Gyno or just chest fat? (pics)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Managing gyno is just part of the game; it's not something you beat so much as just control....& if it ever gets too out of hand out-patient surgery is right around the corner. Problem solved.

Don't let this consume you, you look fine anyway. Just run the SERM & ai as necessary, stay on top of it, and bust the letro as long as needed if it gets out of contro evenl after those, & remember to run exemestane behind it or something that's also suicidal to prevent rebound.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.86%

Okay I've learned something interesting about both clomid and tamoxifen.

The half life is between 5 to 7 days. So, apparently tapering off isn't that important because upon ceasing use it kind of tapers off itself.

However raloxifene is different with a half life of roughly 1 day.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.86%

Also I wonder if this is the final clue that my test was in fact legit.

I hardly gained any weight on this cycle but strength and endurance went way up. Now what I'm off, libido has tanked as well.

It's a crap shoot without bloods, but I'd love a legit domestic source. I may have to try some of this guys D-bol and then I'll know for sure, lol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%

Lol youll be able to tell if its legit or not. One thing yhat sucks about pre existing gyno is if you have a lump that stays with you (like you never took care of it) it comes out more when your on cycle.

I have pre existing gyno from the past cycles. And now when i run something like test my
    Old gyno comes back and flares up. Gets really sensitive.

Just tellin you to def take care of that now. You dont want this annoying issue. It kind of ruins the cycle cause your so worried about it. I just ran out of letro so i overnighted more. Should have it thusday. Im gonna blast 2.5 a day for 2 weeks
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

YOUR FACE IS GONE!

In all seriousness it's gyno
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.86%

Okay so about 1 week with nolva and formestane. Swelling has gone down by 70% I would guess.

God I look so fat in those pics . Will NEVER cut until 195 though.

Anyway, here's my problem. I don't think I've been affected aesthetically, but I can still feel a small amount of soft tissue behind my right nipple. What it always there, even before the cycle? I really have no idea.

Really leaning against letrozole, and just want to jump on a normal PCT.

Thoughts?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I was feeling around yesterday, all my old lil gyno pebbles & masses. I've never even been as lean as I am now (15-16%) and always had a predisposition for moobs, so it's impossible to know if it's pubertal gyno or stuff from my first 2 cycles, which were run without AI's. But they don't look out of shape, actually better than ever since my bf is better, so who cares? I have old gyno, always will til surgery someday maybe, but if it isn't sensitve, isn't noticeable or change the shape at all who gives? Just something to watch when you go on & come off is all, no worries.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I was feeling around yesterday, all my old lil gyno pebbles & masses. I've never even been as lean as I am now (15-16%) and always had a predisposition for moobs, so it's impossible to know if it's pubertal gyno or stuff from my first 2 cycles, which were run without AI's. But they don't look out of shape, actually better than ever since my bf is better, so who cares? I have old gyno, always will til surgery someday maybe, but if it isn't sensitve, isn't noticeable or change the shape at all who gives? Just something to watch when you go on & come off is all, no worries.
    Thanks bro.

I actually started my test cycle with an AI, but when I started feeling like I wasn't gaining, I completely dropped it. Then the gyno symptoms appeared right at the end in the 16th week.

From now on I will use a moderate AI dose on cycles with aromatizing compounds.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.27%

Man ill be honest I used Letro at .5 and 1.25 doses before bed and had great results destroying a lump. As well as you have gotten rid of it already it may put the final nail in the coffin. Personally though it may be good to just continue running the protocol that's been working for a bit longer or just hop into pct. I'm glad to see how much the swelling has gone down bro.
    Hustle harder
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

sorry to hijack thread, but i got mild gyno a few months ago after a PH cycle. I had to wait a couple of months before i could get letro and it worked to some extent but afterwards i tapered off and ran tamoxifen but must of got estro rebound because the right side lump grew.

I've heard people get results just running raloxifene so im going for broke and just going to go on raloxifene for a few months, but dont want to risk estro rebound so wondering if raloxifene causes estro rebound or if theres anything i need to take afterwards?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno or just fat?
    By meiantse2 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 12:01 PM
  2. Do i have gyno? Or is it fat?
    By zoundz in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:07 AM
  3. Gyno, or just stubborn fat?
    By Doko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13