formasurge or nolvadex for puberty gyno?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. formasurge or nolvadex for puberty gyno?

My brother who is 22 never did roids, but a couple years ago got a lump and finally realized it was gyno. Which is the most effective way to treat minor gyno..using prescription meds kinda scares, so would formasurge work

2. If he has had it for a few years it most likely isn't reversible, formestane isn't strong enough. Letro/raloxifene would be the way to go
    •   

3. Okay my bad..now he is saying its been a year tops, so idk if that changes things. If it can be reversed now what is the best way to go. Using letro what dosage is needed and for how long.

4. How the **** does he get gyno as a 21 year old adult without the use of roids? I'd understand of he was a teen but he's an adult and you claim he hasnt used roids. I call bs on your story.

5. Its not full blown gyno. Our mom also had a mutation gene that makes us very susceptible to breast cancer. Idk forsure, but that may have something to do with it...he isnt fat either like 7% body fat. Hes in college and drinks beer, so maybe thats how. Regardless hes got minor gyno
    •   

6. Get him to a doctor. Asking anonymous people on some website is not the proper course of action.

7. Hes seen one doctor thus far, but they werent too helpful. All they said was it was hormone related, but nothing to be concerned about

8. This whole story sounds kinda troll like to me. If its not get him on letrozole, taper the dose up to 2.5mg/day run it that high for a few weeks, once the lump has gone down taper down the dose then switch to a suicidal inhibitor like aromasin to prevent estrogen rebound.

9. I mean if it were me I woulda just said so. I have already posted things about cycles and what not. There is no reason to lie to yall. I will tell him that and would this make him significantly weaker?

10. He just doesnt have an account here, nor does he want one

11. Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    I mean if it were me I woulda just said so. I have already posted things about cycles and what not. There is no reason to lie to yall. I will tell him that and would this make him significantly weaker?
    I don't see how it would make him weaker, letro will dry the joints pretty bad but that's about it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    I mean if it were me I woulda just said so. I have already posted things about cycles and what not. There is no reason to lie to yall. I will tell him that and would this make him significantly weaker?
    Nolva would make him weaker. Erase would be better for gyno. Or bromo but idk. Doctors know best*in this case because I'm sure there's a bunch of roid junkies they deal with* and they give 0 ****s if he's taking steroids. Be honest with them and they will help.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

13. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Nolva would make him weaker. Erase would be better for gyno. Or bromo but idk. Doctors know best*in this case because I'm sure there's a bunch of roid junkies they deal with* and they give 0 ****s if he's taking steroids. Be honest with them and they will help.
    Hmm so why would Nolva make him weaker?? And erase? Seriously?? Nolva can work as it specifically targets breast tissue, erase won't work as its not strong enough to eliminate estrogen only control it, letrozole has proven itself time and time again in reducing breast tissue growth in men. Doctors will say that the only way to rid him of it is via surgery and while they may be correct you can significantly reduce the size with letro to almost nothing.

14. Surgery. I wasted almost 1,000$$ on everything it was all a waste. I got my surgery for $4500 best decision

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Hmm so why would Nolva make him weaker?? And erase? Seriously?? Nolva can work as it specifically targets breast tissue, erase won't work as its not strong enough to eliminate estrogen only control it, letrozole has proven itself time and time again in reducing breast tissue growth in men. Doctors will say that the only way to rid him of it is via surgery and while they may be correct you can significantly reduce the size with letro to almost nothing.
    He said he wants to get rid of it. Doctor IS the way to go. Nolva may increase testosterone but it lowers igf1,growth hormone and raises prolactin. This is why you go on these drugs for pct and not stay on them.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

He said he wants to get rid of it. Doctor IS the way to go. Nolva may increase testosterone but it lowers igf1,growth hormone and raises prolactin. This is why you go on these drugs for pct and not stay on them.
    I wasn't implying that he stayed on it, only until it reduces in size. If letrozole reduces the size of it then he might not need to fork out $$$ on surgery. What's research grade letro worth $80??

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I wasn't implying that he stayed on it, only until it reduces in size. If letrozole reduces the size of it then he might not need to fork out $$$ on surgery. What's research grade letro worth $80??
    Letro lowers the same hormones.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Letro lowers the same hormones.
    Temporarily. The hormones that are lowered will get back into normal ranges after cessation of letro use. The lump however will remain small if letro dose is tapered correctly, then switched to a suicidal AI to prevent rebound.

19. If he's had it for years it's gonna require surgery. Go talk to a doctor, it is a $50 consultation and get a professional opinion.

20. Quote Originally Posted by steven48 View Post
    If he's had it for years it's gonna require surgery. Go talk to a doctor, it is a $50 consultation and get a professional opinion.
    I've seen people reverse pubertal gyno in their 40s via letrozole therapy.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I've seen people reverse pubertal gyno in their 40s via letrozole therapy.
    Depends on the person I suppose. I tried everything for almost 2 years. I did plenty of research, used letro nolvadex and other supplements supposedly designed to eliminate gyno. Nothing worked for me so I shelled out $4500 took a month off from gym and I was g2g. Not calling you a liar man, if he wants to try out letro he can but I know its not 100% success rate.

22. Quote Originally Posted by steven48 View Post
    Depends on the person I suppose. I tried everything for almost 2 years. I did plenty of research, used letro nolvadex and other supplements supposedly designed to eliminate gyno. Nothing worked for me so I shelled out $4500 took a month off from gym and I was g2g. Not calling you a liar man, if he wants to try out letro he can but I know its not 100% success rate.
    I don't really care if you are calling me a liar but I know what I've seen and spent countless hours researching. I will admit there has been a couple cases I've read about where it hasn't worked so you are right it is very user dependent, but worth a try before shelling out thousands on surgery and downtime. There's also raloxifene which I've been researching a bit lately. It's been known to reduce breast tissue growth.

23. Quote Originally Posted by steven48 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I don't really care if you are calling me a liar but I know what I've seen and spent countless hours researching. I will admit there has been a couple cases I've read about where it hasn't worked so you are right it is very user dependent, but worth a try before shelling out thousands on surgery and downtime. There's also raloxifene which I've been researching a bit lately. It's been known to reduce breast tissue growth.
    I believe your both right. Letro can shrink the gyno to where its completely unnoticeable BUT the bump will always be there and can "flare up" again until surgery is performed to remove the gland
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

I believe your both right. Letro can shrink the gyno to where its completely unnoticeable BUT the bump will always be there and can "flare up" again until surgery is performed to remove the gland
    I agreed the only way to totally rid yourself of it is via surgery but you can reduce the size to next to nothing without going down the surgery route. IMO surgery should be the last option as its costly and there's downtime re recovery.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I agreed the only way to totally rid yourself of it is via surgery but you can reduce the size to next to nothing without going down the surgery route. IMO surgery should be the last option as its costly and there's downtime re recovery.
    Agreed
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid or Nolvadex for Use on TRT
    By ucimigrate in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 12:34 AM
  2. can i use a serm for puberty gyno, (im 22)
    By krogtaar in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 01:04 PM
  3. supp for puberty gyno
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
  4. Nolvadex or Liquidex for ph cycle bloat control?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:39 PM
  5. nolvadex for non ph related gyno?
    By Irongame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 08:15 PM