Ohh no some powder in the whatman filter ?!@

SeaHawk22

Awards
1. I converted my powder it was in the solution I made 100ml worth.

2. I used a whatman to filter 50ml into one vial. (I have two 50ml vials.) When I went to filter the remaining 50mls into my second vial I noticed there was a bunch of the powder at the bottom.

If I could go back I would have reheated the powder so that it would have mixed back together but I did not.
So I filtered the second 50ml bottle. What I noticed was that there was some powder in the whatman filter.

Question Does that mean I am screwed and no powder made it into the second vial?

Or does that mean only some of the powder crashed and did not make it through but some did?

P.S If it matters I was making 1-test cypionate, at a low dose 100mg/cc. So there was only 10 grams in the solution.

Hmm what I could do is maybe get the filter open and then weigh what was left. I mean the stuff cant vanish from thin air it either has to be in vials or in the filter right??? Hmmmmm maybe I just answered my own question.

EDIT ****** Anyone know how to open a filter***********

Either way your help will be appreiciated.

SeaHawk22

SeaHawk22

Awards
If anyone is wondering I was able to get the whatman open and the little amount of powder that was in the bottle pre-filtering and weigh it.

Only .386 of a gram.

No big deal.

SeaHawk22