Banned
Awards
Here is the Stack!

Super DMZ Rx 2.0
LGI Supplements LMG-25
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
Ultra Male Rx by IronMagLabs
Organ Shield

Here is the Cutting Agent I will use after stack!

USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement

I have taken many stacks before like SOS 500; Testanate 50;Competitive Labs; LG Science; and of course the real stuff.

My question is I’m just looking for a nice stack to pump meup. I’m too lazy to look around for the real stuff. I have taking pro-hormonesbefore and people say liver this liver that; I have been tested before andafter and I can contest they do not do anything to the liver my liver is alwaystop notch.

My experiences with pro-hormones are nice they give you alittle extra weight and edge; without looking like an extreme body builder thatis stocked out on the real stuff.

So what do you think of this basic stack? Have any ideas howto tweak it? Or do you know of a complete better stack out there right now?

I have heard many good things about DMZ 2.0 so I’m excitedto take it.

Also after coming after pro-hormones I have never neededSERM or Nolva; IE. The real stuff because my balls come back fine every time. Ihave no idea why people say GET SERIOUS PCT on this basic stuff because it’snot like you are running 1000 CC a week of the real stuff or something. Most ofit gets burned off anyway.

Anyways your help will be much appreciated and look forwardto your comments. Thank You!

Best,
Needspractice

P.S. Seriously can you still order Monster Plexx? Because Imight just go with that!

needspractice

Banned
Awards
Why would I need to? Never had a problem in the past? What is a good SERM product anyway?

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
You took SOS500 which was SD HDrol and M-LMG without a SERM? Eek. I feel sorry for your hypothalamus. And your impending breasts.

No really. Get a SERM. They're everywhere. They work too. Well.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have Serms on hand all the time but I've never used one on cycle. Generally estro can be controlled by an AI or anti prolactin. And compounds like Epi don't generally cause gyno. Neither do Superdrol or dmz. Gyno from these is usually rebound after cycle or from prolactin. And compounds like Max LMG cause prolactin issues. A SERM would not necessarily be good. Shouting always run a serm is sounding like a parrot

needspractice

Banned
Awards
My point exactly; these products are just not that strong and my chest is perfect; with no worries. This stack all I have set up is:

CEL CycleAssist 240 Capsules
Finaflex Revolution PCT Black + Pure Test Combo

This will be more than enough for me.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
I hear Super DMZ 2.0 is actually two real steroids; this ought to be awesome!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
My point exactly; these products are just not that strong and my chest is perfect; with no worries. This stack all I have set up is:

CEL CycleAssist 240 Capsules
Finaflex Revolution PCT Black + Pure Test Combo

This will be more than enough for me.
Not exactly sure you have looked into this enough though.? Definitely get a SERM for post cycle. I once used OTC PTC and ill never go back. Clomid or Nolva kickstarts test so fast that you basically don't have any of those low test days right after cycle. Nuts plump right up.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
So what is exactly a SERM? Is that Clomid and Nolva? Should I just take Clomid or Nolva and do not take PCT or do I take PCT as well? Also what is a great place to get Clomid or Nolva?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Um oh man from that comment don't run a cycle.your pct is a serm like clomid or nolva plus maybe a estro control like erase and maybe a natty test booster like hcgenerate, it depends on compounds.research is your friend and google

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Um oh man from that comment don't run a cycle.your pct is a serm like clomid or nolva plus maybe a estro control like erase and maybe a natty test booster like hcgenerate, it depends on compounds.research is your friend and google
He's already run many cycles. I would like to see a pic

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@goat23

I have CEL Cycle Assist ready with Revolution PCT and FininPURE TEST is this not enough? Never had a problem before.

@JD261985

Sure Ill get a pick up! Anything else you need while I am atit?

goat23

goat23

Awards
IMO na mate super dmz is pretty strong and will shut you down,wouldn't run a cycle without a serm. Have you used ultra male before? I just picked up a cheap bottle

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@goat23

You mean Ultra Male RX by Iron Mag Labs? Is that a SERM? Whatis the difference between Revolution PCT and Fin Pure Test?

I can order a bottle of it if you think it is critical…

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
@goat23

You mean Ultra Male RX by Iron Mag Labs? Is that a SERM? Whatis the difference between Revolution PCT and Fin Pure Test?

I can order a bottle of it if you think it is critical...
No its NOT a serm.. Its an herbal blend pretty much. SERM means Nolvadex, Clomid, Torem

needspractice

Banned
Awards
I know Nolvadex, Clomid and Torem are not illegal; ...

needspractice

Banned
Awards
USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement [WithDMAA]

When do you guys suggest I take this supplement to cut withthis cycle?

Super DMZ 2.0
LMG 25
Osta RX
Trenabol

Revolution PCT
Pure Test

CEL Cycle Support

I want to cut hard so I bought two bottles of Oxyelite; justnot sure would be the best time to add it to cycle; or just right after cycle?What do you think?

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Everyone

Quick question!

I work out 5 days a week and off two days a week. Do I takeDMZ on my off days?

M – Chest
T – Biceps
W – Shoulders / Triceps
T – Back
F – Legs
S – Off
S – Off

Do I take DMZ and cycle assist on Saturday and Sunday?

