First Cycle. Would appreciate your input.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I've been lurking and learning here for a while and I think I'm ready for my first cycle. I'm 33 and have pretty low BF. I haven't measure it, but I'd consider myself lean. I'm going to try to dry out a little more before starting. I'm 6'3" and 210 pounds and have been holding steady at that weight for about 6 months. I've tried to gain more weight but it seems all I can gain is BF. I've been training seriously for several years and feel I have reached my genetic limit.

I really want to try a dbol kicker with this cycle based on what I've read, but I'm going to be patient and see how this cycle goes before taking more than one compound. What I would like is for you guys to take a look at my cycle plan and PCT and let me know what you think. Constructive crticism and recommendations are all welcome. Here's what I'm planning.

15 week cycle:
Test E @ 500mg/week (250mg twice a week)

On cycle supps:
CEL Cycle Assist
Inhibit-P
multi
fish oil
creatine
Arimidex on hand just in case.

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
PES Erase 1/1/1/1/1/1
Reduce XT 2/2/2/2/2/2

A few question:
1. Should I take the Inhibit-P throughout the cycle and PCT, or just on cycle?
2. Should I only take the Arimidex if I need it or would it be good to take as a preventive measure? On cycle and PCT?
3. Is there another quality AI that would serve the same purpose as Arimidex? Proviron, Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, etc...?
4. Is anything I'm planning to take going to help with preventing acne? I plan on showering often and tanning while on cycle.

Thanks!

carbus

Awards
I've been lurking and learning here for a while and I think I'm ready for my first cycle. I'm 33 and have pretty low BF. I haven't measure it, but I'd consider myself lean. I'm going to try to dry out a little more before starting. I'm 6'3" and 210 pounds and have been holding steady at that weight for about 6 months. I've tried to gain more weight but it seems all I can gain is BF. I've been training seriously for several years and feel I have reached my genetic limit.

I really want to try a dbol kicker with this cycle based on what I've read, but I'm going to be patient and see how this cycle goes before taking more than one compound. What I would like is for you guys to take a look at my cycle plan and PCT and let me know what you think. Constructive crticism and recommendations are all welcome. Here's what I'm planning.

15 week cycle:

On cycle supps:
CEL Cycle Assist
Inhibit-P
multi
fish oil
creatine
Arimidex on hand just in case.

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
PES Erase 1/1/1/1/1/1
Reduce XT 2/2/2/2/2/2

A few question:
1. Should I take the Inhibit-P throughout the cycle and PCT, or just on cycle?
2. Should I only take the Arimidex if I need it or would it be good to take as a preventive measure? On cycle and PCT?
3. Is there another quality AI that would serve the same purpose as Arimidex? Proviron, Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, etc...?
4. Is anything I'm planning to take going to help with preventing acne? I plan on showering often and tanning while on cycle.

Thanks!
1-If you have the money use inhibitp throughout but imo i get a better effect from jus a high quality velvet bean standardized for l-dopa then inhibitp. I love sns n use most of their powders but the inhibitp i guess cuz of the b6 n its effects on ldopa absorption jus doesnt do the trick for me. 2-a.i. everyone is paranoid n claims theyre gyno prone, most of whom dont even have gyno yet so me i dun like to use anything unless circumstamces arise, whats the benefit of me consumin breast cancer meds on cycle unless sides arise? Again its preference, if youre face looks like a puffer fish then sure dose throughout. 3- i like formestane, the topical versions of forma are very effective n is nice if you already have to take alotta pills or liquids as part of your layout. Tamox n clomid are serms make sure you have a comprehensive understandin of a serm n ai. 4- scrub your back wit a super rough sponge or whatever and use lye bar soap, usually like a pale brown rust color.
Daa i dun care for, messes wit all my hormones not jus test so not for me.
Erase i would start like 10-14 days after my clomid starts n run it past the clomid for 10-14 days. Have fun.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks pretty good, I see u did your research and studied. I'd run the adex all the way through at .25mg EOD just in case. Inhibit P u shouldn't need to take so u can save that for later. The Erase I'd taper up and then down like 1/2/2/3/2/1. Other than that everything looks great bro.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
So more like this?

15 week cycle:

On cycle supps:
CEL Cycle Assist
multi
fish oil
creatine
Arimidex .25mg EOD

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
PES Erase 1/2/2/3/2/1
Reduce XT 2/2/2/2/2/2
Arimidex .25 EOD

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Looks pretty good, I see u did your research and studied. I'd run the adex all the way through at .25mg EOD just in case. Inhibit P u shouldn't need to take so u can save that for later. The Erase I'd taper up and then down like 1/2/2/3/2/1. Other than that everything looks great bro.
Is the reason you recommend ramping and tapering the Erase because the Test E will linger in my system a little into the PCT? I would be tapering up around the time the Test is clearing and when I'm more prone to estrogen rebound?

