Help with PCT for Cyanostane RX only cycle

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Hello Guys I was planning on running a Cyanostane RX cycle for 4 weeks+gonna be taking Hemavol and ProNos, Cycle assist+Formastanzol on cycle incase of gyno, and needed help with pct, I already have erase pro and Cycle assist but do I need to take Nolvadex also or is Pes Erase Pro+ (Test Freak or D-Pol)+Division 1 enough for a 4 week pct?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
You should get a serm,I prefer Clomid. If Im not mistaken thats D Zine and Cyanostane so itll shut you down pretty bad. So serm and those supplements you listed and youre good to go

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Thanks man, so I just bought me some Torem since Clomid was sold out can anyone help me with the dosage of this + with my Erase Pro and Test Freak

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, so I just bought me some Torem since Clomid was sold out can anyone help me with the dosage of this + with my Erase Pro and Test Freak
I ran my last cycle with torem @90/90/60/60

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I ran my last cycle with torem @90/90/60/60
Awesome so how exactly do you measure this, the one I bought says each bottle contains 30ml solution at 60 milligrams (mg) per milliliter (ml) sorry this is a bit confusing I hate math lol.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Dose 1.5ml first two weeks then 1ml the last two weeks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Each mL= 60mg
1mL= 60mg
1.5mL=90mg

So 1.5ml the first two weeks then 1mL the next two weeks

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Awesome thanks bros! And what week do yall recommend that I start taking Pes Erase Pro+Test Freak+Div 1 or do i just start on week 1 along side my torem?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally id start the EP the third week and stretch it two weeks after you stop the torem.

The div 1 and test freak you should start the same day you start the torem.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Personally id start the EP the third week and stretch it two weeks after you stop the torem.

The div 1 and test freak you should start the same day you start the torem.
Awesome and one last thing bro, what time of the day should I take my torem and can I take it with food or without?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome and one last thing bro, what time of the day should I take my torem and can I take it with food or without?
Doesnt matter. I always took mine first thing in the morning with breakfast.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Id take it with food because if I take it without food I burp up that nasty taste but it doesnt really matter.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Id take it with food because if I take it without food I burp up that nasty taste but it doesnt really matter.
cool thanks man! I will just be taking it with breakfast as well. Does it matter if you take your fish oil and Cycle assist at the same as time as Torem though? I just wanna make sure the Torem gets fully absorbed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool thanks man! I will just be taking it with breakfast as well. Does it matter if you take your fish oil and Cycle assist at the same as time as Torem though? I just wanna make sure the Torem gets fully absorbed.
Take your cycle assist a couple hrs after torem dose. Fish oil needs to be taken with food, doesnt matter if its with or not with the torem.

If you get capped torem from mp research then you dont have to worry about the taste ;)

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Take your cycle assist a couple hrs after torem dose. Fish oil needs to be taken with food, doesnt matter if its with or not with the torem.

If you get capped torem from mp research then you dont have to worry about the taste ;)
Im too poor for that :(

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Cool unfortunately I got liquid Torem, its hard to get the proper dosage with the dropper it came with, Id definitely get capped the next time though!