What to stack with Trenavar

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
As title states, running a cycle this summer and gonna stack a methyl with trenavar @90-120 mg, likely either 6 weeks of Hdrol or 6 weeks of Methylsten @20mg. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

PSA: yeah, I have everything else and I'm 6'3 210. Torem and Clomid and Caber too! Second cycle.

goat23

goat23

Awards
I'm running alpha 1 with pro tren follow my post it'll help you decide

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Sounds good subbed. Definitely looking for a recomp over a bulk however.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
1-alpha alone is methylated as furk. I'm just stacking mine right now with high dosed epi and ****ing love it. Running the tren at 90mg right now. It's awesome

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol m sten is for pussies ; ) how's the tren with epi? What's epi like? I've never tried it

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i would do epi, dmz, or m1a depending on the goal. msten gets weird ass feedback. some people say its a good cutter, others say it bulks like superdrol with less sides. idk wtf to believe

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with epi. It kicks in a little slower but would be a great compliment to tren, especially if you're planning on a recomp.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I'm doing the Epi cause i'm on a slight cut/recomp. It's been very good, though i know epi doesnt fully kick in until half-way through the cycle. I'm doing it at 80mg (which i've been told is on the higher side for Epi). I personally love it so far, i regret not making a log when I started. I plan on doing this for 6 weeks total, (it will be officially 2 weeks in on Wed). It's not too harsh which I like a lot, but when i bumped it to 80, i can definitely sense the increase in lethargy when im not lifting. When I am though, i'm unstopable. I never wanna leave the gym.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I've always seen positive epi logs. If it's not converting, just run it higher. It's not as bad as the Alpha-1 would be, not even close. Some run Epi alone and love that in itself. Definitely a cutter though. I'd take it over Halodrol anyday, though many use Halo for that. Some use P-Mag but i never really liked that too much

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with a strong androgen compound for dht

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I ran lgi trenavar 105mg with lgi stano 800mg and hdrol. It was a nice 8 week run.

A lesson I learned cel cycle assist and organ shield was not enough to stop bp spikes.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
ima be running Tren-elite Epi-elite (and a different epi brand) Stano-elite this summer for 6 weeks
90mg tren
40mg epi
750mg stano

Zach Strom has me thinking of upping the Epi dose, but for the first 3-4 weeks i think ill stay at 40mg and only increase if necessary
more is not always better

my buddy used trenavar (6weeks) with SD (4weeks) and halodrol (6weeks)... i doubt the halodrol did much with the SD and tren doing the heavy lifting!
i just cant remember if he ran the SD in the middle or at the end of the 6 weeks
he isnt sensitive to prolactin issues though

remember "stacking" blindly will work but its best to stack products with different or inverse anabolic:androgenic ratios

good luck with the cycle!
ill be logging mine, starting around june 28th ish

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
ima be running Tren-elite Epi-elite (and a different epi brand) Stano-elite this summer for 6 weeks
90mg tren
40mg epi
750mg stano

Zach Strom has me thinking of upping the Epi dose, but for the first 3-4 weeks i think ill stay at 40mg and only increase if necessary
more is not always better

my buddy used trenavar (6weeks) with SD (4weeks) and halodrol (6weeks)... i doubt the halodrol did much with the SD and tren doing the heavy lifting!
i just cant remember if he ran the SD in the middle or at the end of the 6 weeks
he isnt sensitive to prolactin issues though

remember "stacking" blindly will work but its best to stack products with different or inverse anabolic:androgenic ratios

good luck with the cycle!
ill be logging mine, starting around june 28th ish
This is entirely true, more is not always better. If you can find a dose that requires the least amount for the most results, by all means do it. Why add more complications and sides? My body just doesn't get a strong reaction from under 45mg so I bumped it higher. I could probably do 100mg by why add more stress and $$. I'm lethargic as it is just with 80. The trenavar is great at 90 for me right now though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would do epi, dmz, or m1a depending on the goal. msten gets weird ass feedback. some people say its a good cutter, others say it bulks like superdrol with less sides. idk wtf to believe
I found it to be great cutter. was nothing like 10mg of superdrol. (ran ultradrol at 12mg e/d)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ive used Msten and SD and on SD I gained weight so fast and it was shredded weight too. Msten same dosing and harder training gave me 2-3 lbs. SD gave me more like 15. Both at around 3.5 week cycles