If I take the Arimidex @ .25mg EOD throughout the cycle and for the whole PCT, would I even need to take Erase?

carbus

Awards
Is the reason you recommend ramping and tapering the Erase because the Test E will linger in my system a little into the PCT? I would be tapering up around the time the Test is clearing and when I'm more prone to estrogen rebound?

If I take the Arimidex @ .25mg EOD throughout the cycle and for the whole PCT, would I even need to take Erase?
Wait you know you dont start pct right away with injctions cuz you need to let the esters clear right? Obv shorter ester shorter wait but jus wanted to make sure ur aware. And no you dont need erase if you have arimidex. We wanna manage estro post cycle not obliterate it to nonexistence. Two a.i.'s wit serm isnt needed. One n one will suffice.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Wait you know you dont start pct right away with injctions cuz you need to let the esters clear right? Obv shorter ester shorter wait but jus wanted to make sure ur aware. And no you dont need erase if you have arimidex. We wanna manage estro post cycle not obliterate it to nonexistence. Two a.i.'s wit serm isnt needed. One n one will suffice.
I was going to wait a week after the last pin. Is that too soon?

Thanks for the info. I think I'll just save my money on the Erase and stick with the Adex throughout cycle and PCT.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was going to wait a week after the last pin. Is that too soon?

Thanks for the info. I think I'll just save my money on the Erase and stick with the Adex throughout cycle and PCT.
My bad I didn't clarify. U won't need arimidex during pct. U taper up the Erase just to make sure estrogen is under control then u taper down. Since you're using Test E which takes about 14 days to clear u will start your pct 2 weeks after your last pin.

MuscleJ

Awards
My bad I didn't clarify. U won't need arimidex during pct. U taper up the Erase just to make sure estrogen is under control then u taper down. Since you're using Test E which takes about 14 days to clear u will start your pct 2 weeks after your last pin.
Bingo^^. Your cycle should do you good. You have the cycle laid out just make sure you have legit gear and you will be ready to start the pins.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Thanks a bunch for the input fellas! Now to find that "legit gear." I have a few sources in mind...

Is there anything else you guys would recommend? Anything I should add or drop?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks a bunch for the input fellas! Now to find that "legit gear." I have a few sources in mind...

Is there anything else you guys would recommend? Anything I should add or drop?
Naw you're good to go bro. Maybe add in an oral down the line if u want.

FranARG

Awards
Looks good to me, just remember to start the PCT two weeks after your last shot, like someone said above. Good luck!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Thanks again fellas! Reps & Thanks for you all!

Last question and I'll be set.... Which AI do you guys prefer? Arimidex, Proviron, Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, Aromasen, etc...?

FranARG

Awards
Actually, Tamox is good against gyno, and Clomiphene is good for jumpstarting your natural test production more quickly. But those two are not AI per se.
Erase is a good OTC AI, it has Armistane, which seems to work. I will be using it for my Epi PCT.

I would go with Tamox and Erase, and all the other supps you mentioned.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Actually, Tamox is good against gyno, and Clomiphene is good for jumpstarting your natural test production more quickly. But those two are not AI per se.
Erase is a good OTC AI, it has Armistane, which seems to work. I will be using it for my Epi PCT.

I would go with Tamox and Erase, and all the other supps you mentioned.
Thanks!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
12 week cycle:
Dbol @ 30mg ED (1-4)

On cycle supps: (weeks)
CEL Cycle Assist (1-20)
multi (ED)
fish oil (ED)
creatine (ED)
Arimidex .5mg EOD (1-14)
HCG 500iu E5D (1-14)

PCT: (weeks)
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 (15-20)
PES Erase 1/2/2/3/2/1 (15-20)
Reduce XT 2/2/2/2/2/2 (15-20)

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Again, thanks to everyone who contributed to my post. I have yet to start this cycle but am about to. I've been doing some more reading and have a few more questions. I just want to make sure I make the best decision for this cycle before I start.

It's my understanding that a long-ester like Test E take several weeks to start kicking in. I really want to make the most of this cycle and am considering a DBol kicker. My dilemma is I'm in the military and I don't want to get so big so fast that people start asking questions. I know some size can be regulated by my diet, but would the DBol kicker take it out of my hands?

I was thinking about just pulsing 50mg EOD throughout the week and taking weekends off since I don't do any gym work on the weekends.

Do you guys think that would be beneficial to this cycle?

Also, do I need to adjust anything for my cycle plan if I choose to introduce a pulsed DBol kicker for say... the first 4-5 weeks?

