Hope this wasn't your source ...

JRam

JRam

Awards
because if it was you're going to be waiting a while (I can't post links yet so u have to find the full article yourself) ...

$1.8 million in steroid, pharmaceutical drugs found at Rensselaer home

RENSSELAER, N.Y. - The Rensselaer County Sheriff's Office says two city residents have been arrested for possessing nearly $2 million worth of steroids and other controlled pharmaceuticals.
After a six-month investigation by the United States Postal Inspection Service, DEA Albany, Homeland Security Investigation's, Rensselaer Police Department and Rensselaer County District Attorney's Office, 33-year-old Zachery Wilkins and 28-year-old Holly Fiato, of 111 Washington Avenue in the City of Rensselaer, were arrested.
A search warrant was executed at the home, where law enforcement seized an estimated $1.8 million worth of steroids, contained in 44,000 steroid bottles, and over 289,000 pills of other controlled pharmaceutical drugs, two shotguns, and packaging material.
Wilkins and Fiato were charged with Criminal Possession of a controlled substance 5th-degree.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Dang that was one big operation! Probably not going to end well for those guys......

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
I hope their computers were wiped before the bust. Otherwise, lots of their customers will be receiving a visit from LE.

JRam

JRam

Awards
Sadly our government thinks it makes sense to devote precious time and resources to prosecuting people for selling and taking chemicals for essentially cosmetic purposes. I guarantee you that that the investigation and prosecution of these two will cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.

We really need to try and elect public officials who will get government off of our backs.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sadly our government thinks it makes sense to devote precious time and resources to prosecuting people for selling and taking chemicals for essentially cosmetic purposes. I guarantee you that that the investigation and prosecution of these two will cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.

We really need to try and elect public officials who will get government off of our backs.
Yeah its sad. Meanwhile the real drug dealers r selling the poison. When did gear ever ruin someone's life and send them rehab with years of counseling or even worse, death? Why can't they just let us get yoked in peace?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its sad. Meanwhile the real drug dealers r selling the poison. When did gear ever ruin someone's life and send them rehab with years of counseling or even worse, death? Why can't they just let us get yoked in peace?
Or better yet,when did gear make anyone rob people`s houses at night while they were in them,or beat up old people on the street just to take their jewelry?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Or better yet,when did gear make anyone rob people`s houses at night while they were in them,or beat up old people on the street just to take their jewelry?
Or eat someone's face?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I love tren..

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
These two should lawyer up with steroid Attorney Rick Collins ASAP.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wobder if this was MP?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah I believe that's who it is.
I thought about disputing it with my card company, but then I thought it may end up costing me a whole lot more than the $37 I lost if I go that route...
Interesting story though. Not really the best business partners lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I thought about disputing it with my card company, but then I thought it may end up costing me a whole lot more than the $37 I lost if I go that route...
Interesting story though. Not really the best business partners lol
Yeah lol I thought about that too, but it was only $40 so I just take it as a lesson learned.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah lol I thought about that too, but it was only $40 so I just take it as a lesson learned.
Yeah, because the next lesson may be a hum dinger. All my rats are dead and dying so I'd have to buy more. They smell my basement up too.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah, because the next lesson may be a hum dinger. All my rats are dead and dying so I'd have to buy more. They smell my basement up too.
Yeah won't repeat that mistake again.

san731

san731

Awards
can anyone zoom in on the labels in the second link? I tried but my phone won't let me.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Am I the only ****ing person who read that they had steroids and other pharmaceuticals? I don't think they were just dealing steroids

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Am I the only ****ing person who read that they had steroids and other pharmaceuticals? I don't think they were just dealing steroids
OK but what's your point? It wasn't mpr?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I saw that too, I don't see the money back in my account though.
Oh...one of dem der... promises promises. whatever, may take a few days. It would be nice, I could spend the $40 on my kids...or more supps lol