formasurge or nolvadex for puberty gyno?

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
My brother who is 22 never did roids, but a couple years ago got a lump and finally realized it was gyno. Which is the most effective way to treat minor gyno..using prescription meds kinda scares, so would formasurge work

jt123

jt123

Awards
If he has had it for a few years it most likely isn't reversible, formestane isn't strong enough. Letro/raloxifene would be the way to go

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Okay my bad..now he is saying its been a year tops, so idk if that changes things. If it can be reversed now what is the best way to go. Using letro what dosage is needed and for how long.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
How the **** does he get gyno as a 21 year old adult without the use of roids? I'd understand of he was a teen but he's an adult and you claim he hasnt used roids. I call bs on your story.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Its not full blown gyno. Our mom also had a mutation gene that makes us very susceptible to breast cancer. Idk forsure, but that may have something to do with it...he isnt fat either like 7% body fat. Hes in college and drinks beer, so maybe thats how. Regardless hes got minor gyno

JRam

JRam

Awards
Get him to a doctor. Asking anonymous people on some website is not the proper course of action.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Hes seen one doctor thus far, but they werent too helpful. All they said was it was hormone related, but nothing to be concerned about

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This whole story sounds kinda troll like to me. If its not get him on letrozole, taper the dose up to 2.5mg/day run it that high for a few weeks, once the lump has gone down taper down the dose then switch to a suicidal inhibitor like aromasin to prevent estrogen rebound.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I mean if it were me I woulda just said so. I have already posted things about cycles and what not. There is no reason to lie to yall. I will tell him that and would this make him significantly weaker?

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
He just doesnt have an account here, nor does he want one

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I mean if it were me I woulda just said so. I have already posted things about cycles and what not. There is no reason to lie to yall. I will tell him that and would this make him significantly weaker?
I don't see how it would make him weaker, letro will dry the joints pretty bad but that's about it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva would make him weaker. Erase would be better for gyno. Or bromo but idk. Doctors know best*in this case because I'm sure there's a bunch of roid junkies they deal with* and they give 0 ****s if he's taking steroids. Be honest with them and they will help.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Nolva would make him weaker. Erase would be better for gyno. Or bromo but idk. Doctors know best*in this case because I'm sure there's a bunch of roid junkies they deal with* and they give 0 ****s if he's taking steroids. Be honest with them and they will help.
Hmm so why would Nolva make him weaker?? And erase? Seriously?? Nolva can work as it specifically targets breast tissue, erase won't work as its not strong enough to eliminate estrogen only control it, letrozole has proven itself time and time again in reducing breast tissue growth in men. Doctors will say that the only way to rid him of it is via surgery and while they may be correct you can significantly reduce the size with letro to almost nothing.

steven48

Awards
Surgery. I wasted almost 1,000$$ on everything it was all a waste. I got my surgery for $4500 best decision

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm so why would Nolva make him weaker?? And erase? Seriously?? Nolva can work as it specifically targets breast tissue, erase won't work as its not strong enough to eliminate estrogen only control it, letrozole has proven itself time and time again in reducing breast tissue growth in men. Doctors will say that the only way to rid him of it is via surgery and while they may be correct you can significantly reduce the size with letro to almost nothing.
He said he wants to get rid of it. Doctor IS the way to go. Nolva may increase testosterone but it lowers igf1,growth hormone and raises prolactin. This is why you go on these drugs for pct and not stay on them.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
He said he wants to get rid of it. Doctor IS the way to go. Nolva may increase testosterone but it lowers igf1,growth hormone and raises prolactin. This is why you go on these drugs for pct and not stay on them.
I wasn't implying that he stayed on it, only until it reduces in size. If letrozole reduces the size of it then he might not need to fork out $$$ on surgery. What's research grade letro worth $80??

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't implying that he stayed on it, only until it reduces in size. If letrozole reduces the size of it then he might not need to fork out $$$ on surgery. What's research grade letro worth $80??
Letro lowers the same hormones.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Letro lowers the same hormones.
Temporarily. The hormones that are lowered will get back into normal ranges after cessation of letro use. The lump however will remain small if letro dose is tapered correctly, then switched to a suicidal AI to prevent rebound.

steven48

Awards
If he's had it for years it's gonna require surgery. Go talk to a doctor, it is a $50 consultation and get a professional opinion.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If he's had it for years it's gonna require surgery. Go talk to a doctor, it is a $50 consultation and get a professional opinion.
I've seen people reverse pubertal gyno in their 40s via letrozole therapy.