Best,
Needspractice

needspractice

Banned
Awards
I want to cut hard so I bought two bottles of Oxyelite; justnot sure would be the best time to add it to cycle; or just right after cycle?What do you think?

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@tinytony

Thanks a bunch my friend; but so far I think this Super DMZ2.0 sucks; and I have taken a lot of PH before and felt a wallet of a punch!

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Everyone

Well Super DMZ 2.0 Sucks! Well anyway at 32 it does; lookslike I need the real stuff from this point on.

goat23

goat23

Awards
I'm 35 and only m1t and sd do it for me on orals bro

needspractice

Banned
Awards
I might have to try that I just remember SUS 500 Testanate 50; stuff like that rocked. Wish I could find that stuff again...

needspractice

Banned
Awards
Might have just found it; another thread talking about PH Mammoth! Sounds like my kind of stuff!

needspractice

Banned
Awards
Super DMZ finally started to kick in; its nice but I have had better!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I have a super dmz 2.0 log up. Super dmz will freeze up your nuts. So if you want to keep your sack and gains get a SERM. I'm off cycle about 2 months Nd I followed proper pct and kept most my strength and weight

needspractice

Banned
Awards
What if I cant get my hands on a SERM? And I just use normal PCT stuff? Will I still recover my nuts and keep my gains some what?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
What if I cant get my hands on a SERM? And I just use normal PCT stuff? Will I still recover my nuts and keep my gains some what?
Idk how to say... I didn't use a SERM on my dbol cycle and my gains stayed and my balls were still there. I would just run it anyways dude you never know how your body is going to react. Trust me dude you'll want a SERM I finished mine a couple weeks ago and I kept 70% of weight gains and 90% strength gains. But everyone's different. It's not hard to get a SERM prob in pill form cause it was hard for me but research liquids work and the only option you really have. There not to expensive either. But your PcT will add up the $$.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@musclefool

Can you PM me?

I will see what I can do about a SERM. If not I will justuse Revolution PCT with OCT ORAL TEST. I have run many PH and have never used aSERM and my nuts always come back and I keep decent gains.

I just thought Super DMZ 2.0 was going to be crazy stuffbecause of what everyone was saying and to me it seems very mild.

I think I would have a lot more fun and notice a lot moreimpact on something like DNA Mammoth.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
@musclefool

Can you PM me?

I will see what I can do about a SERM. If not I will justuse Revolution PCT with OCT ORAL TEST. I have run many PH and have never used aSERM and my nuts always come back and I keep decent gains.

I just thought Super DMZ 2.0 was going to be crazy stuffbecause of what everyone was saying and to me it seems very mild.

I think I would have a lot more fun and notice a lot moreimpact on something like DNA Mammoth.
Depends on how hard you gain weight, some people gains up to 25 pounds for me I only gained about 13 and kept 10 lbs. everyone's different, but one thing ill say about this compound is that it's fuc*ing Amazing I've never expirenced such fast and strong results, I've ran three previous cycles before. One of them I didn't use a SERM and I was fine but it's well worth it man helps you feel like your still on. And keep your gains

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@musclefool

Ya man I think my body does not have that much of a problemwith PH’s. I do feel like my balls have been cut off; libido is gone; but otherthan than zero sides. I am using cycle assist which is awesome.

I definetly not gaining 25 lbs I am probably one of the10-12 lb guys. Seems like a nice product but I think I have had better. Wellsee!

Ill probably just regular PCT it because I am not thatworried about it. Seems to have kicked in nice but not overkill.

Im looking forward to trying DNA Mammoth next; somethinglike that.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Everyone

Is it right for my nuts to feel cut off and my libido to be completely shot? I thought it was supposed to increase libido?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I am doing this current stack. LMG kills libido and sex drive and yes you should have no balls.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
What can I can to fix this? I am on Cycle Assist. I have no sides what so ever except zero libido. I was thinking of adding Trenabol for 4 weeks then going on PCT. Man that's a long time with no nuts!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Personally after running a triple stack, running more orals is a awful idea. You should run your Serm, and give yourself at least 2 months recovery.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@BlumpkinKing

If I can’t get my hands on a SERM at the moment and just useRevolution PCT and Pure TEST OCT type stuff will I live or will I die?

I want to start DMAA Oxylite Pro ASAP; when do you think Ishould start that up?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Serm is like 30 bucks just get it. LMG can cause Gyno flare ups bad .

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@goat23

I have never ordered TEST or SERM before so its all new tome. I once only pen when I had good insurance and low TEST and got it at thePharmacy.

@BlumpkinKing

Ya I don’t think I have any gyno at the moment; just myballs have been cut off but I am taking

Revolution PCT and Tribulus Terrestris

Hopefully this will work until I can get more experienced

@Everyone

Also here is a picture of my sorry ass; which I was a lotbigger like the guys at the gym. I just do not think I have the bodycomposition for it. I use to be a bean pole and way skinnier than this beforePH’s and working out 24/7.
needspractice.jpg

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
For future man. Wish you the best with cruising after your cycle but, always have all your products before you run cycles. Especially a active steroid like SDMZ . Might not hurt you now but it can later if your not doing this correctly.