S DMZ 2.0 + LMG + ACS + UM RX + OS! What do you think? Beast Stac

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I want to cut hard so I bought two bottles of Oxyelite; justnot sure would be the best time to add it to cycle; or just right after cycle?What do you think?

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by needspractice View Post
    Bump ...
    After cycle. Unless you need it for lethargy. But on that stack you just eat clean and the AAS will do the rest

3. @tinytony

Thanks a bunch my friend; but so far I think this Super DMZ2.0 sucks; and I have taken a lot of PH before and felt a wallet of a punch!
    •   

4. @Everyone

Well Super DMZ 2.0 Sucks! Well anyway at 32 it does; lookslike I need the real stuff from this point on.

5. I'm 35 and only m1t and sd do it for me on orals bro

6. I might have to try that I just remember SUS 500 Testanate 50; stuff like that rocked. Wish I could find that stuff again...

7. Might have just found it; another thread talking about PH Mammoth! Sounds like my kind of stuff!

8. Super DMZ finally started to kick in; its nice but I have had better!

9. I have a super dmz 2.0 log up. Super dmz will freeze up your nuts. So if you want to keep your sack and gains get a SERM. I'm off cycle about 2 months Nd I followed proper pct and kept most my strength and weight

10. What if I cant get my hands on a SERM? And I just use normal PCT stuff? Will I still recover my nuts and keep my gains some what?

11. Quote Originally Posted by needspractice View Post
    What if I cant get my hands on a SERM? And I just use normal PCT stuff? Will I still recover my nuts and keep my gains some what?
    Idk how to say... I didn't use a SERM on my dbol cycle and my gains stayed and my balls were still there. I would just run it anyways dude you never know how your body is going to react. Trust me dude you'll want a SERM I finished mine a couple weeks ago and I kept 70% of weight gains and 90% strength gains. But everyone's different. It's not hard to get a SERM prob in pill form cause it was hard for me but research liquids work and the only option you really have. There not to expensive either. But your PcT will add up the $$.

12. @musclefool

Can you PM me?

I will see what I can do about a SERM. If not I will justuse Revolution PCT with OCT ORAL TEST. I have run many PH and have never used aSERM and my nuts always come back and I keep decent gains.

I just thought Super DMZ 2.0 was going to be crazy stuffbecause of what everyone was saying and to me it seems very mild.

I think I would have a lot more fun and notice a lot moreimpact on something like DNA Mammoth.

13. Quote Originally Posted by needspractice View Post
    @musclefool

Can you PM me?

I will see what I can do about a SERM. If not I will justuse Revolution PCT with OCT ORAL TEST. I have run many PH and have never used aSERM and my nuts always come back and I keep decent gains.

I just thought Super DMZ 2.0 was going to be crazy stuffbecause of what everyone was saying and to me it seems very mild.

I think I would have a lot more fun and notice a lot moreimpact on something like DNA Mammoth.
    Depends on how hard you gain weight, some people gains up to 25 pounds for me I only gained about 13 and kept 10 lbs. everyone's different, but one thing ill say about this compound is that it's fuc*ing Amazing I've never expirenced such fast and strong results, I've ran three previous cycles before. One of them I didn't use a SERM and I was fine but it's well worth it man helps you feel like your still on. And keep your gains

14. @musclefool

Ya man I think my body does not have that much of a problemwith PH’s. I do feel like my balls have been cut off; libido is gone; but otherthan than zero sides. I am using cycle assist which is awesome.

I definetly not gaining 25 lbs I am probably one of the10-12 lb guys. Seems like a nice product but I think I have had better. Wellsee!

Ill probably just regular PCT it because I am not thatworried about it. Seems to have kicked in nice but not overkill.

Im looking forward to trying DNA Mammoth next; somethinglike that.

15. @Everyone

Is it right for my nuts to feel cut off and my libido to be completely shot? I thought it was supposed to increase libido?

16. I am doing this current stack. LMG kills libido and sex drive and yes you should have no balls.

17. What can I can to fix this? I am on Cycle Assist. I have no sides what so ever except zero libido. I was thinking of adding Trenabol for 4 weeks then going on PCT. Man that's a long time with no nuts!

18. Personally after running a triple stack, running more orals is a awful idea. You should run your Serm, and give yourself at least 2 months recovery.

19. @BlumpkinKing

If I can’t get my hands on a SERM at the moment and just useRevolution PCT and Pure TEST OCT type stuff will I live or will I die?

I want to start DMAA Oxylite Pro ASAP; when do you think Ishould start that up?

20. Why haven't you got a serm already?? Damn

21. Serm is like 30 bucks just get it. LMG can cause Gyno flare ups bad .

22. @goat23

I have never ordered TEST or SERM before so its all new tome. I once only pen when I had good insurance and low TEST and got it at thePharmacy.

@BlumpkinKing

Ya I don’t think I have any gyno at the moment; just myballs have been cut off but I am taking

Revolution PCT and Tribulus Terrestris

Hopefully this will work until I can get more experienced

@Everyone

Also here is a picture of my sorry ass; which I was a lotbigger like the guys at the gym. I just do not think I have the bodycomposition for it. I use to be a bean pole and way skinnier than this beforePH’s and working out 24/7.
    Name:  needspractice.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  152.7 KB

23. For future man. Wish you the best with cruising after your cycle but, always have all your products before you run cycles. Especially a active steroid like SDMZ . Might not hurt you now but it can later if your not doing this correctly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you think of SD stack with LMG?
    By halfhuman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 04:06 AM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
  4. 1-andro rx+epistane, what pct??
    By 1fast01 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 10:15 PM
  5. Um.... so what did *you* do at work today.
    By BigAsTheSky in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:12 PM