Test400 E cycle, adding 200 mg Deca wk for joints

uncleT

Awards
Going to be running a 12 week cycle of testosterone ethanate, planning on 300mg shot every 3.5days to begin. possibly bumping up to 400 mg every 3.5 days after first six weeks depending on how my body is feeling and responding. wanted to run just the test I dont care about cutting up for summer I stay pretty lean year round and my diet is clean whole foods. But was thinking about running just 200 mg of deca a week during this cycle to help lube the joints up. Is that a high enough dose to be beneficial? is that going to increase my negative sides highly? Im not trying to get deca dick!!:damnit1:.... also wanted opinions on running arimidex eod. should I run it to start the cycle or wait and start taking it if I feel my nipples getting sensitive? First post on here, thank you much felluhs

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The deca will help with your joints. Get some caber just in case of sides though. Yeah I would run adex from the beginning of the cycle. Deca clears after 4 weeks so u should extend the test 2 weeks further, so your pct would start week 16.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The deca will help with your joints. Get some caber just in case of sides though. Yeah I would run adex from the beginning of the cycle. Deca clears after 4 weeks so u should extend the test 2 weeks further, so your pct would start week 16.
^^ what doc said!

uncleT

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. This will be my first cycle, I've researched everything for well over a year... but I know lots of people suggest to use just test the first cycle to watch how your body reacts. I really want to keep the joints healthy while on though. Also is arimidex gonna **** with my libido, I still wanna be laying wood daily while on cycle. Whats your opinion Doc?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. This will be my first cycle, I've researched everything for well over a year... but I know lots of people suggest to use just test the first cycle to watch how your body reacts. I really want to keep the joints healthy while on though. Also is arimidex gonna **** with my libido, I still wanna be laying wood daily while on cycle. Whats your opinion Doc?
Libido will b great, just use .25mg EOD and that should take care of u.

uncleT

Awards
what about nova instead of arimidex through cycle? Im not so sure I can get my hands on all these compounds too easy. I have clomid powder on hand also, My guy said to use a little everyday throughout the cycle and that will be enough to keep high estro sides down. Im not so sure about relying on that myself, I'm obviously a lot more concerned about my body than he is though.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Every hear of deca d ick? I know some are saying everything will be fine, but if you do notice ED problems, it's the nandrolone. No AI or SERM will stop the estren.

uncleT

Awards
Thank you much! I am not willing to risk problems with my little man at this time, I was leaning towards no deca, that just reassured me that I'm not gonna take the chance. I'll just run test and make sure to eat extra clean for a little less retention and fat gain, and take lots of joint supports. could I get your personal suggestion on pct and running arimidex through cycle?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
what about nova instead of arimidex through cycle? Im not so sure I can get my hands on all these compounds too easy. I have clomid powder on hand also, My guy said to use a little everyday throughout the cycle and that will be enough to keep high estro sides down. Im not so sure about relying on that myself, I'm obviously a lot more concerned about my body than he is though.
Don't use nolva on cycle. Nolva is a serm, not an aromatase inhibitor. You can use low dose nolva on cycle if you start feeling itchy / sensitive nipples. There's plenty of board sponsors that sell research chems, you should check them out.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm running deca at 125/wk. It's my first time and a low dose but I was able to do dips today for the first time in 8 months. The orthos I went to both want to surgically remove 2 cm of my clavicle.

So take that for what it's worth. Could be from the time off dips or could be from the deca...or the masteron...or the tren...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Could be from the time off dips or could be from the deca...or the masteron...or the tren...
Funny, but true. When I was blasting a couple of months ago on tren/test/dbol my joints felt great. I attribute that to the dbol, but it's only a guess. I got blood work a week after the blast and my cholesterol was the best it's ever been. Should be 0-99. Typically I post 85. After tren it was 60... I filled some vials up a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have enough to fill a vial with test enanthate or tren hex. So, I mixed the two and have about 2/3s tren hex and 1/3 test en. I pin 2cc every three days. I'm also taking a "free sample" of 150mg Anavar/25mgs dbol" but feel it's bunk. I plan on running tren for about 6 months. I love tren.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran tren for a couple of weeks and noticed a decrease in joint pain. I thought it was strange but enjoyed the relief.

uncleT

Awards
starting my fifth week in, starting to feel like a beast. started the cycle at a super lean 173. sitting at 182 so far. running the test at 800 mg a week. hoping to get up to 195 by week week 12

and I'm runnin liquid-stane 12.5 mg eod to e3d depending how my body is feeling. keeping the water retention to a minimum

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 1
Davz808 Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 4