non aromitizing roids that are easy on hair
- 05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
- 05-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Or even for aromitizing roids can yiu completly eliminate estrogen conversion with aromitize inhibitors?
- 05-21-2013, 06:01 PM
05-21-2013, 06:46 PM
05-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Arimidex and aromasin are both good AI's to use on cycle. But as for the AAS, they all have side effects. If your not prepared for hair loss, acne, irritability, aggression, suppression, lethargy, loss of libido, high BP, prostate problems, etc. you may want to consider Flinstone vitamins.
05-21-2013, 10:57 PM
05-21-2013, 11:09 PM
05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
05-22-2013, 05:11 AM
05-22-2013, 07:04 AM
They sell shampoos that help with hair lose/regrow. When all else fails there's Rogain.
I would just shave my head because If your prone to lose your hair. Aas are just going to help you their faster.
You can shave your head and grow a gold-te
Similar Forum Threads
- By ricosneeks in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2013, 08:49 AM
- By schroedes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2012, 01:55 PM
- By bfriedman1017 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:02 PM
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2007, 04:39 PM
- By donk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:29 PM