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Talk about lethargy man...it's starting to really kill me and I haven't upped the dose at all (80mg Epi, 90mg, trenavar). I swear I must of taken 4-5 naps this weekend... When I lay my head down for the night, I sleep thoroughly but once I wake up, I'm up.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Talk about lethargy man...it's starting to really kill me and I haven't upped the dose at all (80mg Epi, 90mg, trenavar). I swear I must of taken 4-5 naps this weekend... When I lay my head down for the night, I sleep thoroughly but once I wake up, I'm up.
Naps are the bbest!
what you gonna do to combat the lethargy though?

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Naps are the bbest!
what you gonna do to combat the lethargy though?
I'm just gonna man up and deal with it, it's not stopping me so I'll deal. Not increasing my dosing anymore so i don't think i'll have to worry much now anyways

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Just hit week 3 of 6 of my trenavar/epi. Strength just has continued to improve to be honest. Slowly but surely seeing solid hypertrophy notice especially in my back and shoulders. Gonna start doing some rack pulls to get my dead lift up a bit more.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just hit week 3 of 6 of my trenavar/epi. Strength just has continued to improve to be honest. Slowly but surely seeing solid hypertrophy notice especially in my back and shoulders. Gonna start doing some rack pulls to get my dead lift up a bit more.
Nice. Blast that sh*t bro.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Sooo, now it seems that the caber I was getting isn't coming because the only place to get it in the US in capsule form from an RC was just busted. Its online if you wanna look. What would you all recommend now? Prami? or just using Inhibit-P?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sooo, now it seems that the caber I was getting isn't coming because the only place to get it in the US in capsule form from an RC was just busted. Its online if you wanna look. What would you all recommend now? Prami? or just using Inhibit-P?
That's why I'm not getting my Osta. Nobody is getting there money back either, it sucks I feel your pain.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
That's why I'm not getting my Osta. Nobody is getting there money back either, it sucks I feel your pain.
When I Google the bust I can't find it. Idk what's up. I hadn't heard

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Nice. Blast that sh*t bro.
Hell yeah it got my deadlift up from 505 to 525 within the first 2 weeks. Gonna go for some heavy ass rack pulls and try for 6. Just below the knee/at knee level . I always go raw, never straps.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hell yeah it got my deadlift up from 505 to 525 within the first 2 weeks. Gonna go for some heavy ass rack pulls and try for 6. Just below the knee/at knee level . I always go raw, never straps.
Same here. I feel like I'm cheating with straps.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
that company was hit or miss anyway.. took me forever and countless emails to get my $ back from them after my order was still "processing" for 3 weeks

you can get legit caber from other sources just not in pill form so the bottle wont last too long ( totally guessing but id say 2 months in liquid form)

im going to go with inhibit p and extra p-5-p for my epi/tren/stano this summer
i can always run down to the shop to grab Vitex if necessary while i waid 3-4 days for my caber to arrive if there are any issues

usually if you control E and keep P in check with the otc brands then you should be good to go.. make sure you control the E first cause some prolactin in the presence of high estrogen is a recipe for boobies

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Considering dropping the clen today and just going to an ECA (Or EC) stack tomorrow, which would run for 3 weeks and end 2 days after this epi/tren cycle ends. Anyone have experience using ECA on cycle?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Considering dropping the clen today and just going to an ECA (Or EC) stack tomorrow, which would run for 3 weeks and end 2 days after this epi/tren cycle ends. Anyone have experience using ECA on cycle?
It works amazing for me on cycle and off cycle, I love it.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
never used it with anabolics

you do dose 3x daily 25mg with 200mg caffeine and 1 baby asprin ?

do you use ephedrine hcl?

