulk up as a test base

  17. I meant to ask this, but for future reference does it benefit to pre-load Aegis?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1 more week from epi cycle needs advice on PCT
    By mikew151 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:40 PM
  2. PCT advice for 4 week Epi cycle
    By willwes in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:05 PM
  3. New cycle, comments or advice please
    By anabolicdog in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 08:48 AM
  4. stopping phplex/prost cycle at 3 weeks. Lookin 4 pct advice
    By ugab37 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 07:46 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Log in
Log in