THANKS!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just low dose it 10mg ED preworkout, the weight shouldn't b drastic. U won't need to change your AI dose I believe, aromatization should b minimal. I definitely wouldn't pulse dbol though.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Just low dose it 10mg ED preworkout, the weight shouldn't b drastic. U won't need to change your AI dose I believe, aromatization should b minimal. I definitely wouldn't pulse dbol though.
Why wouldn't it be a good idea to pulse? I've read that it's a good idea and the DBol sides aren't so evident when you pulse.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Why wouldn't it be a good idea to pulse? I've read that it's a good idea and the DBol sides aren't so evident when you pulse.
Fluctuating hormone levels

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I dosed 50mg dbol everyday for my kicker and after the first week people starting saying how big I looked.

It may not be size right away, but dbol makes you look gym-pumped walking around; veins everywhere

It's awesome.

YOU WILL NEED TO UP YOUR AI WITH THIS PROTOCOL

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I dosed 50mg dbol everyday for my kicker and after the first week people starting saying how big I looked.

It may not be size right away, but dbol makes you look gym-pumped walking around; veins everywhere

It's awesome.

YOU WILL NEED TO UP YOUR AI WITH THIS PROTOCOL
What if I got 50mg pills and cut them in half to take 25mg ED? Would I still need to up the AI?

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Look into T-Bol. Might be a better fit for what your looking for, or maybe even Var, although it can be a bit pricey.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Both are dry and won't yield that big water/weight gain that will attract unwanted attention.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
What dosages of TBol or Var would you guys recommend with a Test E cycle? I'm not familiar with those compounds.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran test e at 500mg wk kicked off with dbol at 50-60mg ed with no ai. I had no probs at all(maybe im just lucky) although i would def suggest an ai. I am currently running same cycle with 400mg deca added,but i am using aromasin with great results. I love dbol and have never had any sides, but my diet is also in check, so good luck with your cycle.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I know I'm asking a lot of questions and I appreciate you guys bearning with me. I probably going to order everything this weekend and want to make sure I have everything right before I do.

1. Would Aromasin be a good sub for Arimidex? If so, would I use the same dosage? Reason being, the source I'm going to use doesn't sell Adex but does sell Aromasin.

2. Should I run HCG with this cycle? If so, how much and how often?

3. Would my needs be better suited with Test C or P?

4. If I run Tbol or Var, would I even need an AI during the cycle?

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I decided to shorten the cycle since it's my first and also add HCG and a small Dbol kicker. Let me know if this looks good.

12 week cycle:
Test E @ 400mg/week (200mg twice a week)
Dbol @ 30mg ED (1-4)

CEL Cycle Assist (1-20)
multi (ED)
fish oil (ED)
creatine (ED)
Exemestane .5mg EOD (1-14)
HCG 500iu E5D (1-14)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd use Aromasin over Erase in pct at 25/25/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25. And I'd throw in DAA at 3g the whole pct.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I decided to shorten the cycle since it's my first and also add HCG and a small Dbol kicker. Let me know if this looks good.

12 week cycle:
Dbol @ 30mg ED (1-4)

CEL Cycle Assist (1-20)
multi (ED)
fish oil (ED)
creatine (ED)
Arimidex .5mg EOD (1-14)
HCG 500iu E5D (1-14)

It looks good bro.

2 things, like the Doc said - you may want an AI in pct. Or what I often do is continue my AI halfway through my PCT (slow taper).

The other is I think its more effective tapering the clomid a little more if possible.

Maybe 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5

Or if you can't break the tabs down, go with EOD towards the end since it has a long half life.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Thanks everyone! You guys have been a great help and I'm now confident to start my cycle. I'm sure ill learn a lot more once I run it.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I'd use Aromasin over Erase in pct at 25/25/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25. And I'd throw in DAA at 3g the whole pct.
Is Aromasin categorized the same as Adex? I read a quote in an HCG protocol thread that said this...

"I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?)."

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Is Aromasin categorized the same as Adex? I read a quote in an HCG protocol thread that said this...

"I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground--and we don't want that, do we?)."
Naw Aromasin is exemestane, stronger than arimidex. It also boost IGF-1 which is a plus cuz SERMS lower it.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I cant speak for erase....never tried it-

but everything else looks good- I would prefer to take the inhibit throughout the entire duration of the the cycle- including pct-just my .02 worth though-most people would choose to disagree with me but its always better to be safe than sorry

also-I hate adex- I always reccomend exemestane for an AI on any cycle to prevent rebound and its much more effective than adex.

I would suggest that that you do 25 mgs/day of exemestane if you choose to go with your dbol kicker- and then after your off the dbol drop the dosage to 12.5 mgs a day.

wouldnt be a bad idea to throw in some hCG to stave off any testicular atrophy and hasten your recovery during PCT.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Sorry about the hCG- I missed it in the original post! you should be g2g with that-Look into swales protocol for hcg if you havent already

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
So you guys think I should run Exemestane instead of Adex on cycle, and then run it for PCT also?