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Well this is wonderful, 3 bottles of CeltiTren that won't get used now unless I can get ahold of some legit caber. I guess I could always go the overseas pharma route with Dostinex but that seems so sketchy.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
2 to 3 times daily. I use Ephedrine sulfate, its stronger.
I'm gonna do the typical 25mg Bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, 81mg baby aspirin(eod). ECA taken 3 times a day spread apart. I've been using a scoop each of prosupps jekyll, and og hyde every workout so the caffeine won't bother me too badly (hyde and jekyll stacked is like 600mg). I just love the appetite suppression. Think 3 weeks will be a nice little help? Instead of finishing the 2nd week of clen

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
How does it sound replacing the Caffeine in the ECA with the old Oxy Elite Pro formula. Its only maybe 125mg caffeine but I think it could be too much 1,3 dimethyl for my system

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How does it sound replacing the Caffeine in the ECA with the old Oxy Elite Pro formula. Its only maybe 125mg caffeine but I think it could be too much 1,3 dimethyl for my system
That maybe too much.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Well this is wonderful, 3 bottles of CeltiTren that won't get used now unless I can get ahold of some legit caber. I guess I could always go the overseas pharma route with Dostinex but that seems so sketchy.
you only want tabs?

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
you only want tabs?
I'd be perfectly fine with liquid, but it's known caber doesn't exactly last in solution, but bro science doesn't really know for how long it holds up... There's several reliable places that have liquid caber, but no one seems to trust them

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Are you in the US? haha cause I could attempt to ship you some if need be....

and *update* not jumping onto the ECA. just gonna finish off this last week of clen and then finish the cycle. Figured I don't need to overdo it as much as I am already. Still on my 4th week of ECA/Trenavar though and ending on the 28th! When are you planning on starting your cycle again??

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
For me it's mainly been strength gains, increased vascularity, higher aggression in the gym, increased endurance in the gym, muscle hardening and some noticeable fat loss. Again though, I was eating at just about maintenance and sometimes even slightly under. Because I'm cutting, and was throwing in cardio 4-5 days a week and the clen on top. I know though if you'rin e on a caloric surplus your gains will be a lot better. I had some slight hypertrophy showing. Been keeping my protein intake very high (over 390g a day).

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
For me it's mainly been strength gains, increased vascularity, higher aggression in the gym, increased endurance in the gym, muscle hardening and some noticeable fat loss. Again though, I was eating at just about maintenance and sometimes even slightly under. Because I'm cutting, and was throwing in cardio 4-5 days a week and the clen on top. I know though if you'rin e on a caloric surplus your gains will be a lot better. I had some slight hypertrophy showing. Been keeping my protein intake very high (over 390g a day).
work hasnt booked my flights yet, but i should be back in the states the 26th or somewhere around there and straight to a gym either 24 hr or LA fitness or Golds.. whichever gives me the best deal

i have a small local gym just down the street from my house that is only $15-20 a month so i might get a corporate gym membership AND the local one (easy to walk 5-10mins and hit some evening or morning cardio)

so hopefully 27th or 28th ill be starting

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I'm at an LA Fitness actually, just be ready to barter with them. They always jack up the price but I got it down to 20 a month, 25 initiation.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Anyone know if Prami works as well as Caber? I'll take the chance with liquid caber if necessary since MP died but if liquid Prami works just as well I'd rather get it from a reliable RC source I've used

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I'm at an LA Fitness actually, just be ready to barter with them. They always jack up the price but I got it down to 20 a month, 25 initiation.
only issue is i really only need the membership through august because im not 100% sure if im going abroad again for work or not!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
How old are you? They have a summer only membership I think I noticed a sign up for. Like for students

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? They have a summer only membership I think I noticed a sign up for. Like for students
what about for teachers haha... im 24
i still got my student ID

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I'm not sure about teacher discounts man haha. Noticing some awesome ab development today. Strangely, i've been doing abs 3 times a week (hate on me all you want) and I'm seeing some awesome growth. I know my cardio and diet obviously have the largest impact on this but since working them more, it's been even better

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm not sure about teacher discounts man haha. Noticing some awesome ab development today. Strangely, i've been doing abs 3 times a week (hate on me all you want) and I'm seeing some awesome growth. I know my cardio and diet obviously have the largest impact on this but since working them more, it's been even better
Shredding up, that's what's up bro.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Hell yeah, the thing is, I almost NEVER do abs directly. I use heavy core work for squats, deadlifts and other lifts imo. All heavy compound movements.