steven48

Awards
I've seen people reverse pubertal gyno in their 40s via letrozole therapy.
Depends on the person I suppose. I tried everything for almost 2 years. I did plenty of research, used letro nolvadex and other supplements supposedly designed to eliminate gyno. Nothing worked for me so I shelled out $4500 took a month off from gym and I was g2g. Not calling you a liar man, if he wants to try out letro he can but I know its not 100% success rate.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Depends on the person I suppose. I tried everything for almost 2 years. I did plenty of research, used letro nolvadex and other supplements supposedly designed to eliminate gyno. Nothing worked for me so I shelled out $4500 took a month off from gym and I was g2g. Not calling you a liar man, if he wants to try out letro he can but I know its not 100% success rate.
I don't really care if you are calling me a liar but I know what I've seen and spent countless hours researching. I will admit there has been a couple cases I've read about where it hasn't worked so you are right it is very user dependent, but worth a try before shelling out thousands on surgery and downtime. There's also raloxifene which I've been researching a bit lately. It's been known to reduce breast tissue growth.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really care if you are calling me a liar but I know what I've seen and spent countless hours researching. I will admit there has been a couple cases I've read about where it hasn't worked so you are right it is very user dependent, but worth a try before shelling out thousands on surgery and downtime. There's also raloxifene which I've been researching a bit lately. It's been known to reduce breast tissue growth.
I believe your both right. Letro can shrink the gyno to where its completely unnoticeable BUT the bump will always be there and can "flare up" again until surgery is performed to remove the gland

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I believe your both right. Letro can shrink the gyno to where its completely unnoticeable BUT the bump will always be there and can "flare up" again until surgery is performed to remove the gland
I agreed the only way to totally rid yourself of it is via surgery but you can reduce the size to next to nothing without going down the surgery route. IMO surgery should be the last option as its costly and there's downtime re recovery.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agreed the only way to totally rid yourself of it is via surgery but you can reduce the size to next to nothing without going down the surgery route. IMO surgery should be the last option as its costly and there's downtime re recovery.
Agreed :)

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Well it has only been a year guys, so maybe surgery isnt needed at this point. Now I am pretty worried I have the same gene, but I am glad I found out I could very likely be gyno prone. I was thinking about cycles in the future, but this deff means I shouldnt..so yeah one doctor said surgery, but would others prescribe meds?

steven48

Awards
Agreed. I'm just going off personal experience, as are you. I do know if his mom has breast cancer gene and he gets surgery his doctor will test the tissue if it seems abnormal, males can get it too. Then again letro is used for breast cancer so hell give it a shot, maybe it'll work for you. I hope it does surgery did suck but it fixed the problem.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An AI will not get rid of pre existing gyno.
If he doesn't want to undergo surgery, his best bet is to run a DHT product for a couple months, PCT, take time off, and repeat.
It probably won't get rid of ALL of it though.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I told him drinkinh was most likely a big cuplrit!! And all that sounds good. Epsitane especially, but I couldnt talk him into that hes way against roids. Ill tell him bout letro and nolva

Whata bout clomid and letro bc clomid does lower all the muscle building hormones like nolva

I am personally about to expiriment with clomid and formastane amd see what happens to me. Would prob help future gyno if I were to get it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding letro use, be very careful. Too much estrogen suppression will lower libido and cause migraines.
Also, since it is so potent, when you stop letro you WILL have some estrogen rebound. It is not a good idea to toy with it for gyno reversal unless you've done your research.

I've copy/pasted the below from basskiller, read up, he makes some good points:

" Hope this answers all of the questions regarding gyno prevention and reversal, the use of letrozole and other anti-e's. I will go over everything in very simple easy to understand language. Also we are talking about estrogen gyno here, not progesterone (but using letro will stop progesterone related problems as well since it inhibits all estrogen anyways). Progesterone gyno will be enlargement of your nipple area, the actual areola, not a lump under it.

Let me make this first point very clear, as I state in my signature this is from my personal experience, so whether you agree with it or not is your own issue. I have helped many people with gyno and it has worked just fine for them as well.

To first understand why you are doing what you are doing I am going to go over a few things and a few definitions:

SERM- Selective estrogen receptor modulator. These drugs work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (but not impossible by any means) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects.
Most common forms: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Clomiphene (Clomid)
AI - Aromatise Inhibitor. These drugs work by inhibiting the aromatization of estrogen. This means that in effect AI's prevent androgens from converting to estrogen, again, making it difficult (but not impossible) for estrogen to reach receptor sites.
Most common forms: Anastrozole (l-dex, a-dex), Exemestane (Aromasin), Femara (letrozole). For our purpose of reversing gyno we are interested in Letro.

Letro and your sex drive:
Letrozole will suppress your sex drive. This is another reason why it is so important to act on preventing gyno as soon as possible. Since we all know that Test should be run in every cycle this will cancel out the effect of sex drive suppression.

Running letro to prevent gyno:
If you decide to run estrogen protection while on cycle (and I suggest you do unless you are aware that you do not require it), you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. I have often heard the argument that letro takes up to 60 days to stabilize, I don't know if I buy into this for the reason that I have reversed gyno after using letro for only 1 week. Still to be safe I recommend starting it before your cycle as stated above.

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro.

This brings me to my next point. Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno...let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it.

How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone/estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can't guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

I hope this covers most of the issues
By C Bino"

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Wow thank you very much for all your help!! That was very detailed and helpful

Jas

Awards
I have been reading this thread from the beginning as I have had this condition, one thing I can say is that when I went on a PES Erase my estrogen went down, i got stronger, and my gyno went down, so i think if he has too much estrogen which a doctor will tell from his blood report, then nolvadex maybe every day or every other day worth looking into.

I was very impressed with PES Erase, it definitely reduces the estrogen in the chest breast area for me.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
really bc I was thinking about getting some erase just to look better and its only 23 bucks