Does Torem Raise BP ?

gymrat99

Awards
my bp is 157/90 and i was wondering if this is due to Torem? i am currently taking the following:

torem
DAA
Post Cycle
Unleashed

Just started taking celery seed to see if the bp goes down.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have never experienced that. How many days have you been off cycle?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Do you normally run on the higher end without cycling or PCT? That does seem to be pretty high. For me on cycle I hit around 140.

gymrat99

Awards
Do you normally run on the higher end without cycling or PCT? That does seem to be pretty high. For me on cycle I hit around 140.
yea i am do usually have high bp. did it go away or did you have high bp while on the 4 weeks of torem?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have ran torem before with no issues for PCT. Very strange to me. Subbed for more information later from others!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
90mg of Torem is a high dose for me. I usually START around 60mg's and taper down from there. Of course - I also use an A/I in PCT (Aromasin).

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Could be ur post cycle support sup, what are the ingredients?

gymrat99

Awards
Could be ur post cycle support sup, what are the ingredients?
Not sure what it is but today i am feeling a little better. Yesterday i went to see a doctor in my job and my bp was 157/110 which scared the sh#t out of me cause it has never been that high. Toward the evening i took it again and it was 137/76 which is great for me. i will continue to monitor it today and see how it goes.

gymrat99

Awards
is it possible to recover from cycle without pct? my bp is still 160/100 today. might have to go to doctor but did not want to disclose the " cycle". what will happen if i stop the pct?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I would drop the other things ur taking before i would stop the torem, but I guess u gotta do what's best for ur own health, good luck man

gymrat99

Awards
I would drop the other things ur taking before i would stop the torem, but I guess u gotta do what's best for ur own health, good luck man
so you think keep torem and DAA just for now ? my wife is flipping the fook out. she want me to go to cardiologist asap. i am like ohhhh noooooo way. lol

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Get off daa too. You gotta go by trial and error everyone body is different, but torem is most important

gymrat99

Awards
so anyone know if i stop pt will my body recover by itself ? at this point don't care about gains etc just want to recover.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I would keep torem if possible... Depending on your cycle, your time for a natural recovery (not sped up by your serm) could be very long. But no one here could know for sure if youre recovering at all without bloods from before and after

gymrat99

Awards
well i am still with high bp 156/100 so my wife made an appointment with cardiologist for monday. He said to stop taking any pills etc. Here is my dilemma do i stop torem as well or keep going and just let him know ? I m sure he wants to get an accurate reading when i go see him.. opinions?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I'm pretty sure the torem has a half life of 5-7 days just like nolva and clomid, so theoretically you will be fine just skipping the dose that day.

I wouldn't tell him about the torem... I feel like that would be the same effect as telling him you're on the juice and then him treating you like an uneducated idiot (like most doctors do when you tell them you use any supplements).

In my opinion? Get checked out... If there are no other problems, continue the torem until you can get your hands on some clomid. Wouldn't recommend nolva cuz torem is a derivative of nolva. But if you have narrowed it down to the torem, switch the serm.

Is it pill or liquid form? You could be having an allergic reaction to the solution carrier. of the liquid (if it is a liquid lol)

gymrat99

Awards
I'm pretty sure the torem has a half life of 5-7 days just like nolva and clomid, so theoretically you will be fine just skipping the dose that day.

I wouldn't tell him about the torem... I feel like that would be the same effect as telling him you're on the juice and then him treating you like an uneducated idiot (like most doctors do when you tell them you use any supplements).

In my opinion? Get checked out... If there are no other problems, continue the torem until you can get your hands on some clomid. Wouldn't recommend nolva cuz torem is a derivative of nolva. But if you have narrowed it down to the torem, switch the serm.

Is it pill or liquid form? You could be having an allergic reaction to the solution carrier. of the liquid (if it is a liquid lol)
thank iceman... it is liquid torem. it is the only thing i am taking right now. the messed up thing is that my bp is 136/74 late night which is normal.. it just raises vry high during the day.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Yes that is perplexing... Hmm. To be honest, there are a thousand things that could cause a spike in Bp.... I mean have you checked your sodium intake? Any other problems? History of heart disease or anything? Not trying to scare you, just weighing options.

If your Bp is normal at night and spikes during the day I don't think you're having an allergic reaction to the torem.. Unless you notice a spike in Bp shortly after taking the torem?

I am by no means a doctor, I would get it checked out simply because you don't know the main cause of it. If you were on cycle I would presume higher Bp to be normal and would just tell you to get some Coq-10 and Hawthorne berry for Bp.... But I really don't know man.

gymrat99

Awards
so went to cardiologist and as I expected he would not understand. i disclosed everything and he called me nuts for taking TOREM, he said it is given to " cancer people"... No idea about what we use it sport in bb. I did all tests and everything is ok with heart etc. Just high bp that came back. Maybe it could have been the fact the i gained 15 lbs in 1 month and my body did not know how to control it. He put me on medication for high bp and asked me to stop everything else i was taking. I asked him about pre workouts and creatine and he said everything!!! he could not give me a reason just said at 5'7" i should be 140lbs.. thats when i stopped listening, came home and took my torem!!! lets see how it goes have a follow up in a few days.

crgsander

Awards
Just a thought, but CEL cycle assist drops my blood pressure big time. It will get me down to 106 over 65. I have blood tests also, that show it works well for my cholesterol and liver enzymes too. No affiliation with the company just my experience.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Hahaha what a freakin quack.

Glad to hear your beginning to figure out/treat the problem. I hope everything continues good for you from now on!