First Cycle. Would appreciate your input.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post

    What would be the benefit of these compared to DBol in my cycle.
    They're both dry, and var will help lean u out.


  2. Both are dry and won't yield that big water/weight gain that will attract unwanted attention.
    •   
       


  3. What dosages of TBol or Var would you guys recommend with a Test E cycle? I'm not familiar with those compounds.

  4. I ran test e at 500mg wk kicked off with dbol at 50-60mg ed with no ai. I had no probs at all(maybe im just lucky) although i would def suggest an ai. I am currently running same cycle with 400mg deca added,but i am using aromasin with great results. I love dbol and have never had any sides, but my diet is also in check, so good luck with your cycle.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post
    What dosages of TBol or Var would you guys recommend with a Test E cycle? I'm not familiar with those compounds.
    Tbol 50-60mg, var 75-100mg
    •   
       


  6. I know I'm asking a lot of questions and I appreciate you guys bearning with me. I probably going to order everything this weekend and want to make sure I have everything right before I do.

    1. Would Aromasin be a good sub for Arimidex? If so, would I use the same dosage? Reason being, the source I'm going to use doesn't sell Adex but does sell Aromasin.

    2. Should I run HCG with this cycle? If so, how much and how often?

    3. Would my needs be better suited with Test C or P?

    4. If I run Tbol or Var, would I even need an AI during the cycle?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Tbol 50-60mg, var 75-100mg
    Turanabol and Anavar right? And that dosage is ED?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post

    Turanabol and Anavar right? And that dosage is ED?
    Yeah everyday

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah everyday
    Thanks! Reps!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post

    Thanks! Reps!
    No problem bro

  11. I decided to shorten the cycle since it's my first and also add HCG and a small Dbol kicker. Let me know if this looks good.

    12 week cycle:
    Test E @ 400mg/week (200mg twice a week)
    Dbol @ 30mg ED (1-4)

    On cycle supps: (weeks)
    CEL Cycle Assist (1-20)
    multi (ED)
    fish oil (ED)
    creatine (ED)
    Exemestane .5mg EOD (1-14)
    HCG 500iu E5D (1-14)

    PCT: (weeks)
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 (15-20)
    PES Erase 1/2/2/3/2/1 (15-20)
    Reduce XT 2/2/2/2/2/2 (15-20)

  12. I'd use Aromasin over Erase in pct at 25/25/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25. And I'd throw in DAA at 3g the whole pct.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM
    I decided to shorten the cycle since it's my first and also add HCG and a small Dbol kicker. Let me know if this looks good.

    12 week cycle:
    Test E @ 500mg/week (250mg twice a week)
    Dbol @ 30mg ED (1-4)

    On cycle supps: (weeks)
    CEL Cycle Assist (1-20)
    multi (ED)
    fish oil (ED)
    creatine (ED)
    Arimidex .5mg EOD (1-14)
    HCG 500iu E5D (1-14)

    PCT: (weeks)
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 (15-20)
    PES Erase 1/2/2/3/2/1 (15-20)
    Reduce XT 2/2/2/2/2/2 (15-20)
    It looks good bro.

    2 things, like the Doc said - you may want an AI in pct. Or what I often do is continue my AI halfway through my PCT (slow taper).

    The other is I think its more effective tapering the clomid a little more if possible.

    Maybe 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5

    Or if you can't break the tabs down, go with EOD towards the end since it has a long half life.

  14. Thanks everyone! You guys have been a great help and I'm now confident to start my cycle. I'm sure ill learn a lot more once I run it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post
    Thanks everyone! You guys have been a great help and I'm now confident to start my cycle. I'm sure ill learn a lot more once I run it.
    Good luck broski

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'd use Aromasin over Erase in pct at 25/25/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25. And I'd throw in DAA at 3g the whole pct.
    Is Aromasin categorized the same as Adex? I read a quote in an HCG protocol thread that said this...

    "I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?)."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post

    Is Aromasin categorized the same as Adex? I read a quote in an HCG protocol thread that said this...

    "I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground--and we don't want that, do we?)."
    Naw Aromasin is exemestane, stronger than arimidex. It also boost IGF-1 which is a plus cuz SERMS lower it.

  18. I cant speak for erase....never tried it-

    but everything else looks good- I would prefer to take the inhibit throughout the entire duration of the the cycle- including pct-just my .02 worth though-most people would choose to disagree with me but its always better to be safe than sorry

    also-I hate adex- I always reccomend exemestane for an AI on any cycle to prevent rebound and its much more effective than adex.

    I would suggest that that you do 25 mgs/day of exemestane if you choose to go with your dbol kicker- and then after your off the dbol drop the dosage to 12.5 mgs a day.

    wouldnt be a bad idea to throw in some hCG to stave off any testicular atrophy and hasten your recovery during PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  19. Sorry about the hCG- I missed it in the original post! you should be g2g with that-Look into swales protocol for hcg if you havent already
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  20. So you guys think I should run Exemestane instead of Adex on cycle, and then run it for PCT also?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post
    So you guys think I should run Exemestane instead of Adex on cycle, and then run it for PCT also?
    I would run it on cycle and then drop it in PCT...your e1 and e2 levels should be pretty close to physiological after about a week off.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    I would run it on cycle and then drop it in PCT...your e1 and e2 levels should be pretty close to physiological after about a week off.
    U mean no AI at all in pct?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    U mean no AI at all in pct?
    I dont usually unless its absolutley needed...

    If your e levels are in normal ranges it can speed up recovery...

    Thats why i like to use exemestane during cycle that way theres no fuss with tapering off an ai like adex or letro or worry about rebound
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    I dont usually unless its absolutley needed...

    If your e levels are in normal ranges it can speed up recovery...

    Thats why i like to use exemestane during cycle that way theres no fuss with tapering off an ai like adex or letro or worry about rebound
    I'd use one just to b safe, exemestane fur sure.

  25. Thanks fellas!

  26. No problem broski
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. First cycle...would really appreciate PCT help
    By stfut30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 07:55 PM
  3. First Cycle (excited for your input)
    By zachmanman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:10 PM
  4. ***First Epistane Cycle, would like some input?
    By mindset101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 10:49 PM
  5. My First Cycle: Criticism Appreciated
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Log in
Log in