what to kickstart my Test E cycle with, orals? Another Test?

uncleT

Awards
Going to be running a 13 week cycle of testosterone ethanate, planning on 300mg shot every 3.5days to begin. possibly bumping up to 400 mg every 3.5 days after first six weeks depending on how my body is feeling and responding. Suggestions on kickstarting this cycle? Orals maybe, or a faster acting testosterone to use with during the first mønth?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would kick it off with 50mg dbol ed for 4-6 weeks. Crazy strength and amazing pumps!

uncleT

Awards
I would kick it off with 50mg dbol ed for 4-6 weeks. Crazy strength and amazing pumps!
Yeah bro I was thinking about possibly Dbol. Does it convert to estrogen like a mofo though? Never touched it, I could be wrong. I'm trying to add something that won't complicate things too much

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes it can. Some people worse than others. My first time using it i did not take any ai and i was fine. Even if you use test prop with your test e you should still use an ai. Just depends if you like sticking yourself eod.

classic27

Going to be running a 13 week cycle of testosterone ethanate, planning on 300mg shot every 3.5days to begin. possibly bumping up to 400 mg every 3.5 days after first six weeks depending on how my body is feeling and responding. Suggestions on kickstarting this cycle? Orals maybe, or a faster acting testosterone to use with during the first mønth?
Lots of people love dbol but I hate it. Tbol, epi, and superdrol are my favorite kick starts. Superdrol is probably my favorite but I do get some lethargy on it. Tbol and epi are pretty much side free for me.

uncleT

Awards
about to start week 3, starting to feel more aggressive and constantly thinking about sex. back starting to get some little white zits. The test definitely beginning to kick in. upping the dose to 800 mg. Thinking about adding anavar for weeks 4-8, any suggestions on that? I'm definitely starting to swell up a little, and my stomach looks pretty round at the moment due to that. not fat just round, still around 12-13% bodyfat. Thinking the anavar would be great to get shredded up for summer july/august Thoughts... suggestions?